• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

bionic77

Speaking of coffee, I always love turkish coffee whenever I get it.

Anyone here know how hard it is make that shit yourself?

And fuck smartphones and email in general. I know for most of you kids get a smartphone to send dick pics to your online bros in halo and play shitty remakes of SNES rpgs they are the greatest invention since cable television. But for those of us with jobs that get pestered by it constantly it is the worst. So many people expect me to respond to their shit 24/7.

I so regret getting my first blackberry in 2004 (which I loved at the time). My unabomber like friend who despises all technology and still uses a flip phone (as an attorney) turned out to be right! Yes he can't get the latest reports on what scummy behavior the Pats are currently engaged in and has to wait until he gets home to find out, but the benefits far outweigh what he loses in instant information and entertainment!

I just switched back from android to my venerable Nokia N900 for that reason. I don't need a freaking distraction machine, I need something that will let me easily disable notifications (or not support them to begin with!) and, as a general rule, leave me the eff alone. I can check my email from it if I need to, but I usually don't.

Only been back for a week, but it's sooooo much nicer this way. I just wish it didn't have a CPU from 2009 in it. Also, physical qwerty on a phone >>>>>>>>>

MRSA

Banned
Its apparent that bionic is becoming one of them olds that yells at the wind. The only sense he makes now is his lectures on the evils of Pats and their degenerate fans.

bionic77

Its apparent that bionic is becoming one of them olds that yells at the wind. The only sense he makes now is his lectures on the evils of Pats and their degenerate fans.
It's called wisdom.

It comes with age and experience.

I would say that in time you could have it but I never like to lie or get your hopes up, when deep down I know it ain't going to happen!

And fuck smartphones and email in general. I know for most of you kids get a smartphone to send dick pics to your online bros in halo and play shitty remakes of SNES rpgs they are the greatest invention since cable television. But for those of us with jobs that get pestered by it constantly it is the worst. So many people expect me to respond to their shit 24/7.

I so regret getting my first blackberry in 2004 (which I loved at the time). My unabomber like friend who despises all technology and still uses a flip phone (as an attorney) turned out to be right! Yes he can't get the latest reports on what scummy behavior the Pats are currently engaged in and has to wait until he gets home to find out, but the benefits far outweigh what he loses in instant information and entertainment!
okay grandpa

bionic77

Isn't that against your profession?
I never lie in my profession.

I never even tell people to lie (it's never phrased like that unless you are a lazy moron).

But not surprisingly when I ask people questions (my job in the courtroom) a lot of people lie!

Greg

still using the flip? I've been right all along

Duxxy3

Doesn't it usually have a lot of grinds in it? I have a french press, but I usually just stick to my shitty mr coffee. The oils in non-filtered coffee give me awful acid reflux.

bionic77

Doesn't it usually have a lot of grinds in it? I have a french press, but I usually just stick to my shitty mr coffee. The oils in non-filtered coffee give me awful acid reflux.
Yeah it does have a lot of grounds left over but I always love it after dinner.

bionic77

any of you fools familiar with columbus, ohio? i'm here and have no idea what to do with myself
I went there a bunch in the 90s.

Nice small college town/city. If you are that age you should have a ton of fun. If you are older there are still things to do.

I took the kids to see Paddington today, it was surprisingly tolerable. I missed all the Pats stuff, but just browsing the thread, what is the rationale why weather would shrink 11 balls but not the 12th. I'm not a scientist, nor a Pats apologist, so someone please elucidate the subject.

brentech

I took the kids to see Paddington today, it was surprisingly tolerable. I missed all the Pats stuff, but just browsing the thread, what is the rationale why weather would shrink 11 balls but not the 12th. I'm not a scientist, nor a Pats apologist, so someone please elucidate the subject.
It also had no effect on all 12 of the Colts balls. They were so unlucky!

The best part was hearing Bill literally say, "I've handled a lot of balls recently."

Patriots7

Who has the next best secondary after the Seahawks?
Denver? Cincinnati? Detroit?

Probably Cincy.

I keep hearing the the Pats haven't been tested against a really good secondary, but they held up well against Cincy and Denver.

Takes time to come up with an alibi.

Especially when you are guilty as fuck.

raylewis2.gif

Who has the next best secondary after the Seahawks?
Denver? Cincinnati? Detroit?

Probably Cincy.

I keep hearing the the Pats haven't been tested against a really good secondary, but they held up well against Cincy and Denver.

none of those secondaries are on as many PEDs as the seachickens doe

Top Bottom