• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

Pro

Pagano's bullshit reason for benching Trent:

hi-res-b58695e9aa1623854f45b0977a94c552_crop_north.jpg

Sephzilla

So I guess the Pack will get 20 this time, Hawks will probably get 23 or 26. With the Hawks at home and Rodgers hobbled, I don't see how the Pack can pull this one out. It'll be a surprise if they do.

I'm not expecting the Packers to win but I think they have a better shot than most people are giving them credit for. If the offensive line can protect Rodgers (which they're doing a decent job at) then Rodgers' calf shouldn't be too much of an issue so long as Rodgers doesn't hold on to the ball for a year like he did a few times during the Cowboys game. The key is the Packers defense though. We need the defense that showed up against the Patriots.

Greg

Naw, Carolina contained Marshawn and Russell really well last week, we only ran for like 100 yards total.

Reason we won was because Russ obliterated their secondary with big plays, a large part of which was due to Richardson's breakaway speed (and he's gone now so our explosive play potential is severely hampered).
I've seen what mobile QBs can do to the Packers - you're not fooling me, rando!

Seanspeed

Banned
He throws the ball a ton, it's why counting stats can be deceiving. His int% isn't too far off from Brady's (2.5% vs. 2.0%) which is pretty damn good.
If we're playing percentages, then over the regular season, Luck threw 6% more pass attempts than Brady, yet had 78% more interceptions.

Luck just goes hair brained every once in a while, throwing something that makes everybody scratch their heads as to what the fuck was going on in his head. He's golden other than that.

Spinluck

Talk on Luck not having a team around him is outdated. Receiving corps lacks a physical stud like Dez or Julio, but Hilton/Moncreif/Fleener/Allen and even Nicks make for a really good unit. Now that OL is protecting, offense really just lacks a decent RB

Test will be can the defense stop Gronk and the run game. I'd also expect BB to test the LBs in coverage on the RBs and Edelman/Amendola. Colts may do what they did with Peyton and live and die with 1v1 on deep perimeter

So pretty much my analysis.

Lol, thanks, this game is gonna be tough as hell but I actually feel really good about it. If we get curb stomped then whatever, no different than previous meetings. Luck has stepped it up big time for us, same for the O-line and the defense. I don't think it'll be like the week 11 game unless we fold.

The Pats run it up our throats every time we play them, they have basically been our weakness during the Luck era. We have to find take that away early. Those fuckboys known as the Pats are gonna run end arounds. They're going to run off tackle a whole lot (fuck them). They're probably gonna throw up the seam and across the middle. Those are key things our defense struggles with the most, and those are key things the Pats just happen to do the best (fuck the Pats).

That said, I much rather force them to put the ball in Tammy's hands. He has only been able to throw on us when they're running like maniacs. Bill has a lot of patience with the running game against us though. So Pagano is going to have to coach his best game ever, and Luck can't fuck up. Not even with the punt INTs.

Spinluck

"Trent sucks and thinks he belongs on Dancing With the Stars when he approaches the line of scrimmage"

Why does he need a reason? He shouldn't even be playing in the NFL

To think that pick could've went to an actual running back or even a decent pass rusher.

We could have been a marginally better team than we were these past two years.

Even if that pick got put on IR our roster would be better for not having Richardson as the brown Cleveland shit stain on it.

bionic77

If you were a star athlete in the pros what do you choose between a thick ass lingerie model or a really famous actress for your trophy wife (think Joe Flacco the day after he signs his contract)?

I wonder what New England will do with TY Hilton. Earlier this year, they put Revis on Reggie Wayne and had committee cover Hilton with Browner, Jamie Collins, and Safety help. Hilton had one of his worse games of the season (maybe his worst?)

if you play Fan Duel or one of those one day fantasies, start Fleener. Cheap money and he'll have a big game.

If you were a star athlete in the pros what do you choose between a thick ass lingerie model or a really famous actress for your trophy wife (think Joe Flacco the day after he signs his contract)?

Depends.

Choosing betweenCandice Swanepoel and Emma Stone is almost impossible. Might lean Stone though.

I wonder what New England will do with TY Hilton. Earlier this year, they put Revis on Reggie Wayne and had committee cover Hilton with Browner, Jamie Collins, and Safety help. Hilton had one of his worse games of the season (maybe his worst?)

if you play Fan Duel or one of those one day fantasies, start Fleener. Cheap money and he'll have a big game.

Wasn't Arrington on Hilton all day?

Quotient

The colts have an advantage over the patriots and that is expectations. No one is expecting the colts to win, they werent even expecting them to get pass Denver. As such there wont be much pressure on them, on the other hand there is a lot of pressure on the patriots to perform and win - eapecially with arguble the best team they have has in many years.

Watched MTV for a second, apperently they still air music videos, and saw Arianna Grande again....

I would cut off my pinky toe just to hear her fart through a walky-talky.

bionic77

Rando are you going to be the kind of doctor that marries someone sensible right after med school and start pumping out kids or are you going to the kind that is slinging dick to every hot goldigger that crosses your path?

I have seen the power of the MD. Even ugly guys can slang (dick) once girls know you are a doctor.

Surprisingly not many doctors take advantage of this when they are young.

zychi

Banned
Just finished American Sniper. Real good. Really didnt like how obvious most of the locations were LA. The end credits are really good too.

Hobbit and imitation game are my next movies

Top Bottom