• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

MechDX

Shouldn't have rooted for JFF aka biggest douche in football.

tumblr_lgmba2Mxx21qagu30.gif

JCizzle

only one way to get that job as quickly as possible Quinn!

p.s.

dang i liked bowles. i figured we wouldn't hire him but i would've liked him. pretty sure we'll hire gase or tomsula. what a step up from harbs!
Bowles is rumored to be interested in Chan Gailey, nooooooooo thank you.

All the playoff teams are top 10 offenses, gotta get that fixed!

Bro last 2 minutes was hilarious tho. They just gave and Miami kept stealing the ball.

Fuck Rutgers

Fuck Duke!

I'm still in shock UW lost to WSU. I never talked to Rando/CDY about it but Jesus Christ man. I don't even know anymore. I think all 3 of us is just going to pretend it never happened.

LeBron dropping stats like he used to and Cleveland still can't win. Jesus that Cavs team is turning into a shit show.

Fuck Duke!

I'm still in shock UW lost to WSU. I never talked to Rando/CDY about it but Jesus Christ man. I don't even know anymore. I think all 3 of us is just going to pretend it never happened.

LeBron dropping stats like he used and Cleveland still can't win. Jesus that Cavs team is turning into a shit show.

I'm a little concerned with Wisconsin right now with Jackson out for 6 week. Probably shouldn't though since Kaminsky will be back from his concussion. Maryland seems to be are only threat at the moment anyway.

Bowser

Grover a Duke fan? That's disgusting why not Tar Heels?

oz6gYAI.gif

You're a good guy WH.

I think Quinn's a good coach, but I'm interested to see how he'd fare in Atlanta with virtually no defensive talent besides Trufant. Bradley hasn't exactly done all that great with Jacksonville, although that's a complete tear down and rebuild of both offense and defense.

But honestly, the talent on the defense in Seattle is going to make any coordinator look good. Guys like Sherman, Chancellor, Wagner, Thomas, Wright, etc. don't just grow on trees.

Kevin Love is slowly reaching bum status.

oz6gYAI.gif

You're a good guy WH.

I think Quinn's a good coach, but I'm interested to see how he'd fare in Atlanta with virtually no defensive talent besides Trufant. Bradley hasn't exactly done all that great with Jacksonville, although that's a complete tear down and rebuild of both offense and defense.

But honestly, the talent on the defense in Seattle is going to make any coordinator look good. Guys like Sherman, Chancellor, Wagner, Thomas, Wright, etc. don't just grow on trees.

Trufant needs to come home and come back to Seattle. Be with your family Tru!!! I'm glad we can stop the Panther/Seahawk war.

For once, Gata's right.

The Colts get in the SB, and the Seahawks blowout repeat this year makes the 8 points the Broncos scored look competitive. At least the Patriots would be good for 2 scores.

No Kaminsky and Jackson broke his foot. Odd was stacked against us.

Lol Sportscenter

"The last time Lebron James played we still thought the SEC was good at Football"

ic4dYCJ.gif
Rayvonte Rice broke his hand and our chances of making the NCAAs are fucked!

I will still laugh at your misfortune!

BigAT

No Kaminsky and Jackson broke his foot. Odd was stacked against us.

Lol Sportscenter

"The last time Lebron James played we still thought the SEC was good at Football"

ic4dYCJ.gif

Not my fault all Badgers are as soft as Travis "Becky" Beckum. Brittle Bones Jackson can't even land from a simple block attempt without breaking something and Kaminsky was all "awwwwwwwww, I have a sensitivity to wight, I can't pway tonight."

Top Bottom