• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

Not my fault all Badgers are as soft as Travis "Becky" Beckum. Brittle Bones Jackson can't even land from a simple block attempt without breaking something and Kaminsky was all "awwwwwwwww, I have a sensitivity to wight, I can't pway tonight."

Stay hatin homie

send westernhairytick to detroit

Not leaving Seattle brah!

946926_orig.jpg

west-seattle-view-now1.jpg

for this?

detroit-slum-1.jpg

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Omfg NFLGAF I went to a place called California Dougnuts last night one 3rd St and New Hamphshire.

I got a bacon and maple Dougnut. It was amazing, of course. But then I decided to go the Snicker Dougnut. Little did I kow there was an actual Snickers bar inside inside of the doughnut. Wow. Y'all dont even know.

And you can't avatar quote me cause I'm banished with this avatar till the next season.

Allahu Snackbar

Omfg NFLGAF I went to a place called California Dougnuts last night one 3rd St and New Hamphshire.

I got a bacon and maple Dougnut. It was amazing, of course. But then I decided to go the Snicker Dougnut. Little did I kow there was an actual Snickers bar inside inside of the doughnut. Wow. Y'all dont even know.

Allahu Snackbar

Ladies and Gentlemen...I present to you..

KAS

Did you share a piece with Fattford?

And you can't avatar quote me cause I'm banished with this avatar till the next season.

Allahu Snackbar

I've been meaning to go there, maybe on Friday, I have a dealer near that area anyways.

cdyhybrid

Fuck Duke!

I'm still in shock UW lost to WSU. I never talked to Rando/CDY about it but Jesus Christ man. I don't even know anymore. I think all 3 of us is just going to pretend it never happened.

LeBron dropping stats like he used to and Cleveland still can't win. Jesus that Cavs team is turning into a shit show.

Dawgs have struggled since IT left, man.

JNA

Banned
Oh snap I didn't realize the Cavs played today with Lebron returning 0_0...and they lost.

Despite how much I despise Dan Gilbert, I really feel bad for Cavs fans. The organization has had pathetic ownership for quite some time and they give essentially all of their young assets they assembled over the last 4 or 5 years and give it all way for just to please Lebron and bring in Love. And these are the results they are getting...

Then with Love potentially pulling a Dwight Howard if things don't get much better and Lebron's little player option after this year...this must be a very stressful season for Cavs fans. Especially seeing how good Andrew Wiggins is looking now.

You guys have my sympathy for whatever it's worth. :(

Milchjon

Not saying that I think we'll necessarily beat the Colts, but just as a precaution:

Bills fans, teach me how to deal with 3 SB losses over very few years :-O

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Not saying that I think we'll necessarily beat the Colts, but just as a precaution:

Bills fans, teach me how to deal with 3 SB losses over very few years :-O

Well, you stop whining like a little bitch, for starters. Then you move on to the brown liquors.

Milchjon

You can't stop something if it never started. #StayWoke

Motherfuckers can be glad your losses predated the internet's recorded history.

Edit:

Unrelated, but is there a jak-to-English translator? "Putted into work at must of had some water in gas line fucking -10 temp". Read it 5 times and still can't figure out any of it.

WanderingWind

Mecklemore Is My Favorite Wrapper
Motherfuckers can be glad your losses predated the internet's recorded history.

I'm saying you're right, but you can't stop bitching if you were never bitching in the first place.

Also, I never directly threatened a kicker. That is slander. Now, did I maybe write a one man play where a washed up, no good, failure of a human being named Norris McScott was violently beaten after attempting to rob a liquor store for half a pint of Wild Turkey? Maybe. I took a lot of creative writing classes so I wouldn't have to do math.

Top Bottom