• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

Milchjon

Apples are an underrated fruit.

Also, I don't understand people who have themselves as their phone/computer backgrounds.

My roommate has a whole wall of pics in his room. Which seems pretty normal for young people, only that he's in every single one of them, often by himself.

My roommate has a whole wall of pics in his room. Which seems pretty normal for young people, only that he's in every single one of them, often by himself.

Maybe that's good, I just hate myself too much for that. Probably healthier to have an unhealthy love for your own face.

Milchjon

Is this the Indian (?) guy you once talked about?

Hmm, I never had an Indian room mate.

This is the guy who studies business, likes Dortmund, spends his days working out and burning our pans and his weekends getting so drunk he doesn't flush the toilet after shitting up a storm.

He also puts up German flags on our balcony and buys books on the supposed Islamisation of Germany.

Nice guy otherwise.

Hmm, I never had an Indian room mate.

This is the guy who studies business, likes Dortmund, spends his days working out and burning our pans and his weekends getting so drunk he doesn't flush the toilet after shitting up a storm.

He also puts up German flags on our balcony and buys books on the Islamisation of Germany.

Nice guy otherwise.

I thought you once talked about an Indian guy after your bro left.

Sounds like a fun guy though, besides the poop in the toilet, the burning of pans and closet Nazi-ism.

Milchjon

I thought you once talked about an Indian guy after your bro left.

Sounds like a fun guy though, besides the poop in the toilet, the burning of pans and closet Nazi-ism.

Holy fuck, you're freaking me out right now, pretty sure I had an Indian roommate for the shortest time in between that I forgot all about. Like, completely.

People never actually believe how bad my memory is :-( Hope the bionic future arrives before I lose all my memories....

Made sure I got up a little earlier so I can watch this Nintedo Direct.

Tim Twentyman ‏@ttwentyman 31m31 minutes ago
Bowles getting Jets HC job last night makes Teryl Austin and Dan Quinn favorites to land in Atlanta. Austin has 2nd interview there today.

Oh god no

Bowser

Adam Gase has agreed to become the 49ers new head coach per PFT.

Jack Del Rio will be named Raiders HC today as well per Mortensen.

You didn't see the news!? They gave a release date yesterday!

Never the never'st, never thousand never.

Mark your calendar!

This lack of believe is what's holding back the Dolphins.

Give up on that.

Those devs spent all of their time on wow and in maid cafes

I won't give up - Eminem

Holy fuck, you're freaking me out right now, pretty sure I had an Indian roommate for the shortest time in between that I forgot all about. Like, completely.

People never actually believe how bad my memory is :-( Hope the bionic future arrives before I lose all my memories....

Why do I remember though...

Crisco

Banned
Gase deserves a shot but what a downgrade from Harbaugh, sorry 49ers fans. As for Del Rio, I really don't understand how these shitty coaches keep getting recycled. How could any sane tea......oh nm, Raiders gonna Raider.

And why the fuck are the niners not just promoting Fangio? Dude looks like Paulie from the Sopranos, he'll make for a great show on Sundays when he's going off on refs!

brentech

B7MDLy-IYAEi5AM.jpg:large

Restore the Roar. Worse than the Browns

Crisco

Banned
Panthers pulling up the slack for the rest of the cats. Wait a minute, when the fuck did the Jaguars win a playoff game?

In a rematch of week 15, Jacksonville gained only 239 yards of offense, but still managed to win on Josh Scobee's 25-yard field goal with 37 seconds left. The Jaguars defense sacked Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger six times, intercepted three of his passes, and forced him to lose a fumble on the final drive of the game. It was their first playoff win in eight years and their first playoff win on the road in ten years. For the Steelers, it marked the first time in franchise history they lost to one team at home two times in a season.

haha ok, I remember that shit now

I'm interested in the new 3DS been waiting for it to bite. Never played majoras masks before.
The no charger thing is kinda wierd haha

Edit: good amount of meltdowns In the threads

That Direct was kinda garbage. I wasn't interested in most of those game and no Starfox reveal when they said it was coming out before Zelda this year.

Top Bottom