• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

Sephzilla

The New 3DS Majora's Mask bundle doesn't come with the game.

Wut?

It only comes digitally from what I heard.

I think Europe gets the game with it but it's a digital copy.

I kind of like the system not coming with it. Including the game would up the cost of the system and I was already planning on buying the physical version of MM3D that comes with the Skull Kid statue. So this saves me a few bucks.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
How the hell did the Colts offensive line shut down the Broncos pass rush so well? That's frightening. If Chandler Jones couldn't get past James Hurst last week, I imagine Anthony Castonzo is just going to shut him down.

All of the Broncos had torn quads.

Respect

How the hell did the Colts offensive line shut down the Broncos pass rush so well? That's frightening. If Chandler Jones couldn't get past James Hurst last week, I imagine Anthony Castonzo is just going to shut him down.

Jones is just working on his career in magic after football, to disappear in front of the millions watching Saturday night was a tremendous accomplishment.

The illusion fell off for one play when he actually set the edge on a run.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
Just get the 3ds version.

Wouldn't that be more expensive even with the higher price of the Wii version considering you'd also need to get a new system?

I personally would go with the latter, then rip the disc for Dolphin if your PC can handle it. That game's environments deserves better graphical treatment.

JNA

Banned
Oh shit Syrinx you were right...AND IT DOESN'T EVEN COME WITH AN ADAPTER!? How the hell are we supposed to charge the damn thing?

Thanks a lot Nintendo. -_-

What is truly horrifying is that it still sold out in like 15 minutes. People are LITERALLY only buying the name on the damn case. We joke about people doing that a lot but this is a real example of this. Nintendo could be selling a limited edition *insert Nintendo mascot bundle here* with a piece of shit on it and it would probably still sellout. It's actually happening...

People are just weird to me sometimes.

Wouldn't that be more expensive even with the higher price of the Wii version considering you'd also need to get a new system?

I personally would go with the latter, then rip the disc for Dolphin if your PC can handle it. That game's environments deserves better graphical treatment.
With Ninty releasing Wii games on the Wii U now, I may hold out for a re-release prior to the new game releasing. Seems to make the most sense.

This is Future, he's getting 3 new ds's on launch.
:jnc

Am I that transparent? :D

Draxal

This is Future, he's getting 3 new ds's on launch.

Syrinx

Oh shit Syrinx you were right...AND IT DOESN'T EVEN COME WITH AN ADAPTER!? How the hell are we supposed to charge the damn thing?

Thanks a lot Nintendo. -_-

What is truly horrifying is that it still sold out in like 15 minutes. People are LITERALLY only buying the name on the damn case. We joke about people doing that a lot but this is a real example of this. Nintendo could be selling a limited edition *insert Nintendo mascot bundle here* with a piece of shit on it and it would probably still sellout. It's actually happening...

People are just weird to me sometimes.

Hey! It also comes with a faceplate!

tmdorsey

Well deserved!

fEBHKdW.gif

Eventhough Packer/Eznark GAF are spoiled as hell, Rodgers is alright with me. Him and Luck are the only heroes left in these playoffs.

Spinluck

It took us 3 months to find a unit that decided that blocking for Luck was a good thing. The few times the Broncos did get pressure Luck got away and made plays. The TD throw he made to Nicks was on the run off his left foot, ridiculous.

I am a bit concerned about our C though, gonna need help on Wilfork. As well as our O-line played I think PFF did not grade them well. Weird, maybe it was run blocking?

Everytime I get excited about 3DS and consider buying one I remember how ugly that screen is. The software looks awesome but I...I just can't. It's still just putting lipstick on a 5 year old pig. Hopefully the next Nintendo handheld bring some high def good ness.

Spinluck

Goddamn, Steve Smith is a beast.

The route he worked on Revis was fucking nasty lol. Don't see any of our young guys doing shit like that, not even TY.

Reggie used to be one of the GOAT route runners ;__;

Tom Penny

Goddamn, Steve Smith is a beast.

The route he worked on Revis was fucking nasty lol. Don't see any of our young guys doing shit like that, not even TY.

Reggie used to be one of the GOAT route runners ;__;

They put Revis on Reggie last game he vanished. He's not even close to the same at this stage. The one thing Revis and other good DB's are really good at is that on outside routes they know how to pin the WR to the sideline were the QB has to make a spectacular throw in a tight window although he got flagged last game on that 50/50 one. They usually give you it when you're head is turned around the entire route.

Bread

Banned
They put Revis on Reggie last game he vanished. He's not even close to the same at this stage. The one thing Revis and other good DB's are really good at is that on outside routes they know how to pin the WR to the sideline were the QB has to make a spectacular throw in a tight window although he got flagged last game on that 50/50 one. They usually give you it when you're head is turned around the entire route.
I hope they don't waste Revis on Reggie again, dude would probably get shut down by Ellis Hobbs at this point.

bionic77

Everytime I get excited about 3DS and consider buying one I remember how ugly that screen is. The software looks awesome but I...I just can't. It's still just putting lipstick on a 5 year old pig. Hopefully the next Nintendo handheld bring some high def good ness.
You buy games to play them.

The screen is jank but you don't notice 5 minutes in because the games are awesome.

DMczaf

Dude, just get a New 3DS. Best console this generation. Reminds me of the good ol days because WE ARE OLD AS FUCK.

Sanjuro

The 3DS build quality and screens have always been shiet. I always wished they would release a limited luxury model with the same internal specs and see how sales go. I know why though. Their bread and butter is slapping Yoshi's picture on something and making that sweet nerd monies.

Well you have heavily advertised that you will get any new incremental technology even if you already have something equivalent or slightly inferior.
Oh I'm technology nut, yeah. I love new toys in that regard.

Correction: I'll have 2 of the new 3DS's. One for me and one for my daughter. Another reason I would have liked the normal one. She didn't like the XL previously either.

MRSA

Banned
I take that as a compliment. When I inevitably get cancer from my alcoholism and drug usage I wouldn't want you as my nurse, and I mean that as a compliment.

I would give you saline rather than your dilaudid. You'd be too dumb to know the difference.

Hello friends,

I'm aiming for a US invasion this summer (probably just visiting Boston), since my aunt moved and I have no family left there, I will need people to hang with. Who's game?

Squicken and all my Shirtless bros', come to Boston

Top Bottom