• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

MRSA

Banned
tumblr_modboodnIL1sqi85io1_400.gif

Where is my virgin friend cajun?

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Outside of football, basketball, and the ability to hold a sandwich and cup a woman's breasts aren't small hands more useful in general?

Don't forget the joys of punching an idiot or just flat out slapping someone.

Hard to do that properly with tiny hands.

JNA

Banned
JNA is MUCH nicer and doesn't seem to be a bigot. He also seems to have an avatar from Danganronpa (maybe?).

I don't know why I'm getting hated sometimes. I feel like there is either a joke I just don't get or there is something I said once a month or two ago that they are holding against me. It's really starting to bother me. :( (maybe the fact that I'm bothered by it is why?)

And yes it's from Danganronpa 2.

Dragon

Banned
Danganronpa 2, stupid!

Ah haven't played it yet, but looked like that type of character design.

I don't know why I'm getting hated sometimes. I feel like there is either a joke I just don't get or there is something I said once a month or two ago that they are holding against me. It's really starting to bother me. :( (maybe the fact that I'm bothered by it is why?)

And yes it's from Danganronpa 2.

I'm a sensitive flower too, I've just ended up ignoring most of those twats and let them snark their way into beating off to their own brillance while looking at themselves in the mirror.

Spinluck

Not sure they'll need to if the Pats secondary confuses Luck again.

He didn't really confused last game, at least it didn't look like it. He did miss that wide open TD to Moncrief though, can't have that!

I wonder if he's gonna approach this secondary the same way he did against the Bengals. Keep testing them deep and taking the checkdowns when they're there. With the Broncos it seemed like it was all about sustaining long as drives, I can see us taking either of the general approaches. We did not have Allen last match up, so if they opt to stop the security blanket checkdowns I see Allen and Fleener going off. Crazy how none of this seemed possible with Trent's slow ass.

They will probably have Arington on TY again, would like for him to get Browner though lol. Nicks has made some clutch catches this post season, I just wish he got more separation. Most of what comes his way are jump balls except the dart Luck threw him open with last week. Moncrief is better now, and I think we might need to look into who's matching up with him.

JNA

Banned
I'm not going to even ask what the fuck a Danganronpa is.

JNA how do you feel about Muslims?

You should play it if you have a Vita my man! :D

...they are people like everybody else? Not sure what I'm supposed to feel. XD

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
It's hard for me to choose who I want to win.

My boy Rando vs. high flying Greg and real life friends who are Packers fans.

Narag and Spin vs. Shirtless friends and Gata going wild on fools.

I have to stay impartial this round.

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
Oh, now we're talking old school emo, before the word emo was ruined! Good stuff!

TBS is kind of the farthest I can go into whiny singer territory. I was an emo kid in high school so it was right up my alley. I never listened to Saves the Day a lot but I always respected them as one of the founders of a genre I liked.

Old-school emo is like Rites of Spring

It's going to be a Pats/Packers Super Bowl.

The Packers will win and then Brady and Rodgers are going to meet at midfield and make out.

And Roger Goodell is going to do the Johnny Manziel money taunt and then they're going to go off-air.

It is known.

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
Never heard of them but Wiki tells me that was before my time. I guess I don't know much about the history of the genre after all!

Most important thing to remember is that it initially stood for "emotional hardcore"

Then some bands softened up their sound and the label followed them into a different territory

ramuh

Just started persona 4 golden for the first time. Last persona game i played was persona 2 back in the day.

Colasante

How the hell did the Colts offensive line shut down the Broncos pass rush so well? That's frightening. If Chandler Jones couldn't get past James Hurst last week, I imagine Anthony Castonzo is just going to shut him down.

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT
So changing gears - is it a prerequisite to have played Xenoblade if you want to play this new one? Are they related story wise?

If you want to get a feel for what the battle system is based on, sure. It's a great game on its own though. Play it on Dolphin if you can with the HD texture pack.

Nothing's been said about the story being connected to the first, if there's a link it may not be revealed until end game though so naturally they wouldn't say anything about it in that case.

JNA

Banned
Wait a min, that MVP award someone posted the links for, was it PA MVP? Because that's the one that matters the most.

Giants...

Jordan Raanan ‏@JordanRaanan 5m5 minutes ago
The #Giants are adding Tim Walton (former #Rams DC) as their CBs/secondary coach, per source. Replaces Peter Giunta

John Mara coming up on WFAN. Reese is an hour from now and Coughlin is up an hour after that with Francessa.

EDIT: Thanks for the heads up on Xenoblade. I'll look into it. Is it still pretty tough to find?

Top Bottom