• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

What if Rodgers is faking the whole thing and comes out throwing deep on the first drive fooling the entire Seahawks team and beating the cheat and his own game?

Before Packer fans get their hopes up, remember who he is dating. If he took acting lessons from her his fake injuries would look a lot like the Giants at the end of every game.

She introduced him to acupuncture during the Bye week and we all know what happened only a few weeks later. At this point I'm pretty comfortable publicly outing her as a plant hired by the terrorists to seduce and then destroy America's greatest hero.

@JordanRaanan: Pepper Johnson has been told by Rex Ryan/#Bills there is a spot for him on coaching staff if Giants DC job doesn't pan out

Curious to see if the Giants do go with Pepper. He's honestly who I'm pulling for at this point to get the gig.

I like Taking back Sunday a lot too. My all time fav in the genre is Saves the Day though.
Oh, now we're talking old school emo, before the word emo was ruined! Good stuff!

TBS is kind of the farthest I can go into whiny singer territory. I was an emo kid in high school so it was right up my alley. I never listened to Saves the Day a lot but I always respected them as one of the founders of a genre I liked.

MRSA

Banned
With a gun at your side?

Wouldn't want to be near you when you're drunk with a 9 in your pocket.

Actually, my 9 is at my side. Got a new holster and trying it out. Its loaded with 8 rounds of 124gr Federal HST. Cute little bugger this thing is.

Not as against Spags as I was maybe a week or two ago, but yeah I've been finding myself on the Pepper bandwagon.
I almost prefer the unknown at this point. Excellent position coach, good history with the Giants, worked under some excellent coaches, etc. I'd like to hear more about his plans for the defense of course but I'd like someone aggressive which we'd obviously get with Spags but I sort of relish bringing in someone new and interesting to the position.

Tom Penny

I find it strange the Pats acquired DB's that can play man but blitz the least they have in 6 years and were 2nd to last in the league in blitzing. It seems backwards.

Spinluck

Old school Rex coming back for this presser. Guaranteed playoffs, guarantees pursuit of a Super Bowl.

"I know we'll lead the league in defense. That's just the way it goes"

He's never not entertaining. I'll give him that.

Rex is awesome.

His early Jets days were funny, even when they looked terrible he always had fun with it.

You guys think the Pats will be able to generate much of a pass rush against Indy? I was impressed with how the o-line played against Denver. Luck having a clean pocket all day is a requirement if the Colts want a shot at this game.

Dragon

Banned
Oh, now we're talking old school emo, before the word emo was ruined! Good stuff!

TBS is kind of the farthest I can go into whiny singer territory. I was an emo kid in high school so it was right up my alley. I never listened to Saves the Day a lot but I always respected them as one of the founders of a genre I liked.

Yeah when you talk about The Used and other bands of that ilk I could never get into them. It's funny, most of the time now I'm into shit like Florence and Lana del Rey.

Tom Penny

You guys think the Pats will be able to generate much of a pass rush against Indy? I was impressed with how the o-line played against Denver. Luck having a clean pocket all day is a requirement if the Colts want a shot at this game.

Well they're not going to blitz apparently. 20% of the time this year so probably not.

bionic77

She introduced him to acupuncture during the Bye week and we all know what happened only a few weeks later. At this point I'm pretty comfortable publicly outing her as a plant hired by the terrorists to seduce and then destroy America's greatest hero.
Americas greatest hero? :lol

I am on board with the rest.

But why would the Pats hire a common prostitute to take out Fraudgers? Wouldn't they rather play the Packers instead of the Seahawks? I certainly would,..

Well they're not going to blitz apparently. 20% of the time this year so probably not.
That makes Sunday the perfect time to blitz. No one expects it and zero threat of runs outside of the qb (never good when your qb is your best RB, even worse when he is also your best WR, RIP Slash!).

Dragon

Banned
That makes Sunday the perfect time to blitz. No one expects it and zero threat of runs outside of the qb (never good when your qb is your best RB, even worse when he is also your best WR, RIP Slash!).

Herron really isn't all that bad. Especially compared to Trent Truck. And if the Broncos couldn't get to the QB, I doubt the Pats can.

MRSA

Banned
Oh man where is old man bionic? New Fire Emblem for 3DS.

That being said should I even care about that new 3DS?

Fox318

HmFGtjTl.jpg

Narag

Not sure they'll need to if the Pats secondary confuses Luck again.

bionic77

What happens if the Packers win?
Then we all agree to never watch football again and buy a soccer jersey. Soccer will be our new sport and we will all pretend to think the stagnant and ddgenerate culture from Europe is cool.

Better that than seeing them win (which they will against the gimp).

Yeah when you talk about The Used and other bands of that ilk I could never get into them. It's funny, most of the time now I'm into shit like Florence and Lana del Rey.
Oh yeah, The Used was borderline vomit inducing. Weird how fine of a line that was, haha.

I'm not going to lie, that Young and Beautiful song from The Great Gatsby was in my head for weeks after seeing the movie...

MRSA

Banned
Then we all agree to never watch football again and buy a soccer jersey. Soccer will be our new sport and we will all pretend to think the stagnant and ddgenerate culture from Europe is cool.

Better that than seeing them win (which they will against the gimp).

bionic........when did you start hating freedom?

bionic77

Oh man where is old man bionic? New Fire Emblem for 3DS.

That being said should I even care about that new 3DS?
I already said I am onboard.

And I think the new 3DS is just for Xenoblade. Otherwise no need for it. I really have no idea what I am taking about though.

Draxal

I already said I am onboard.

And I think the new 3DS is just for Xenoblade. Otherwise no need for it. I really have no idea what I am taking about though.

Its for Amiiiiiiiibo.

How else are you going to get your fire emblem chars into Project Steam?

Tom Penny

They despise getting beat deep although Flacco ball almost worked. That's why TE's always go off on them. They concede the middle to avoid getting beat outside deep. My guess is they will be in dime basically the whole game unless the Colts morph into a smash mouth style.

bionic77

I still believe in the power of the people against the evil of the New England Patriots.

Believe bionic, believe.

Also, what the fuck is Xenoblade?
Hey someone basically asked me what I would do if the only thing between a mad terrorist and a nuke was Orlando Blooms character (ie gimp Rodgers) when we really need a roided 80s action star (ie Seahawks).

Of course I panic like a bitch!

Rodger is MVP.
DeMarco Murray is the offensive player of the year.
JJ Watt is the defensive player of the year.

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN 32s33 seconds ago
No surprise, Packers QB Aaron Rodgers has been named the @PFWAwriters NFL Most Valuable Player.

Ralph Vacchiano ‏@RVacchianoNYDN 26s26 seconds ago
Cowboys RB DeMarco Murray is the @PFWAwriters Offensive Player of the Year. Texans DE JJ Watt is the Defensive Player of the Year.

Top Bottom