• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

Kas and MRSA

tumblr_me73crQa3c1reknbmo1_500
Kinda reminds me of Rando and I <3

zychi

Banned
I don't get the appeal of the n3ds. the only reason I want one is for the majora's mask edition. If I can't get it, I'll just stick with the 3ds xl i have.

also, my 16gb of ram came in offiically 32gb ram pcmasterrace now.

dunno wtf to do with this much ram. lol

DMczaf

I don't get the appeal of the n3ds. the only reason I want one is for the majora's mask edition. If I can't get it, I'll just stick with the 3ds xl i have.

also, my 16gb of ram came in offiically 32gb ram pcmasterrace now.

dunno wtf to do with this much ram. lol

Congrats, you can now waste 32GB instead of just 16GB.

MRSA

Banned
So Gamestop is offering $100 trade in towards N3DS, I might just do it just because snes can't afford to do so.

Dragon

Banned
It's amazing how, no matter how much RAM I have in my PC, Chrome ALWAYS takes 10%. Such a resource hog.

Perhaps it allocates the memory as it boots up regardless of whether it's using it at that moment? That's what Linux really does with system memory...

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I would give you saline rather than your dilaudid. You'd be too dumb to know the difference.

:jnccc

I would know the difference but if I knew you were my nurse I'd come high to begin with.

I'm scared to ask the context of this. 0_0

Read between the lines.

When are Konka and Godslay coming back? Allah knows it's getting boring with bionic77 self righteousness.

Maybe it was a good idea to have a separate offseason thread while the playoffs are going on.

That's not the WTF, the WTF was the Nintendo Defense Force finding ways to defend that shit.

That NDF, best defensive schemes since Monty Kiffin.
Just think of how much money you'll be spending if it came with a charger. That's at least a $100 increase to the cost!

There are people actually defending it? Why the hell would an-

...I stand corrected.

i find it hilarious when people find the time to get outraged over video games in general. most of the people shitting bricks about it probably have 5 3ds adapters laying around the house. it's such a silly thing to get outraged about when people are dying of malaria and ebola.

Talamius

Re: The New 3DS MM b&#822;u&#822;n&#822;d&#822;l&#822;e&#822; ...errr "collector's edition"

I'd criticize it, but people were stupid enough to buy that shit in droves. Therefore, who is really to blame?

Fox318

Again goes to my point if you want a Wii U buy a chromecast, android tablet, and a scale.

Nintendo is a company run by idiots that use fans nostalgia to try and get a cheap buck

Top Bottom