• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

Milchjon

What did the Ravens do to you Tom? Lucky that his eye is not injured.

B7alui3CMAAEVnK.jpg

CUNTS

Pro

Seahawks Fan
Urban Dictionary
Definitions:

1-Someone who believes that NFC Championships are just as valuable as Superbowl wins.
2-Someone who explains losses by claiming that their team has to play the refs in addition to the opposing team.
3-Someone from Kent who when given the team color choices of blue, white, and neon green, chooses to wear the neon green...Also, likely overweight.
4-Someone who wants the ball and is going to score.
5-Someone who believes that the reason the Seahawks weren't good in 2008, 2009, 2010, and 2011 is because Matt Hasselbeck got hurt.
6-Someone who listens to, respects, and believes Softy Mahler is logical.
7-Someone who doesn't care about statistics.
8-Someone who gets more excited about false starts than touchdowns.
9-Someone who loses.
10-Someone who doesn't think there's any reason why the Seahawks don't go 14-2 this season.
11-Someone who has a selective memory that spans the years 2003-2007.
12-Someone who thinks they came up with the term "12th man" despite Texas A&M coining the term 55 years before Seattle had a football team.
13-Someone who calls Shaun Alexander a bum while wearing a #37 jersey.
14-Someone who refers to their players strictly by their first names.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
i was just called dumb by furyous in the off season thread

so this is what rock bottom feels like

Tom Brady was drafted because the Patriots NEEDED a QB. Yep. That's why they waited so long to pick him up.

His argument is technically correct but for the dumbest of reasons. Why yes, a team does in fact need backup QBs...along with every other position.

Bread

Banned
Tom Brady was drafted because the Patriots NEEDED a QB. Yep. That's why they waited so long to pick him up.

His argument is technically correct but for the dumbest of reasons. Why yes, a team does in fact need backup QBs...along with every other position.
His original point was so dumb anyways, like the Browns aren't to blame for picking up and starting these QBs that other teams drafted. Then he lists 2 QBs that were taken by teams that needed a QB...like
9ersGAF is responsible for Ken Dorsey. SteelersGAF is responsible for Bruce Gradowski. We didn't draft Thad Lewis or half the QBs on that list, off the top of my head. QBs are drafted to QB needy teams like Tom Brady in New England and Andrew Luck in Indy.
what does this even mean

Man God

Non-Canon Member
His original point was so dumb anyways, like the Browns aren't to blame for picking up and starting these QBs that other teams drafted. Then he lists 2 QBs that were taken by teams that needed a QB...like

what does this even mean

That part is pure fuckery. Browns are 100% responsible for whomever they sign, just like any team.

Spinluck

It's fucking amazing.

No matter how much she makes me and the kids always finish it.

Watch the good eats episode on fried chicken. We have our own fryer but that is optional. In general you should probably watch all of the good eats and fashion your cooking after that. You owe it to your stomach and taste buds.

I love Good Eats, Alton Brown is great. I used to watch but never participated though. Wish it was on Netflix.

JNA

Banned
Long fucking day today. Feel like I'm gonna collapse before I even reach my front door.

...did anybody ever actually do that?

Colasante

What are the keys for a Colts win Sunday?

It's simple: make Nate Solder whiff on a block and sack Brady, throw at Brandon Browner for your DPIs and Logan Ryan for your long completions, trick Pat Chung with play action and watch the TDs pile up, destroy the interior of the line with pressure, and blow out Gronk's knee. Easy recipe that has been their downfall every playoff game the past couple years.

zychi

Banned
I"m watching a dumb, but smart enough to take people's money blonde, dance on twitch to Just Dance. She's too cheap(or smart) to buy the actual game so she loads up a youtube video and dances to it. Meanwhile losers keep donating her money to get her to buy the actual game.

MURICA

Top Bottom