• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

Draxal

Tennessee Titans need to trade down with some team looking to move up for Jameis Winston, draft the best pass rusher available, then draft Cardale Jones in the 2nd. It might end up failing spectacularly, but it'd at least make them interesting.

You ideally want to get into the end of round 1 for Jones.

That fifth year could be insanely important for him.

Bowser

John Fox's defense got their ass handed to them with a great Broncos team and Peyton Manning.

I'm thrilled Chicago has signed itself up for 4 more years of mediocrity.

One game does not a defense make:

Fox has already attracted attention from the Bears and Falcons, with Chicago seen as the heavy favorite to hire the onetime Giants defensive coordinator. It would be an understandable choice. The Bears weren’t competitive for most of 2014, but they do have a veteran roster and a defense desperately in need of refreshing after finishing 25th in 2013 and 28th this season. Fox has spent 20 years as a head coach or defensive coordinator and presided over defenses that were above league-average in DVOA during 18 of those seasons. The worst a Fox defense has ever ranked in DVOA is 19th. If new Bears general manager Ryan Pace thinks the quickest path to a turnaround is a defensive resurgence, Fox would be the perfect hire.

http://grantland.com/the-triangle/john-fox-denver-broncos/

jbug617

Banned
She appears to have giant titties.

WTF is up with the Red Sox scoring so many tremendous hotties? Doesn't Upton also bang with some guy on the Sox?

A lot of dirty Pats fans here lately. Ugh.

Last yr NESN didn't hire a new girl for the Red Sox. I was sad

bionic77

Baseball players these days can get grade A, FDA-approved ass pretty much whenever they want!!

KEEP IN MIND, salaries in baseball are guaranteed!! If a dude signs a 7 year $100 million contract, he's gonna get that 100 mil!! This isn't football where there's a salary cap and teams can cut anyone willy nilly

Therefore, since solid baseball players are guaranteed multimillionaires, it is pretty damn easy to pull in a smokeshow!!
Thats true of basketball players as well.

But for whatever reason they don't seem to get the same grade of pussy (at least that is my perception). But they definitely seem to get a lot of it...

Yep. Also feel the same way with Angelina Jolie. Why ruin such a great body with those tattoos? :(
I think they think wow that artwork looks amazing. I like it so much I am going to get it on my body. Or they have a message they really feel strongly about that they want to advertise. Or they see a famous person doing it and want to copy them.

I don't think most people think tattoos make them look better.

Clearly talking out of my ass though.

Bruce Arians is the PFWA's Coach of the Year.

Jerry Jones is the PFWA's Executive of the Year.

Todd Bowles is the PFWA's Assistant of the Year.

Spinluck

Denver came out like they saw Peyton warm up before the game and decided to give up.

Although, he didn't seem the same after Jones got flagged for going low on him early in the game. Even though it looked above the knees, Peyton was shook. Shame what happened after the game, but I think what hurt them was Fox's conservative approach at times. He was also vastly outcoached by our staff last week.

I think he's a good coach though.

Tom Penny

I think they think wow that artwork looks amazing. I like it so much I am going to get it on my body. Or they have a message they really feel strongly about that they want to advertise. Or they see a famous person doing it and want to copy them.

I don't think most people think tattoos make them look better.

Clearly talking out of my ass though.

Most tattoos are terrible so it's not about artwork. The tatted tears under my eyes look dope though.

I'm going to be in Cabo Saturday through Tuesday, so you won't see me online regardless of the outcome. I'm not hiding, I'm not avoiding smack talk. I will just be without internet. And probably drunk. By the pool.

GO HAWKS.

Bessy67

Bruce Arians is the PFWA's Coach of the Year.

Jerry Jones is the PFWA's Executive of the Year.

Todd Bowles is the PFWA's Assistant of the Year.
Well Cowboys fans, there's why the Dez Bryant play wasn't a catch. Jerry wasted all his money buying Executive of the Year honors.

10554076_741439942583101_702905824_n.jpg

http://www.freep.com/story/sports/n...thew-stafford-kelly-hall-engagement/21773411/

I want to be an average NFL QB :(

Bowser

Fox's offensive philosophy is actually one that will probably benefit Cutler and play to his strengths. Ball control, run-oriented offense centered around Forte to set up play-action deep shots to Marshall and Jeffrey.

I think he can take the Bears to the playoffs in Year 1 as a WC honestly.

cdyhybrid

Who does Kiper have the Packers taking at 32?

PLAYER CARD
30Eddie GoldmanGreen Bay Packers (12-4)COLLEGE: Florida StateClass: JrHT: 6-3WT: 315POS: DT
Analysis: While I think Goldman's potential still outpaces the tape, he has plenty of it and could be a versatile help for the defensive line on a team that has struggled defending the run in particular. Where Goldman can be special is as a gap eater who also flashes pretty impressive quickness. In other words, he's the guy who doesn't always stand out on tape because he's not getting into the backfield, though players around him probably are. If Goldman was a little more disruptive and able to penetrate a bit more, it would be hard to see him fall past No. 20. If he reaches his potential, he could be a steal here, not to mention a great fit.

Spinluck

Are popeyes in honor of Cajun.

Will have to get wife make some fried chicken this weekend.

Crock pot and fryer = fat but happy

How good is your wife's fried chicken? I have to try and make me some.

The other say in class, this girl pulled fried chicken out while the professor was lecturing and just stayed eating. I was like what the fuck? I'm kind of craving some now though.

Top Bottom