• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

Colasante

Show me a gif where he's running between the tackles and not a terribly set edge and maybe i'll be impressed.

todd-gurley-v-vandy-o.gif

He can also throw beautiful Edelmanesque passes!

todd-gurley-pass-gif.gif

And return 100 yard, untouched kickoffs!

gurley.gif

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Hello friend. Sorry that whole restoration of the roar thing didn't work out.

Maybe Milana will cheer everyone up?

the_beautiful_milana_vayntrub-18415.gif

The Restoration of the Roar is an ongoing process. One does not simply turn around a 2008 0-16 team without ups and downs.

It could've/should've happened but Jerry Jones check cashed that week. The Football Gods are fair and we will see the Restoration of the Roar in the next few seasons.

And please out of respect the R's should be capitalized.

Restore the Roar.

bionic77

gDBLtUB.gif

Don't give up on him yet, he's still better than 95% of the QBs in the league on one leg.
Playing a gimp qb against a great defense rarely ends well.

I know this well because the Steelers are one of the few teams dumb enough to always rush Ben back. Denver seems to have done the same with PeyPey.

bionic77

Those are SEC teams he's running on, I'll need to see him against better competition.

Seemed like Peyton just threw too many passes and wore down.
He tore a muscle.

I dont think it was too many passes. He is just old. Old guys can't play a whole season and maintain the same level of play for 16+ games.

As Parcells used to say fuck the pats.

Oh wait I meant the other thing he used to say: once a qbs legs are gone time to put him out to pasture.

To be Peyton's age and not miss more than 8 games a season is already a miracle. My body is sore as hell after playing football with friends. I can't imagine how bad it is when 300 pounds guys running at you at the speed they run at.

bionic77

To be Peyton's age and not miss more than 8 games a season is already a miracle. My body is sore as hell after playing football with friends. I can't imagine how bad it is when 300 pounds guys running at you at the speed they run at.
I don't know how they get up and continue to play after getting blasted on some hits.

gDBLtUB.gif

Don't give up on him yet, he's still better than 95% of the QBs in the league on one leg.
Incidentally, unlike the other angles of this play, with this one you can see where he actually wrecked his calf. (when he stepped on the lineman's foot)

Diagnose his chances of being healthy after 3 weeks, rando!

I'm already resigned to him limping around on the peg-leg on Sunday.

bionic77

Let's ask Rando dumb medical questions.

Rando what food causes the worst smelling farts? Based on last night I would guess broccoli but I would like a professional opinion.

Also why is Gata so dumb?

So what good gaming routers are out there to get. Had my current router for 2 years now so it will probably start acting up now. So just looking for a new one to get soon.

He didn't when he learned to roid it up like a champ!

lulz, in the same way me sucker punching somebody makes them look like a bitch. Takes a real badass to cheap shot somebody I guess!

Not talking about the shot, talking about when Jennings got up and ran at browner and still got owned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ljk3Ak7UlwU

At 22 seconds!

How is that demoralizing as a man? What if they are both gay? Would doing that to a woman not be demoralizing?

Well when a man and a women do it with mutual consent it's normal, unless you're implying Jennings consented to that. If that's the case I'm not touching that subject, but it looked to me he ran at Browner to take him down, then got taken down. =( RIP.

Top Bottom