• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

Not talking about the shot, talking about when Jennings got up and ran at browner and still got owned.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ljk3Ak7UlwU

At 22 seconds!

Well when a man and a women do it with mutual consent it's normal, unless you're implying Jennings consented to that. If that's the case I'm not touching that subject, but it looked to me he ran at Browner to take him down, then got taken down. =( RIP.

But if browner did that without consent to a woman wouldn't it also be demoralizing?

cdyhybrid

I don't understand where you're going with this.

So I'm just going to assume you meant to say that Vancouver is 10x the city than Seattle will ever be and that I agree.

Browner played in the CFL.

Vancouver is pretty neat, but it's like a cleaner Seattle with shittier nightlife.

Lots of good looking ladies though!

But if browner did that without consent to a woman wouldn't it also be demoralizing?

It would be rape!

Pls don't follow the Ben route Brandon!!!!

Browner played in the CFL.

Vancouver is pretty neat, but it's like a cleaner Seattle with shittier nightlife.

Lots of good looking ladies though!

And really good Chinese food. Damn you Vancouver!!!!!!!!!!!!

If it's one thing that absolutely pisses me off about Calvin is that his blocking fucking sucks.

It's okay you guys have Taters now.

Everyone does now!! I'm just saying... it was pretty funny. I mean I laugh when Fitz drop that block on Sherman too. He blasted him pretty good.
Never cared one way or another about the tackle. The cheap shot was infuriating and should've been worth 15 yards, but he got away with it because:

1. Seattle's DBs could probably get away with murder without drawing a flag
2. replacement refs who had no idea how to control the game!

I expect more of the same from Seattle on Sunday, it's basically their identity (apart from steroids), and exactly why they're a hateable team. Though I will still root for them over the Pats after we lose.

Never cared one way or another about the tackle. The cheap shot was infuriating and should've been worth 15 yards, but he got away with it because:

1. Seattle's DBs could probably get away with murder without drawing a flag
2. replacement refs who had no idea how to control the game!

I expect more of the same from Seattle on Sunday, it's basically their identity (apart from steroids), and exactly why they're a hateable team. Though I will still root for them over the Pats after we lose.

See I didn't even remember we didn't get flag for it. I guess you can be mad at that, but I assume every time BB plays we are going to get flag so after a while I learn to live with it.

For example during Sunday's game Ricardo Lockette is going to probably get flag for 15 yards, and I won't even be mad because that's who he is. So I never got mad at Browner's antics because that's just who he is. Gotta learn to live with the good and the bad!

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap30...inn-wont-be-upset-if-hes-passed-over-for-jobs

Dan Quinn won't be upset if he's passed over for jobs

"I am so fortunate to be a part of this," Quinn said following Seahawks practice Thursday. "I'm having a blast being a part of this group."

WE MUST WIN THE SB TO KEEP QUINN.

#WINN4QUINN

http://www.nfl.com/videos/seattle-s.../Baldwin-Kearse-Lynch-crash-Robinson-s-report

bionic77

Who is hateable on Seattle other than the Cheat (who I can't hate after that awesome GIF) and the dick (who I also can't hate after he talked mad shit to Tammy's face)?

JNA

Banned
Ugh...One of the things I love about Boston is their Lobster rolls. Kelly's especially.

When I went back home and got a Lobster Roll at Stus, just not the same at all. :(

Who is hateable on Seattle other than the Cheat (who I can't hate after that awesome GIF) and the dick (who I also can't hate after he talked mad shit to Tammy's face)?

The hatability of Seattle comes from:

A) The bandwagon fucks who didn't even know the team existed five years ago and are now shouting "WOO 12TH MAN BABY, BEST FANBASE IN ALL OF SPORTS YASSS" at everyone else.

B) They seem to have the flag dome (like Kuechly has a flag shield, except the entire team) over Seattle and the blessing of the league and any residual hate for Uncle Rog gets passed onto his favorite son.

Besides from that they are threatening to become the first true NFL dynasty since the Cowboys. And hating dynasties is as American as apple pie. That might not mean as much to you as a Steelers' fan, because your team has 33 championships. But to us fans of little franchises that don't have shit, there is a slight element of jealous resentment, I won't lie.

EDIT:Wussy isn't hateable. He's out here playing a role and getting money and increasing the brand for it. I don't like playing against him because he pulls the wildest shit out of his ass at the most inopportune times, but I don't hate him as a man for how he conducts himself off the field.

JNA

Banned
I respect that Seahawks team. Very talented and very smart overall.

Pete is really the only one that gets on my nerves at times but he's also a great coach so he can act however he wants lol.

A) The bandwagon fucks who didn't even know the team existed five years ago and are now shouting "WOO 12TH MAN BABY, BEST FANBASE IN ALL OF SPORTS YASSS" at everyone else.

B) They seem to have the flag dome (like Kuechly has a flag shield, except the entire team) over Seattle and the blessing of the league and any residual hate for Uncle Rog gets passed onto his favorite son.

Besides from that they are threatening to become the first true NFL dynasty since the Cowboys. And hating dynasties is as American as apple pie. That might not mean as much to you as a Steelers' fan, because your team has 33 championships. But to us fans of little franchises that don't have shit, there is a slight element of jealous resentment, I won't lie. here playing a role and getting money and increasing the brand for it. I don't like playing against him because he pulls the wildest shit out of his ass at the most inopportune times, but I don't hate him as a man for how he conducts himself off the field.

To be fair the media drilled the whole best fans in the league crap into Seattle soccer mom's brain. So now we have a bunch of suburban moms running around thinking they the best NFL fans.

Blame ESPN!

JNA

Banned
To be fair the media drilled the whole best fans in the league crap into Seattle soccer mom's brain. So now we have a bunch of suburban moms running around thinking they the best NFL fans.

Blame ESPN!

Don't worry, I blame ESPN for pretty much 90% of things wrong in sports. XD

cdyhybrid

FSrj5nM.jpg

;-;

MechDX

Besides from that they are threatening to become the first true NFL dynasty since the Cowboys. And hating dynasties is as American as apple pie. That might not mean as much to you as a Steelers' fan, because your team has 33 championships. But to us fans of little franchises that don't have shit, there is a slight element of jealous resentment, I won't lie.

EDIT:Wussy isn't hateable. He's out here playing a role and getting money and increasing the brand for it. I don't like playing against him because he pulls the wildest shit out of his ass at the most inopportune times, but I don't hate him as a man for how he conducts himself off the field.

This is correct and really depressing all at once.

tmdorsey

As far as Seattle hate goes it's main that 12th man shit gets on my nerves and their fans annoy me calling them "The Hawks". They are just below the Pats as teams I really don't want to see win at this point. They served their purpose dispatching the Panthers.

ramuh

So no regular NFL Football. Sigh. If it was the regular season a Game would be on now. I wouldn't watch it because its Thursday Night Football but still... It was nice to have that option. Make me feel all fuzzy inside knowing there was a Game on.

Lakers look decent.

Cavs look horrible.

Time to sleep.

Obviously it's not all on Lebron for the Cavs poor play but Lebron makes a terrible leader. He always looks like he is half assing everything.

Yeah I know he's 30 now with a lot of miles but this is no excuse for this team overall play. ESPECIALLY IF THEY LOSE TO THE GODDAMN LAKERS! XD

*checks score of the game*

They you made it sound I was under the impression the Cavs are losing

Top Bottom