• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

tmdorsey

rizqjdmhkkgcenb3pfoc.jpg

HAWKS!

I approve this message. That's the logo of the team truly named The Hawks.

DMczaf

Despite its topicality in light of the hacking of Sony (reportedly by North Korea) and the star power of Chris Hemsworth, Blackhat is quickly proving to be the first box office bomb of 2015. The action thriller may not even clear $5 million in its four-day debut, a major stumble considering its $70 million production budget, and possibly putting it at No. 10.

gawd damn

I think the Niners are trying to kill FMT with this off season.

i'm now at the point where i'm not even mad anymore. it's like if you are married and you find out your wife is banging a morbidly obese guy. you'd just be like welp.... i mean whatever, i don't get it but if you want to fuck that fatbody i'm not sure how to react to that.

then you file for divorce! only in the niners case i can't squicken. no matter how bad it gets (and it will get bad.... probably erickson bad even) i will never squicken!

Just finished watching Gone Girl. Between this, Boyhood and The Grand Budapest Hotel, I'm batting .1000 on amazing movies lately. To say that the movie deals with a complicated relationship is an understatement. Holy fucking shit Rosamund Pike!

Listening to local news and I wish I can find the pic of the Guy but someone tattoo Tom Brady in the inside of his lip. LOL Gata that you?

Sorry if old

DrForester

Kills Photobucket
Kubiak is coming to Denver for an interview. I think the job is pretty much his if he wants it given his history with Elway.

zychi

Banned
Blackhat looks good. Just not pay $15 to see in a theater good. More like a tnt movie good on a sunday when theres no football or good baseball in july

bionic77

My secretary was wearing her hideous Green Bay sweater on Friday and I was thinking that was gross and regretted not firing her until I heard her shitting on Brady. I believe she basically said she didn't think the Packers would win but as long as 'pretty boy' didn't win she would be ok with it. She said it with such hate and disgust that I couldn't help but notice.

Now I can say that I have the best secretary in the whole world!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
My secretary was wearing her hideous Green Bay sweater on Friday and I was thinking that was gross and regretted not firing her until I heard her shitting on Brady. I believe she basically said she didn't think the Packers would win but as long as 'pretty boy' didn't win she would be ok with it. She said it with such hate and disgust that I couldn't help but notice.

How fat is she?

Spinluck

God bless her soul.

Slo

Z56x3.gif

More evidence Packers fans are the best

Spinluck

Just finished watching Gone Girl. Between this, Boyhood and The Grand Budapest Hotel, I'm batting .1000 on amazing movies lately. To say that the movie deals with a complicated relationship is an understatement. Holy fucking shit Rosamund Pike!

Yeah, great film.

Rosamund so good.

Top Bottom