• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

jbug617

Banned
There is only 1 Olivia to be posted in this thread

giphy.gif

Greg

They are used to it.

I am going to wreck you in the basketball game (which is one of my favorite arcade games of all time).
you're better off trying your luck in air hockey, because I'm really good at that basketball game

my favorite mode is the one that inches back towards the 3 zone as you make shots

bionic77

Greg gets forcibly thrown out of the Chuck E. Cheese after he climbs into the basketball machine to dunk on it.
He wouldn't get thrown out. That place is sad and empty now. When I was a kid show biz and shit like was like heaven for us. They barely have any games now. It's pretty sad for an 80s kid to see how dead arcades are now.

Trey

Everything is an adventure with Luck. One play he’ll one-hop an out route or throw a horrible pick and you’ll wonder why people keep insisting he’s so great and ignoring all of his mistakes, and then a few plays later he’ll do something like that touchdown against the Bengals. Rolling out, getting dragged down, and he delivers a perfect deep ball for the touchdown. Then you’re like, “Ohhhhhh, right. I get it now.” That’s the Andrew Luck experience every week.

*nods head*

jbug617

Banned
He wouldn't get thrown out. That place is sad and empty now. When I was a kid show biz and shit like was like heaven for us. They barely have any games now. It's pretty sad for an 80s kid to see how dead arcades are now.

The Simpsons and X-Men arcade at Chuck E Cheese got my tokens.

Tom Penny

Andrew Luck is and will be a great player but he's already protected. His long passes that are picked off are now considered punts already by the media...

Andrew Luck is and will be a great player but he's already protected. His long passes that are picked off are now considered punts already by the media...

He's not on Brady level of media dick sucking. Remember in last year's sfc championship Brady overthrew a wide open receiver and Phil saI'd "the problem with that pass is that it was almost too good"

Top Bottom