• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

Bread

Banned
He's not on Brady level of media dick sucking. Remember in last year's sfc championship Brady overthrew a wide open receiver and Phil saI'd "the problem with that pass is that it was almost too good"
He was right though, the pass was just too beautiful for us football fans to even comprehend.

bionic77

He's not on Brady level of media dick sucking. Remember in last year's sfc championship Brady overthrew a wide open receiver and Phil saI'd "the problem with that pass is that it was almost too good"
Brady wants people to appreciate the spiral on his deep balls that manage to wobble more than 20 yards.

The artisty is spoiled when someone catches it.

Spinluck

Andrew Luck is and will be a great player but he's already protected. His long passes that are picked off are now considered punts already by the media...

I don't Luck is afraid of throwing INTs, he obviously doesn't want to throw them, but after the 2nd one he threw last game he was laughing. I think he knew it was a shit pass that could've gone either way.

INTs aren't good, but I don't think those passes from last week were costly and could be seen as a shitty punt. People still grill him over the turnovers.

Bread

Banned
I don't Luck is afraid of throwing INTs, he obviously doesn't want to throw them, but after the 2nd one he threw last game he was laughing. I think he knew it was a shit pass that could've gone either way.

INTs aren't good, but I don't think those passes from last week were costly and could be seen as a shitty punt. People still grill him over the turnovers.
A shitty punt on 3rd down is a very bad thing. If Peyton wasn't so gimpy, Luck would have thrown the Colts out of the game with 2 of his picks.

Spinluck

A shitty punt on 3rd down is a very bad thing. If Peyton wasn't so gimpy, Luck would have thrown the Colts out of the game with 2 of his picks.

That's the thing though.

I don't think he throws that if Peyton isn't gimpy.

In fact that entire game plays out differently if Peyton isn't gimpy.

Tom Penny

I see Brees do it at mid field all the time. Lucks gave Denver decent field position not like he pinned them at the 10. I don't find it a huge deal..but I'd say those were bad punts..

I don't see why everyone is picking the Pats. They just have to get outscored.

Greg

Hawks vs. Bulls at 8pm!
image.php

bionic77

I ordered a rolling island for my kitchen and now realize how dumb I am reading how to assemble the fucker.
You were always a dumb Pats fan and I am glad you realize that.

But assembling instructions without pictures is the worst. I remember before IKEA existed or became popular most instructions for desks and shit were mostly written and often you would just say fuck it, look at the final picture on the box and make it your own way because they were so hard to figure out.

But assembling instructions without pictures is the worst. I remember before IKEA existed or became popular most instructions for desks and shit were mostly written and often you would just say fuck it, look at the final picture on the box and make it your own way because they were so hard to figure out.

m2xyw.gif

Tom Penny

Stupid thing has all sliding drawers and movable parts. I done fucked up not buying a pre assembled.

Bread

Banned
That's the thing though.

I don't think he throws that if Peyton isn't gimpy.

In fact that entire game plays out differently if Peyton isn't gimpy.
Eh I think you're giving him too much credit for making shit throws. It's not like the Broncos had the Cardinals offense.

Narag

@KBowenColts
Trent Richardson did not make the trip to New England due to personal reasons. It’s once again the tandem of Herron/Tipton for the @Colts.

Eh I think you're giving him too much credit for making shit throws. It's not like the Broncos had the Cardinals offense.

I'm with spin on this but I think it's kinda amazing that Indy's gameplan to win in Peyton's final game became putting the ball in his hands.

Kinda makes me nostalgic.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Maybe Trent Truck is like the ultra shitty version of Nomar Garciaparra and benching him will bring the Colts all the way to the super bowl.

bionic77

Is ordering pizza down for SB Sunday?

Anecdotally it seems like not as many people order it and if you do the wait is nothing like what it used to be.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Is ordering pizza down for SB Sunday?

Anecdotally it seems like not as many people order it and if you do the wait is nothing like what it used to be.

Quite the opposite. All staff is on hand and delivery places get as many drivers as possible.

The really good/really popular places will still likely have longer wait times.

Top Bottom