• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

zychi

Banned
Curse of Trent truck will damn the colts for the next 100 years

I think it's more of a curse for Cle. Like a reverse Babe Ruth trade. Swindling a team for taking a shit player.

The Shit Curse of the Browns* continues

*logo to be added later

rando14

Oh Gooodddddd only 24 hours left until we die

oXuPR0A.gif

*puuuuuuuuukes

jakncoke

Banned
Is ordering pizza down for SB Sunday?

Anecdotally it seems like not as many people order it and if you do the wait is nothing like what it used to be.

When i worked it for the giants/pats 2nd sb it was still our best day revenue wise by like 2.5 in the 3 months i worked there

Spinluck

@KBowenColts
Trent Richardson did not make the trip to New England due to personal reasons. It’s once again the tandem of Herron/Tipton for the @Colts.

I'm with spin on this but I think it's kinda amazing that Indy's gameplan to win in Peyton's final game became putting the ball in his hands.

Kinda makes me nostalgic.

Rag pls

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
I could definitely see Rodgers' leg being the key issue in a loss. I dunno, I'm trying to be optimistic for once. I want a city-wide SB party again.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Despite being a massive Pats fan there's no combination of Super Bowl left that I wouldn't love to watch.

Seahawks remind me so much of early 2000's pats, down to the cheating, defense first, young exciting QB.

Packers are the real answer to America's team. A small ass city smaller than the town I grew up in fighting the man and owning the most iconic NFL team.

Colts, well, I used to hate on them but you can't hate a team this plucky. Luck is my second favorite QB.

Patriots, well, they are the best. No Giants, slayed the Ravens. This year might be a revenge tour.

Top Bottom