• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

no there is nothing worse. especially since they ripped it off from another fanbase!

How come no one complained in 2007 etc...? We have been raising the 12th man flag ever since we lost that SB to the Steelers in 2005.

No one complained in 06, 07, 08, 09 ,10,11 or 12.

Then we start winning and the 12th man is the worst thing ever.

bionic77

Remember when back in your early GAF days you didn't hate the Pats?

What is it with olds becoming ever more hateful over time?

You are the reason racism exists.
I think I joined in 2004 and I am pretty sure I shat on the Pats from that AFC Championship onwards.

You weren't around back then. I spent all my time back then either shitting on the Pats (this was so long ago it was a unpopular opinion to have) and trying to convince people Ben was elite.

Hunter S.

Remember when back in your early GAF days you didn't hate the Pats?

What is it with olds becoming ever more hateful over time?

You are the reason racism exists.
If you watch the NFL long enough, there is a reason to hate your whole conference. Broncos for life biiiiiiiitcches!!

I think I joined in 2004 and I am pretty sure I shat on the Pats from that AFC Championship onwards.

You weren't around back then. I spent all my time back then either shitting on the Pats (this was so long ago it was a unpopular opinion to have) and trying to convince people Ben was elite.

So you were Kas before Kas?

Is this how Kas is going to turn out?

Browner trying to teach the Pats the Seahawkian ways.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vLMfJGQfcwM

cdyhybrid

The worst is how every lame fanbase gives out their own terrible towels for every big game these days.

People need to come up with their own gimmick!

The Niners did!

FYI3sLv.jpg

Milchjon

I just remembered reading one of your old posts a while ago.

Found it again, and I guess I remembered it kinda wrong, you were less gracious than I thought.

Hopefully he will be resurrected next year.

The better team won today. They had the better qb, the better defense, and the better coach. It still hurts, but we got outplayed in every aspect of the game today. We got outcoached badly by Bellichick. Ben had some bad throws and the Pats always seemed to punish us every single time. The biggest surprise to me was how the Patriots manhandled us with our running game. I didn't think anyone could make our running game look ordinary and yet somehow the Pats did that.

My biggest concern is that this loss stays with Ben and it hurts him in the future. Hopefully instead of that it makes him work harder to get back here next year (aka the Eagles).

Eminen, I lost the bet so you can choose what my avatar will be as in which picture of Jordan. Oh yeah, any place you know of to host the image? I am pretty ignorant when it comes to avatars.

Oh well, on a positive note at least I can stop obsessing about football and start looking for a job. :D

GO EAGLES!

Also found this. Happy Days.

I am bored as fuck. I've been cooped up in the house all week sick. I played Elite Dangerous for ten hours yesterday because I wasn't feeling well enough to do anything else . All of my friends moved away or are out of town. My wife is visiting her family. I am about to just go down to the bar and drink the night away since I have nothing better to do.

cdyhybrid

I am bored as fuck. I've been cooped up in the house all week sick. I played Elite Dangerous for ten hours yesterday because I wasn't feeling well enough to do anything else . All of my friends moved away or are out of town. My wife is visiting her family. I am about to just go down to the bar and drink the night away since I have nothing better to do.

Go out and buy a Seahawks jersey.

bionic77

I can't even imagine spending 10 years on a forum
That's because you are only 10 years old. And kind of dumb for a 10 year old....

Let's just all the other things Gata can't imagine.

Sex without paying for it.
A job that doesn't involve a lawn mower.
Graduating from high school.
Seeing the Pats win a SB.

:lol

The train was derailed as soon as fragile Fraudgers injured his leg.

My daughter just threw a remote that landed right on my faces. That hurts. She is so lucky to born in this era to parents who aren't AP.
Nope, it is known.

Chickens will be choked.

Fair weather will change direction.

bionic77

Nope, it is known.

Chickens will be choked.

Fair weather will change direction.
Only way you guys win is with deception and a giant ass choke job.

Don't see the second happening and honestly I don't want you to win. The Pats will feast on that fragile bitch. Your coach doesn't have the balls to play Flynn in the SB. He would rather lose. :(

Top Bottom