• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

FTF

Looks like mid-to-low 40s and good chance of rain tomorrow evening in Foxboro...if it's raining I think that should help the Pats.

Only way you guys win is with deception and a giant ass choke job.

Don't see the second happening and honestly I don't want you to win. The Pats will feast on that fragile bitch. Your coach doesn't have the balls to play Flynn in the SB. He would rather lose. :(
Pats barely rushed Rodgers the first time.

Doubt all you want, unbeliever.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
I appreciate you picking the 425 area code. I always knew you were a seahawk fan.

I mentioned it last page.

They are the early 2000's pats reborn. Cheating, hard hitting defense, Run first but with a good pass attack, a young QB with all the potential in the world. First team to threaten to repeat since then. They even have Cheatin Pete!

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Brady was a young running QB?

Run first I should say. But no. The only good things you can say about Brady's running attack is that he is the best pro QB sneaker alive and that he isn't afraid to go right up the middle when he absolutely needs a touchdown/first down.

Bessy67

Go Pack Go

Packers have the largest national bandwagon in the country. Stop kidding yourself.
The Packers have continually sold out season tickets since 1960 despite being pretty damn awful from 1968-1991. Not sure how our fanbase can be considered fair weather or bandwagon.

Go Pack Go

Packers have the largest national bandwagon in the country. Stop kidding yourself.
...I guess?

Lots of them left with Favre though! Those who stuck with the team had to live through the pure fuckery of 2008 and the wild card game VS the Cards. Not to mention the patented Favre season ending INTs, the Fail Mary, and the TO game.

We are battle tested in the way of the nutpunch.

Wellington

BAAAALLLINNN'
The Giants instagram page is posting pics of various NFC CGs the Giants were in over the years (Fun fact, the Giants are undefeated in NFC CGs).

They just posted the1990 15-13 win over the NIners. Can't wait until the 2011-2012 game, this should definitely be the picture:

eligrass_1.jpg

Feels good man.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Giants are going to win it all next year. I wonder how many games back they will be before they get it together. 4? 5? Maybe they'll be an 8-8 third wild card.

I feel like jersey sales are probably indicative of bandwagoning:
1. Peyton Manning, Denver Broncos
2. Russell Wilson, Seattle Seahawks
3. Colin Kaepernick, San Francisco 49ers
4. Dez Bryant, Dallas Cowboys
5. Tom Brady, New England Patriots
6. Aaron Rodgers, Green Bay Packers

Hunter S.

I feel like jersey sales are probably indicative of bandwagoning:
I think Peyton topped these charts as a Colt too a lot. The Broncos still got a longer sell-out record than the Pack. Season tickets have a years waiting list and are passed down by generation. To call out most Packers fan as bandwagon is a joke.

zychi

Banned
???

We have a 30 year waitlist for season tickets. That's about as far from bandwagon jumping as you can get.

It's because management has to sort through all the brothers and sister that have married and have the same last names. Can't jump up the list because Packer Fan Smith married their brother Mrs. Packer Fan Smith

bionic77

Pats barely rushed Rodgers the first time.

Doubt all you want, unbeliever.
Because Rodgers was a broken injured gimp the last time they played?

I will admit that the Packers when healthy will beat the Pats on a neutral field 9 out of 10 times. But only a crazy person is going to act like a serious leg injury is not going to be a factor in future outcomes.

Patriots vs Ravens SoundFX

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/0ap3000000459685/Sound-FX-Ravens-Patriots

LMFAO!!!! Tom Brady is such a lying cry baby bitch. Claims to get punched when clearly that never happened. This guy will do and say anything to win. I don't know how anyone could say he has class. The "Patriot way" is still very much the cheatriot way. Like or not Pats fans, that cheat stain will always be attached to your favorite players/organization.

Bread

Banned

http://www.nfl.com/videos/nfl-films-sound-efx/0ap3000000459685/Sound-FX-Ravens-Patriots

LMFAO!!!! Tom Brady is such a lying cry baby bitch. Claims to get punched when clearly that never happened. This guy will do and say anything to win. I don't know how anyone could say he has class. The "Patriot way" is still very much the cheatriot way. Like or not Pats fans, that cheat stain will always be attached to your favorite players/organization.
He claims he got poked in the eye, and judging by how red his eye was after the game it's hard to say he's lying.

Lol @ the rest of your post though, can't wait until you're gone from this thread (could be tomorrow night!)

Pretty sure he got poked in the eye

cdyhybrid

???

We have a 30 year waitlist for season tickets. That's about as far from bandwagon jumping as you can get.

See below:

There are thousands upon thousands of Packers fans around the country that have never stepped foot in Wisconsin, never mind Green Bay. Season ticket sellouts are nice, but the vast majority of the team's fanbase has never been to a Packers game at Lambeau and probably never will.

They're up there with the Steelers and Cowboys as far as this stuff is concerned.

Making a big deal out of "fan rankings" is fucking stupid anyway. Any team that has success is going to have bandwagoners and fair weather fans.

He claims he got poked in the eye, and judging by how red his eye was after the game it's hard to say he's lying.

Lol @ the rest of your post though, can't wait until you're gone from this thread (could be tomorrow night!)

lol way to defend the lies. Brady clearly says "He punched me in the face"

I know, you're ready for me to leave the thread. Truth about your team hurts.

bionic77

Eyes also get red from crying like a bitch.

I know. I looked in the mirror after I saw Toy Story 3.

...I guess?

Lots of them left with Favre though! Those who stuck with the team had to live through the pure fuckery of 2008 and the wild card game VS the Cards. Not to mention the patented Favre season ending INTs, the Fail Mary, and the TO game.

We are battle tested in the way of the nutpunch.

3 whole years of sadness I can't imagine the horror of 3 bad years!

Ninja please you guys won the very first ever Superbowl. Everyone jumped on the bandwagon at one point or another, and if you didn't then your father did, and if he didn't than his father did, and his father etc.. Seahawks fan bandwagon is basically the pacific northwest of the United States. The Packers' bandwagon extends to every god damn continent. From Africa to Europe to Asia! Keep repping that green and yellow farm town though! At least I rep from where I am from since day one. 206 born and raised South Seattle Graham Street, MLK!

This is why I never get on bandwagon fans. Cause at one point either you or someone in your family jumped on the wagon and turned you into who you are. Now fans like the ones that left the arena when the Miami Heat was on the verge of losing in game 6 those guys can get all the hate. At the same time you can't exactly call all of Miami fans that because it was only a small portion that left.

Top Bottom