• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

TheFatOne

Can't wait for the game tomorrow. Going to watch it with a bunch of friends at the bar. Most likely will be too hammered to post on gaf. I have no idea what the Pats are going to do against the Colts. They need to make sure they are far more careful with the ball this week than last week. Especially since it's supposed to rain. They were very fortunate last week that the Ravens didn't recover a few fumbles. Pats match up really well against the Colts, but turnovers are a quick recipe for failure.

MechDX

I’m not making this up: #Colts offensive tackle Xavier Nixon missed the flight and is listed as out for tomorrow, team reports.-Twitter

lol about time that fucking luck/deal with the devil is finally ending

2AT8oHz.gif

Quotient

I’m not making this up: #Colts offensive tackle Xavier Nixon missed the flight and is listed as out for tomorrow, team reports.-Twitter

lol about time that fucking luck/deal with the devil is finally ending

Did he miss it by accident or did the coaches ask him to stay at home?

Gobias

Banned
So sad Trent will never see his 650 dream come true. Played the whol year and wasn't even close. Tragic.

Also, I saw American Sniper. So, why is this movie nominated for a bunch of Oscars?

So sad Trent will never see his 650 dream come true. Played the whol year and wasn't even close. Tragic.

Also, I saw American Sniper. So, why is this movie nominated for a bunch of Oscars?

i wonder the same things with most of these war movies from the past decade +. where are our modern day full metal jackets!

Bread

Banned
Whoa just found out the guy who did the incredible soundtrack in The Life Aquatic was Knockout Ned in City of God. Mind blown!

Bread

Banned
With Aaron hurt and Peyton on his way to the glue factory, it's easy to call Luck the best qb left. I've seen a lot of qbs in my life, none of them as clutch as Mr Luck.

cdyhybrid

SMH Seattle fans. You let this happen.

http://fox6now.com/2015/01/17/packe...of-seattles-famous-statues-in-green-and-gold/

Paint me in Green and Gold if old

SMH, thug vandals!

Players can't fire the GM.

But my boy FMT told me he's going to hold Jed York accountable!

Jaws. :jnc

Is that based on Rodgers being hurt, drugs, senility or a combination of everything?

It's based on being Jaws.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
With Aaron hurt and Peyton on his way to the glue factory, it's easy to call Luck the best qb left. I've seen a lot of qbs in my life, none of them as clutch as Mr Luck.

Do you even watch football?

And while many have pegged Indianapolis Colts quarterback Andrew Luck as the NFL's comeback king, Stafford has eight come-from-behind wins in the fourth quarter to Luck's seven since 2012.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...hew-stafford-has-become-the-new-comeback-king

BigAT

Move Rodgers to #2, soon #1, put Luck at #5, keep Wilson at #3 and Stafford at #4. Age has to be taken into account and that's why we're not seeing seasoned vets like Manning and Brees on the list.

The intelligence displayed in this post...just amazing.

jWILL253

Banned
I just realized tomorrow's game comes on at 12pm and I'm gonna miss the game because I have to work.

When you have two playoff games being played on opposite coasts, why the fuck would you give the West Coast game the earliest time slot?

I just realized tomorrow's game comes on at 12pm and I'm gonna miss the game because I have to work.

When you have two playoff games being played on opposite coasts, why the fuck would you give the West Coast game the earliest time slot?
The conference championships alternate each year

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
The intelligence displayed in this post...just amazing.

Leaving out Staffords baller as fuck 5,000 yard, 41 TD season in 2011 at the age of 23 where he was instrumental in our first playoff appearance in a decade the stats are almost the same since 2012:

Matthew Stafford: 13,874 Yards, 71 TDs, 48 INTs, 59.53% Completion Percentage

Andrew Luck: 12,957 Yards, 86 TDs, 43 INTs, 58.6% Completion Percentage

Luck is a baller but has the benefit of playing in the shitty AFC South (and AFC in general).

Bread

Banned
Leaving out Staffords baller as fuck 5,000 yard, 41 TD season in 2011 at the age of 23 where he was instrumental in our first playoff appearance in a decade the stats are almost the same since 2012:

Luck is a baller but has the benefit of playing in the shitty AFC South (and AFC in general).
lmao "the same"

15 less TDs and 5 more picks is a wash

Leaving out Staffords baller as fuck 5,000 yard, 41 TD season in 2011 at the age of 23 the stats are the same:

not sure if you're serious but jaworski is obviously ranking the REMAINING qbs left in the NFL playoffs. stafford was eliminated a lifetime ago after he badly underthrew a pass on 3rd and 1 and then threw the game away later on with terrible pocket presence

jWILL253

Banned

How you not gon' read the stats you're sourcing before you post them?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
not sure if you're serious but jaworski is obviously ranking the REMAINING qbs left in the NFL playoffs. stafford was eliminated a lifetime ago after he badly underthrew a pass on 3rd and 1 and then threw the game away later on with terrible pocket presence

Didn't know that but my list is almost the same either way. Only thing that would change is if Peyton Manning comes back.

And hate to bring it up, I really do, but if that PI was called as it should of been I think we win the game. It's all ifs and buts, however worst case scenario is a field goal.

The Football Gods are fair so we'll have our chance again, but every friend I watch football with whether they be Packer, 49er, Ram fans know that call was bullshit.

How you not gon' read the stats you're sourcing before you post them?

I said "almost the same." Staffords #2 reciever from 2012-2013 was his drinking buddy from college Kris Durham. You saw what happened when he got a legit #2 reciever with Golden Tate even when Megatron was injured this year.

Hunter S.

Your D carried Stafford to the Playoffs Luck carried the Colts. A big difference.

Top Bottom