• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

All this talk about rain hurting the Packers. I think a sloppy field would hurt a Seattle defense that relies on speed and quickness of reaction as well.

Ric Flair rooting for the Colts seems like a Heel turn on the Panthers.

He rooted for the Niners last year AGAINST the Panthers, so we don't give a fuck anymore.

He's got an outstanding warrant in NC, so he won't dare step foot in the state. As far as I'm concerned he's been exiled and he can do whatever wants elsewhere.

cdyhybrid

Hungover. Damn whoever's idea it was to make the game this early. Oh well, time for some hair of the dog that bit you remedy.

Go Hawks

Edit: brentech is at the game? Welcome to our fine city, friend! I hope you guys lose, but other than that have a great time!

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Seattle seems like a shitty place to live weather wise.

I bet most of that city are depressed gatas.

B7pwPS_CcAElDSr.jpg

I will admit that it's beautiful for the 3 weeks of summer, though!

All this talk about rain hurting the Packers. I think a sloppy field would hurt a Seattle defense that relies on speed and quickness of reaction as well.

He rooted for the Niners last year AGAINST the Panthers, so we don't give a fuck anymore.

He's got an outstanding warrant in NC, so he won't dare step foot in the state. As far as I'm concerned he's been exiled and he can do whatever wants elsewhere.
What's the warrant for?

Sephzilla

24 - 20 Packers win is my prediction.

(I don't think they will actually win but I gotta root for my team this close to the Super Bowl )

MechDX

StaceyDales ‏@StaceyDales · 6m6 minutes ago
Given torrential downpour in Seattle, Jordy Nelson & Matt Flynn warming up in the tunnel #GBvsSEA @nflnetwork

B7pzIBpCUAAbfu4.jpg:large

Get yo ass outside!

Colasante

Justin Britt is out for the Seahawks. Alvin Bailey will play right tackle. So it'll be Bailey versus Julius Peppers. Have to think that matchup is advantage Packers.

Tom Penny

Almost time to make some honey garlic sriracha wings then watch some football. Long day ahead. May the best teams win and pre-bag of dicks to everyone if the Pats lose..

Spinluck

We are getting freezing rain here.

What's the forecast for Seattle and Hell?

Rainy and windy in Seattle (sorry Godgers ;__;)

Caveman weather in Fuckborough

24 - 20 Packers win is my prediction.

(I don't think they will actually win but I gotta root for my team this close to the Super Bowl )

I am so conflicted.

I want Aaron to win because he's good, but I want the Hawks for damage control in case my Colts lose. If we win I don't care who we play.

rando14

Rainy and windy in Seattle (sorry Godgers ;__;)

Caveman weather in Fuckborough

I am so conflicted.

I want Aaron to win cause he's good, but I want the Hawks for damage control in case my Colts lose. If we win I don't care who we play.

Don't forget who your true friends are Spin!!

Remember, we made a promise!! Hawks - Colts Superbowl!! Battle of the Youngriest!!

bionic77

Rainy and windy might be good for GB.

Might make both teams have to run it and play Martyball. Packers might be able to win that way.

Honestly that seems to be the way to attack them. Airing it out with a broken fraud seems like a disaster waiting to happen. That's what Tomlin would do so I know it's the wrong strategy.

KaYotiX

Banned
My fan side says Packers all the way, my realistic NFL side says Packers don't have a chance with a gimpy Rodgers.

Dallas had a suspect D, Seattle doesn't.

Spinluck

Don't forget who your true friends are Spin!!

Remember, we made a promise!! Hawks - Colts Superbowl!! Battle of the Youngriest!!

I remember since last year friend!

But just in case we fall on the battlefield today I will be full blown Hawks for the next 3 weeks!

#believe

#shermanlikesdrake

Top Bottom