• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

What about losing two to the same goober underdog QB?

oXuPR0A.gif

I've lost a Super Bowl by nefarious means, gotten blown out in an NFCCG, gotten blown out in an NFC Divisional, gotten beat in an NFC Wild Card.

Trust me I'm an expert in losing. The Super Bowl is by far the worst

Oh yeah, happy Sunday.

Today we witness the ascension of Andrew Luck to the truly elite tier as he finally puts Grandma Brady and her sham legacy out of business.

FTF

I get losing the Super Bowl is the worst, but if you told me a sb loss is guaranteed I'd still rather win today than lose.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
CBS is going to continue with Thursday Night Football

They get the first half and then NFL Network takes over the second half.

Dear Aaron Rodgers,

If you beat the Seachickens today I will never again refer to you as "erron". Please do me...nay, the galaxy...this favor.

Your friend,

FMT

Furyous

I'm checking in early because of other obligations.

NE vs Indy - My gut tells me New England's defense holds up unless an injury happens but Luck could pull off an upset. Their secondary is top notch although Logan Ryans is a tad bit slow in coverage. If Luck pulls off a victory then someone needs to trim his beard. If the Colts win then I won't be surprised because Andrew Luck is very cerebral and used his vast knowledge of their playbook to will his team to victory.

GB vs Seattle - I can't bet (period, I don't bet) against Godgers. Yes, Seattle's defense is top notch. Yes, Sherm is playing at high level. Kam is, imho, the best safety since Weapon X. However, Aaron Rodgers walking with a limp is still a gamer. If he goes down, Matt Flynn is a more than competent backup who knows that system. Marshawn won't go BEAST MODE out there so all is well. Matter of fact, said fact could be wrong, Eddie Lacy will have a better game than Marshawn.

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
Anyone know if there is a reliable way to watch the Seahawks game on either an Apple tv or a compooder? Have smallish tv with game access but massive projector with only internet/Apple tv.

Are you going to the game today? The city must be super up in spirit right now.

back to back NFC champ games are amazing in this day n age.

No, had a shot at tickets but prefer to watch with family and friends. Seattle is a great sports town. Genuinely energized and loyal fanbase through thick and thin. I wish I hated green bay, but I really like Jake Gyllenhaal. He's quite great QB, even injured. Sherman even said he simply doesn't buy the injury. Not that it's a lie but that it won't undo Gyllenhaal.

Spinluck

Why is the NFL network barely covering the Colts/Pats game. Most of their segments focus on GB/Seattle

Nothing about the Colts really gets covered. If it was Brady vs Manning they'd all have their dicks out the moment they walked into the building.

Add that with the fact that I'm pretty The Bus and that idiot Skip Bayless are the only ones who think the Colts have a chance lol.

MechDX

Oh god now he's actually rooting for us

We're fucked.

Congrats spinfuck and narass, you guys better beat green bay.

Im not really rooting for you as much as I am for the Colts to be exposed for the bullshit that they are.

Pats will be curbstomped by the Hawks in the Owl. Im talking a revisit of 1985 for Bawston

FTF

Nothing about the Colts really gets covered. If it was Brady vs Manning they'd all have their dicks out the moment they walked into the building.

Add that with the fact that I'm pretty The Bus and that idiot Skip Bayless are the only ones who think the Colts have a chance lol.

Yeah it's annoying the game isn't getting more coverage...but I actually think momentum has been growing all week for the Colts. The Vegas line hasn't moved at all from 6.5 and I know many on the Luck and Colts are on a magic ride bandwagon. And the usual Pats hate so let's root for the other team.

But I'm hoping the Colts have more benefited from a weak Cincy team without AJ and a gimpy Manning and give up Broncos and get a rude awakening today from the Pats. Sorry Spin.

Pats 34 - Colts 24

Top Bottom