• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 CC |OT| Holy Grail

Tom Penny

Nothing about the Colts really gets covered. If it was Brady vs Manning they'd all have their dicks out the moment they walked into the building.

Add that with the fact that I'm pretty The Bus and that idiot Skip Bayless are the only ones who think the Colts have a chance lol.

Well if Manning doesn't retire there will be at least one more " will this be the last time they face each other " circle jerk.

I personally think the Colts have a chance if they play press man. It will enable them to double down on Gronk. I don't think Brady will got into Flacco mode like Manning did for a quarter and dink and dunk if that's what he's given.

Spinluck

I knew Mech had our backs. :')

The face of hope:
slobberinandrewluck.gif

The face of evil:
tom-brady.gif

MRSA

Banned
At first I thought I was a poors and forgot to pay my electricity bill. Then I get a notice on my door saying that the communist electric company is performing maintaince until 4pm so no power.

That means no cofy

Save me Greg!

At first I thought I was a poors and forgot to pay my electricity bill. Then I get a notice on my door saying that the communist electric company is performing maintaince until 4pm so no power.

That means no cofy

Save me Greg!

what the fuck? on a sunday during football season? imagine if the raiders.... i mean, bucs, were playing on championship weekend!

MechDX

These negative comments about Dega's future QB, Tom Brady, are disrespectful and will not stand. Retract these statements now or I shall hire Bionic to sue everyone in this thread.

You have been notified

Bread

Banned

That means no cofy

Save me Greg!
Fucking konka

Spinluck

Yeah it's annoying the game isn't getting more coverage...but I actually think momentum has been growing all week for the Colts. The Vegas line hasn't moved at all from 6.5 and I know many on the Luck and Colts are on a magic ride bandwagon. And the usual Pats hate so let's root for the other team.

But I'm hoping the Colts have more benefited from a weak Cincy team without AJ and a gimpy Manning and give up Broncos and get a rude awakening today from the Pats. Sorry Spin.

Pats 34 - Colts 24

Broncos receivers weren't generally open. But yeah, Manning not being able to throw certainly helped since we did not fear him at all. Cincy game I think we win either way. You guys benefited of a practice squad corner who gave up 255yds and a terrible 2nd and 5 pass by Flacco...

Well if Manning doesn't retire there will be at least one more " will this be the last time they face each other " circle jerk.

I personally think the Colts have a chance if they play press man. It will enable them to double down on Gronk. I don't think Brady will got into Flacco mode like Manning did for a quarter and dink and dunk if that's what he's given.

Idk if we can play press man because of Gronk. I think Landry was only able to keep up with Thomas last week because I hear Thomas was hurt. At most, all he can do against Gronk is put a body in his way and hope the timing is off. Not sure if we can do that with our pass rush. With Stork out maybe we blitz Freeman up the middle and help Jones collapse the middle of the pocket. A win is gonna be hard to pull, I honestly have no idea on how we plan on matching up this time. And I don't know which Colts team shows up.

Tom Penny

Idk if we can play press man because of Gronk. I think Landry was only able to keep up with Thomas last week because I hear Thomas was hurt. At most, all he can do against Gronk is put a body in his way and hope the timing is off. Not sure if we can do that with our pass rush. With Stork out maybe we blitz Freeman up the middle and help Jones collapse the middle of the pocket. A win is gonna be hard to pull, I honestly have no idea on how we plan on matching up this time. And I don't know which Colts team shows up.

Taking Edeleman and Lafell out on paper in man is surely easier than Thomas/Sanders no? As far as the Colts offensively it's pretty much the TE's that worry me. It's been like that for probably a decade

Dis will b like end of the batmin where the jocker think he has his trap set but batmin punch his face and tie him up upside-down

greg is batmin

we all is batmin

go pakers

bionic77

Dear Aaron Rodgers,

If you beat the Seachickens today I will never again refer to you as "erron". Please do me...nay, the galaxy...this favor.

Your friend,

FMT
Sorry brah it ain't happening.

There is a really good chance Erron pulled it off if healthy. But with a bad wheel? He is going to be a sitting duck. And he wont be able to throw long with accuracy just slanging it. Rodgers ain't flacco. He can't just slang it deep and have it work out 99/100 times.

If you want the Hawks to lose you better pray to Lacy and the God of playoff choking (forget his first name but pretty sure his last name is Manning).

Bionic, if the Packers win, will you sport a nice MJ avatar for a week?

I would recommend something that would shame me but seeing how I am ginger, God has already done your work for you.

Spinluck

Taking Edeleman and Lafell out on paper in man is surely easier than Thomas/Sanders no? As far as the Colts offensively it's pretty much the TE's that worry me. It's been like that for probably a decade

I expect Allen and Fleener to have big games. Since you guys like to run Cover 1 against us, I think we try pick routes to get the receivers into the game.

Also, I'm not to afraid of your WRs but they can make plays. Regarding Gronk.https://twitter.com/ESPNStatsInfo/status/556583026948579328

Awww shiiiiiit.

Also.

@ESPNStatsInfo

Andrew Luck has accounted for 77.7 pct of the Colts offense (including playoffs), most among the 4 remaining QBs in the postseason.

That's my QB.

I'm going all in

10,000$ on Green Bay vs. Indy super bowl

PAY ME

not really, but if i had the extra money and balls I would.

its actually possible!

Spinluck

So ESPN's coverage of the Colts/Pats game was all about how they skull fucked us in prior match ups (man Luck made some terrible decisions in those match ups lol).

Then they went on to talk about how the Pats could beat us. As if they needed a clue...

Colasante

All I've heard all week is how there's no way the Patriots will be able to run on the Colts because Arthur Jones is back, and no way for Gronk to run free because LaRon Landry will be covering him. I've definitely seen many people give the Colts a chance to win.

Spinluck

All I've heard all week is how there's no way the Patriots will be able to run on the Colts because Arthur Jones is back, and no way for Gronk to run free because LaRon Landry will be covering him. I've definitely seen many people give the Colts a chance to win.

IcyRhythms has finally broken Pats GAF.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet

Local Pats radio must be truly atrocious.

Top Bottom