• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

smh yes and we talked about meeting up in nfl gaf fool

I honestly can't even remember this...

I remember not meeting with Chan because I was scared he would take my kidneys and sell them for drugs.

Why did you leave Boston friend, I wanna visit in the summer.

Quotient

Not sure if this was discussed in the thread or not, but the Patriots and Ravens have only played 3 common teams this season - Bengals, Chargers and Dolphins.

The ravens were defeated by the Chargers and Bengals (twice) and won against the Dolphins. The Patriots defeated the Chargers and Bengals, and are 1-1 with the Dolphins.

Slurmer

Banned
Panthers beat the falcons. Falcons are birds.
Panthers beat the cardinals. Cardinals are birds.
Seahawks are birds. Panthers will win and advance to the NFC championship game.

Do not argue with my logic.

We also lost to the Ravens and the Eagles and those Falcons and those Seahawks so...

That theory's not looking too hot

jbug617

Banned
So which one of you guys wrote this?

B6h2VVxCIAA1XSQ.png

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Panther fans are crazy.

Seattle wins 24-3 and it will feel like they won by 100.

My guess is that Seattle goes up 7-3 early and it stays there for three and a half quarters before garbage time points make it 24-3. The real question will be how long before we see Cam bring out the shame towel and ez says something like "just losez"

Bowser

Every NFC team that has knocked the Falcons out of the playoffs has advanced to the Superb Owl:

2008: Arizona
2010: Green Bay
2011: New York Giants
2012: San Francisco

The 2014 season finale was essentially a playoff game (win or go home)...

#teamofdestiny

I wish, then rush hour wouldn't be so bad.

We do have a shitload of start-ups in the area though.

The rush hour in your house from your bed to your desk?

i'll be back in the summer don't worry!

Oh really now?! Now I can at least drink beer and we can get shitfaced and write our Jimmy/Gronk fan fiction.

So which one of you guys wrote this?

B6h2VVxCIAA1XSQ.png

Stop hating on my art

Every NFC team that has knocked the Falcons out of the playoffs has advanced to the Superb Owl:

2008: Arizona
2010: Green Bay
2011: New York Giants
2012: San Francisco

The 2014 season finale was essentially a playoff game (win or go home)...

#teamofdestiny

Preach on brother!

Jonathan Jones ‏@jjones9 4m4 minutes ago
Kevin Burkhardt, John Lynch and Pam Oliver on the FOX call for Panthers-Seahawks. FOX's top crew (rightfully) takes Cowboys-Packers

The poverty team goes to Seattle. The All-Stars get sent to Ice Bowl II

MRSA

Banned
Good grief at those in red. They are screwed!!!

Raiders need to spend money asap!

Spending money doesn't get you anywhere, this ain't the 80s. You have to draft well and sign 2nd tier FAs to fill in holes/backup while extending your core players.

Syrinx

Kevin Burkhardt, John Lynch and Pam Oliver on the FOX call for Panthers-Seahawks. FOX's top crew (rightfully) takes Cowboys-Packers

Sorry Cowboys and Packers fans.

What Mech posted discriminated against the Raiders who aren't even listed. Raiders estimated to also have over 50 million in cap space.

Suh wouldn't play in a 3-4, he's going to a 4-3 where all the stats are unless your name is J.J. Watt.

It's going to be a lot more than that after they cut Schaub, Woodley and MJD. Looking at around 75 million

Slurmer

Banned

I actually enjoy Troy Aikman struggling to hide his biases while covering Dallas games (it's hilarious), so I'm okay with this.

cajunator

Banned
Saints will be fine capwise but there are quite a few cuts coming up.
Loomis is pretty great at making the cap numbers work. The question is will those paid players actually deliver or flail around like they did this year.

Disappointed. It's a Saturday night game so let Gus Johnson call that game.

Crisco

Banned
Panther fans are crazy.

Seattle wins 24-3 and it will feel like they won by 100.

We'll score more than 3 points if Gano makes his kicks. If we play a mistake free game, it'll be very close and the Panthers will have a shot to pull it out. It's definitely conceivable they lay a complete stinker and go out with a whimper, but I wouldn't bet on it.

MRSA

Banned
Saints will be fine capwise but there are quite a few cuts coming up.
Loomis is pretty great at making the cap numbers work. The question is will those paid players actually deliver or flail around like they did this year.

Restructuring only screws you over in the future. Its borrowing equity basically.

Zeke

I think the Panthers are going to keep it a close game. I don't know if they will win but I have a gut feeling they are going to put a hell of a fight. I wouldn't be at all shocked if the hawks play down to the Panthers level.

Syrinx

I think the Panthers are going to keep it a close game. I don't know if they will win but I have a gut feeling they are going to put a hell of a fight. I wouldn't be at all shocked if the hawks play down to the Panthers level.

Maybe it's because I'm biased and hate the Panthers, but nothing they've done on this streak they've been on is particularly impressive to me. They beat a washed-up Brees, Josh McCown, Johnny Washout/Brian Hoyer, an overrated Matt Ryan, and Ryan fucking Lindley. Russell Wilson is going to be the best QB they've played in well over a month.

Top Bottom