• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

The roar was restored in 15, now my Lions must win the owl and knock gman back down to earth.

Fear the Feline 2016

no

Return of the King of the Jungle 2016

eh

Sorry mate, 2016 draft is the one that will restore Da Bears back to greatness. Everyone else is playing for second place.

Bread

Banned
No more brown water 2015 #GoBrowns
No more dirty brown water trash

Sorry mate, 2016 draft is the one that will restore Da Bears back to greatness. Everyone else is playing for second place.
Ry bread is making moves, i got draft picks galore plus Jimmy's hot new target

redskins_buccaneers_111614_ap_606.jpg

Uhh, they were not the same era. Elway was a 10 year veteran at the time Favre had his first career start.

Not to say mid-late 90's Favre wasn't possibly the best QB stretch ever, because he's definitely up there.

Elway had 16 years, and 8 of them Favre was a QB int he league. So yea technically not 100% same era, but half of his career. And his 2nd SB victory was just full of shit beside that one run.

Bread

Banned
Mike Evans is basically the next Megatron in madden, my passing game is gonna be stupid good!

Fuck jwebb!

bionic77

I was going to give you some of my testosterone for Christmas but then I remembered all the mean things you said to me.
Man growing up with the Pats has really fucked you up.

You think that exchanging testosterone and HGH with friends and family is normal. Along with sharing hookers and executing teammates.

Have to get up early. Time for bed.

Some of us has to work!

Man growing up with the Pats has really fucked you up.

You think that exchanging testosterone and HGH with friends and family is normal. Along with sharing hookers and executing teammates.

Have to get up early. Time for bed.

Some of us has to work!
Gata works too. Gets into fights at the office all the time.

Woman-wrestling-Crocodile-Allligator.jpg

Tsk tsk.....Johnny starting fights in Houston night clubs now.

Dude should just talk to the promoters. Hey I'm stopping by your club tonight, make sure it's a pro Johnny crowd, and if anyone steps out of line toss their ass out. Here's an extra 10G to make sure it stays that way.

C'mon Johnny that's not hard to do!

:jnc

If gman beasts again this season im moving the lions to Portland to join the AFC west

He won't, after I stopped pissing about on defence and started to pay attention his offence is pretty predictable. I just need to keep Pryor healthy and I will have a shot at bringing him down.

Failing that, I'll kick him out of the league.

terelle-pryor-stiffarm-landry-1.gif

Anyway, time for bed.

Spinluck

You have to adjust his stats for the era he played in. The guy was an MVP, multiple all-pro and pro-bowl player, and had insane longevity.

Eli is a mediocre player who has just been insanely lucky.

Huh, he had game winning drives in each of the SBs he was in.

Not only that but they had to win some crazy games on the road against really good teams.

The Restoration of the Roar is an ongoing process so until we win the Super Bowl. So Restoring the Roar continues into the 2015 playoff season.

The first step toward that Restoration of the Roar is resigning Suh long term.

How does doing something they've never done before qualify as restoration?

brandonmarshallwalkou4ixeu.gif

Now we just need a Viking walking away in tears to accurately depict the NFC North in gif form.

What happened to the Cardinals this season was terrible. I wouldn't wish those offensive injuries on anyone.

To start 9-1 and then lose to sub .500 Panthers...

I'll be rooting for that team for a while.

Top Bottom