• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

Bowser

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 44s44 seconds ago
Ok. RT @TommySledge: On @1053TheFan Jerry Jones on @GovChristie going to Green Bay, "I can't think of anyway we can go up there without him"

Draxal

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 44s44 seconds ago
Ok. RT @TommySledge: On @1053TheFan Jerry Jones on @GovChristie going to Green Bay, "I can't think of anyway we can go up there without him"

Christie did the impossible and made Eagles fans and Giants fans unite. It's actually pretty amazing.

Bread

Banned
Hey zychi are you the dumb bitch who thinks the helmet catch was incomplete or am I confusing you with another dumb bitch

ShaneB

This two thread shit is the worst. Offseason thread can eat shit until the season is over.

Had no idea there was even two threads. It wasn't that way last season I don't think? Oh well.

First day back to work after 2 weeks off =/ fuck this sucks.

I'd root for any team that has never won a Super Bowl.

Yeah, mentioned before the only interest I have in this post season now is hoping for a Panthers run.

Spinluck

You're being so insensitive to Lion's fans you must really hate the Lion's. What's wrong with me complaining? I'm dissapointed sorry, if it was your team you'd probably feel the same but it's okay I'm done with the entire argument.

(OT: Detroit and Flint which are both right next to each other both have higher violent crime rates than Chicago. I've been to Chicago.....this area overall is more dangerous because there isn't any good parts of Detroit anymore, some parts look like a third world country lol.)

:lol

If you are complaining about refs, odds are your team didn't deserve to win that game.

It's the losers way of alleviating blame. Take the loss and blame it on the fact that you guys played like shit for stretches of the game that were crucial. The only thing that needs investigating were Stafford's throws into triple coverage and performance against winning teams.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Panthers vs. Colts/Broncos would probably be my most desired non-Packers outcome to elaborate more.

Order of preference:

Packers
Panthers
Broncos
Colts
Ravens
Seahawks
Patriots
Cowboys

I just don't think I could handle the Cowboys winning another Super Bowl in my lifetime especially now that I live in Texas. The Patriots beating them for it would be like picking death by ebola versus death by drowning.

Bowser

Panthers vs. Colts/Broncos would probably be my most desired non-Packers outcome to elaborate more.

Order of preference:

Packers
Panthers
Broncos
Colts
Ravens
Seahawks
Patriots
Cowboys

I just don't think I could handle the Cowboys winning another Super Bowl in my lifetime especially now that I live in Texas. The Patriots beating them for it would be like picking death by ebola versus death by drowning.

Mine:

Panthers
Seahawks (very narrowly over Packers - future brother-in-law is from Oregon so I actually know a non-bandwagon fan)
Packers (I like Rodgers and I'd like to see Julius get a ring)
Broncos (Feel like Manning takes a lot of shit and I'd like to see Foxy get a ring)
Ravens (As acrimonious as the end was, I'd like to see Smitty get a ring)
Colts (I hate Luck because he sat out the 2011 draft but he is better than the last two)
Patriots (They stole Jake's SB, but still better than Cowboys)
Cowboys (Ugh)

I would have flip flopped Pats and Boys until I saw that disgusting bandwagoning by Chris Christie. Fuck outta here.

Zeke

Order of preference:

Packers
Panthers
Broncos
Colts
Ravens
Seahawks
Patriots
Cowboys

If Dallas makes it to the owl I'd like to see the pats. The possibility of Dallas beating them and pats being 0-3 against NFC East teams in the sb would be too fucking funny. If we get knocked out then I'd like to see the Panthers win it.

Bread

Banned
Here's my order of teams that I would root for in the owl

Patriots
Fuck the rest, I ain't rooting for you bitches like you wouldn't root for my pats.

MRSA

Banned
Bread is a two teaming degenerate. He confessed his love for the Chargers not too long ago. He's basically Gata since he replaced him in Florida.

Hey guys remember when Cowboys were driving late in the first half trying to get back in the game when the refs called an awful offensive pass interference on Terrence Williams( he got pushed by one lion defender into another) negating a first down and making it 3rd and 12? That's because Cowboys didn't start crying like little pansies and got a long touchdown on the next play.

Remember late in the third quarter when a 10 yard Demarco Murray TD run was negated by a dubious holding call on Witten? If only Cowboys played the injustice card instead of getting a TD 3 plays later. Fun fact: Lions offense wasn't called for a single hold this game (damn those Jerry bought refs).

The non PI call is only getting this much attention because Caldwell is a coward, Lions defense folded like a cheap tent and Stafford couldn't lead a game winning drive against a decent team on the road even if a lifetime supply of bacon grease was on the line.

if that bullcrap roughing the kicker doesn't happen, the lions dont complete that drive

if they actually call roughing the kicker against the lions like they should have, it's 31-13 or whatever

the cowboys outscored the lions 24-6 in the last 17 minutes due to 1 pass interference call though I guess

Spinluck

Mine:

Panthers
Seahawks (very narrowly over Packers - future brother-in-law is from Oregon so I actually know a non-bandwagon fan)
Packers (I like Rodgers and I'd like to see Julius get a ring)
Broncos (Feel like Manning takes a lot of shit and I'd like to see Foxy get a ring)
Ravens (As acrimonious as the end was, I'd like to see Smitty get a ring)
Colts (I hate Luck because he sat out the 2011 draft but he is better than the last two)
Patriots (They stole Jake's SB, but still better than Cowboys)
Cowboys (Ugh)

I would have flip flopped Pats and Boys until I saw that disgusting bandwagoning by Chris Christie. Fuck outta here.

It was his destiny. Irsay also hired the doctors to fuck up Manning's neck.

Here's my order of teams that I would root for in the owl

Patriots
Fuck the rest, I ain't rooting for you bitches like you wouldn't root for my pats.

Fuck you and fuck the Patriots.

Seems more like a personnel issue than a scheme issue for the Giants. Sure you'd like for the coach to be able to get the most out of his players, but looking at that roster...maybe Fewell is?
Its a combination of both. Even when Fewell had the personnel he wasn't consistently fielding a quality defense.

Given the situation, I understand why he's staying on. Outside of the Coughlin wanting his own guys, it's a really poor situation to step into for a new defensive coordinator. Who wants to take a job with almost no job security? It makes little sense to try to conduct a defensive coordinator search in that environment.

At the same time, Coughlin has proven himself when his seat is the hottest so I even with Fewell being retained, I don't view next season as an immediate waste. Frankly, I'm more pissed off that Tom Quinn survived. The man has 1000 lives, I swear.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I don't think snes would stoop so low as to pretend to be a Patriots fan.

He'd probably pretend to be a Raiders fan out of irony.

eznark

Banned
Pats are the best. Tom has the best style. Unstoppable. You'll all see.

Unstoppable?

Wy0fKOR.jpg

Sephzilla

That wasn't even the real play that cost them the game as far as I'm concerned. Mike Sherman IIRR on the Packers drive right before this should have gone for it on 4th and 1 because if they made the 1st down the game would have been practically over. Sherman showed his coward colors that day.

Bessy67

Were lynch, forte and shady the best rushers GB faced this year?
Yeah, but you realize that those were the number 3, 4 and 12 rushers in the NFL, right? It's not like they're scrubs. They also played Miami with Lamar Miller (10), New Orleans with Mark Ingram (14) and Detroit with Joique Bell (15). So 8/16 of GB's games were against top 15 rushers.

Top Bottom