• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

I didn't even notice GAF had a community tab until this season. I'm a cowboys fan but I'm from Fort Worth originally so I'm no dirty bridge blocker from New Jersey.

I don't think we will win the Super Bowl but it'd be more fun than all these other guys getting their second, thiurd or fourth.

Fuck Eli Manning and fuck the Eagles

Bread

Banned
I didn't even notice GAF had a community tab until this season. I'm a cowboys fan but I'm from Fort Worth originally so I'm no dirty bridge blocker from New Jersey.

I don't think we will win the Super Bowl but it'd be more fun than all these other guys getting their second, thiurd or fourth.

You've been here since 2008 and you didn't notice the addition of community tabs? Did you think everyone just stopped talking about sports one day?

Greg

I love people coming in here pledging their life time loyalty to a certain team. So die hard in their fandom that they never show up any other time of the year or during regular season then demand we take them seriously and consider their opinions correct.
because they have lives, Mech

they can't be posting 24/7 like us nerds

or even once during regular season because reasons

C'mon man, lie better than that.

MechDX

You've been here since 2008 and you didn't notice the addition of community tabs? Did you think everyone just stopped talking about sports one day?

Well it is GAF. Where pretty much everything is evil

because they have lives, Mech

they can't be posting 24/7 like us nerds

or even once during regular season because reasons

You need coffee Greg

Tom Penny

I love people coming in here pledging their life time loyalty to a certain team. So die hard in their fandom that they never show up any other time of the year or during regular season then demand we take them seriously and consider their opinions correct.

I've been a Seahawks, Spurs and SF Giants fan as long as I can remember.

Narag

"I wonder there the sports threads went. Oh well, dog piss steaks looks like a worthy replacement."

And he never looked back.

Your face is stupid and that is a FACT

Bruh...

Dragon

Banned

Judging people on their fandom based on posting habits is weird. Next you're going to get into Godslays 21 minutes thing.

zychi

Banned
Hey zychi are you the dumb bitch who thinks the helmet catch was incomplete or am I confusing you with another dumb bitch

I am that dumb bitch. Kinda creeped out by BigAT taking his time to go back and quote my post.

If Calvin Johnson's catch isn't a catch from a few years ago, neither is the Tyree catch.

But I don't root for either team so I don't care enough to continue pass that.-

Bread

Banned
The kind of person who would be creeped out by someone doing a quick google search is the kind of person I would call a big dumb bitch

MechDX

Judging people on their fandom based on posting habits is weird. Next you're going to get into Godslays 21 minutes thing.

Look, I can't help it if Goodell and the Illuminati have some vendetta against the Lions and the city of Detroit.

Now take my damn opinion seriously!

Pro

HoFlynn lovin some Pearl Jam.

http://www.cbssports.com/nfl/eye-on...flynn-is-impervious-to-aaron-rodgers-ridicule

matt-flynn-pearl-jam-rodgers.jpg

zychi

Banned
The kind of person who would be creeped out by someone doing a quick google search is the kind of person I would call a big dumb bitch

actually googling it isnt a big deal. quoting it and taking the time to post it when said person isn't actually posting at the time is creepy.

and I called myself a dumb bitch, why you gotta call me it again? Even tho I said I don't root for either team, I thought we had something special because of Lord Brady Bread? smh

Trey

I think the joke was that kas posted that on 12/29 before shitting up this thread despite being eliminated. He still hasn't posted in the offseason thread to my knowledge.

Why in fuck do we have an offseason thread concurrent with the main/playoff thread?

That is stupid.

Dragon

Banned
actually googling it isnt a big deal. quoting it and taking the time to post it when said person isn't actually posting at the time is creepy.

and I called myself a dumb bitch, why you gotta call me it again? Even tho I said I don't root for either team, I thought we had something special because of Lord Brady Bread? smh

Eh you're on a forum and a large part of this thread is more about personalities than football. Bread continuing to call you a dumb bitch is actually a bit over the top though.

MechDX

Why in fuck do we have an offseason thread concurrent with the main/playoff thread?

That is stupid.
Because we are trying to give Kave some self esteem. He is the king of the off season thread.

Why do you hate Kave?

In fairness it is a good idea if the stream would quit getting crossed

zychi

Banned
Eh you're on a forum and a large part of this thread is more about personalities than football. Bread continuing to call you a dumb bitch is actually a bit over the top though.

I'm not actually creeped out. I was just trying to make them feel bad for calling me a dumb bitch.

There's people in this thread who changed their names from a previous forum I used to go to, they even slipped up and called me "zychii" before. No idea who is who, but some people here know me before I came to GAF.

Bread

Banned

Taking the time to post it...you mean the 3 seconds it took to copy and paste your post? That's not creepy, it's commendable!

And as long as you hold that opinion, I will call you a big ol hog of a dumb bitch.

Patriots7

Looking at the snaps from the Patriots-Ravens AFC championship game from two years ago. Aqib Talib played only 8 snaps. Chandler Jones only played 2. On the other hand, the pass rush consisted of Justin Francis (49 snaps, out of the league after this game), Brandon Deaderick (39 snaps), Trevor Scott (19 snaps), and Jermaine Cunningham (6 snaps). With no Talib, Alfonzo Dennard (the Patriots' 5th CB this year, now on IR) played 70 snaps and Marquice Cole (now out of the league) played 33.

I think the Ravens could totally win this weekend, but I'm getting so annoyed by having to hear talk about the past playoff games like they're relevant to this matchup.
1. Our offensive line will decide the game. If Tommy is harassed as he has been in the last 4-5 games, then I don't see how we win. I honestly don't know how the line protected Tommy so well in the 7 game win streak.
2. We still don't have an even respectable pass rush. It's great that our secondary has improved, but the GB game showed that if we can't get to Flacco, receivers will eventually make plays.
3. The defense is still pretty susceptible to giving up big plays. Baltimore leads the leagues in getting PI penalties. Browner is a walking PI flag.

I don't know, I just have a lot of reservations how we pull this one out.

bionic77

I played yesterday without coffee and was on point all night

unlike you, I don't need PEDs to perform!

we were supposed to play GTAV

we were supposed to
So now Mr. Coffee all of a sudden doesn't drink coffee anymore?

I got a word for you Greg (since Packer fans get so excited by the spelling of words).

F-R-A-U-D

You lost all credibility with us. This is like someone finding a picture of me wearing a Jordan jersey in the 90s!

Trey

Because we are trying to give Kave some self esteem. He is the king of the off season thread.

Why do you hate Kave?

In fairness it is a good idea if the stream would quit getting crossed

It's all football. No real reason to separate discussion. Most folks are just going to post in the main thread about anything NFL related until after the super bowl.

cdyhybrid

That is stupid.

That thread is supposed to be for draft stuff, coaching moves, FA, etc.

This thread is supposed to be for playoff game discussion. They crossover sometimes yeah, but whatever.

Greg

I got a word for you Greg (since Packer fans get so excited by the spelling of words).

F-R-A-U-D

You lost all credibility with us. This is like someone finding a picture of me wearing a Jordan jersey in the 90s!
I skip coffee for a day and a morning, and now I'm a fraud? I just bought 2 bags of fresh ground the other day for my AeroPress!

I'm not surprised though - you'll come up with anything to change the subject of me whipping your ass in ping pong!

zychi

Banned

F-R-A-U-D

89lcC.jpg

Milchjon

Feck, the Pats game is early enough that I can't claim it's too late for me to watch.

Hmmm. Time to pour bleach into my eyes to have an excuse.

Top Bottom