• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

effzee

Allen was "promoted" to President

Ah yes the Howie Roseman style "promotion".

I did read Lurie increased his salary 3 times as much and extended his contract. If Chip flames out it will all be on Chip the coach and GM.

Howie is only 39 and would then sweep right back in as the GM and pick a coach who answers to him.

cdyhybrid

Elite Cornerback Patrick Peterson!

Also RIP Trent Truck:

The Indianapolis Colts today signed free agent running back Michael Hill to the active roster and placed guard Hugh Thornton on Injured Reserve.

Hill, 5-10, 210 pounds, re-joins the Colts after spending time on the team’s practice squad in November 2014. He was then signed to the Washington Redskins practice squad on December 9. Hill was originally signed by the San Diego Chargers as an undrafted free agent on April 27, 2013 and also spent time with the Tampa Bay Buccaneers and the Green Bay Packers before joining the Colts. As a rookie in 2013, he played in eight games and rushed for 23 yards on nine carries and caught two passes for 23 yards. He also returned one kickoff for 19 yards. Hill finished his collegiate career at Missouri Western State as the school’s all-time leader in rushing yards (4,969), all-purpose yards (5,851), rushing attempts (928) and 100-yard rushing games (20). As a senior in 2012, he led the nation (Division II) with a school-record 2,168 yards on 311 carries (7.0 avg.). Hill finished as the runner-up for the Harlon Hill Award, given to the nation’s top player in Division II.

MechDX

Big Unit's probably gonna go in as a Diamondback

iymLoMW.gif

B6sLTxZIEAEy_sl.jpg

Im just saying.....

cajunator

Banned
about to try a Chipotle burrito for the first time. It has a lot to live up to considering we also have Bullritos and Izzo's and they are both beasts.
It does beat Taco Bell though.

Just skimmed through last night's posts. Oh my god guys there's an offseason thread to keep discussing the Lions. Let's move on to teams still in the playoffs pls. Here let me start with some trash talk:

5021664fd9769dac743b036005006d68.jpg

g1390096529715242938.jpg

COME AT ME SEAHAWKS-GAF

This is pretty bull shit because we did make the Superbowl..... in 2005-2006 season. Yall suck at trolling.

Terry McAulay is the ref for the Panthers vs Seahawks game. If you guys forgot who that was he was the guy that caught Nammoth coin toss in the SB last year!

Hickey was the best part of our front office and we go sign the Jets terrible GM? Why would we do that? What the fuck is his roll really? Why???? What the fuck.

MechDX

Tannenbaum will continue to represent Dan Quinn. Ross has said he's not changing coaches. Some thought Quinn would emerge in Miami-LaCanfora

Wait. So he is Quinn's agent, GM of the Dolphins and his client could be hired as HC of the Jets?

Hickey is still the GM and Philbin only answers to Ross, so Ross just went and added an extra person to do nothing for no reason. Must be nice to be so bored with your money you just hire people to get ride of it.

MechDX

Hickey is still the GM and Philbin only answers to Ross, so Ross just went and added an extra person to do nothing for no reason. Must be nice to be so bored with your money you just hire people to get ride of it.

Still seems odd that a guy in your FO could potentially represent a coach of a division rival

I would actually love Kubiak in sf. Not joking either

Me neither. His version of the ZBS would fit Kaep perfectly. No audibles allowed and only two reads before the snap.

Of course he will probably sign Schaub as Kaep's back up.

bionic77

I skip coffee for a day and a morning, and now I'm a fraud? I just bought 2 bags of fresh ground the other day for my AeroPress!

I'm not surprised though - you'll come up with anything to change the subject of me whipping your ass in ping pong!
I was working unlike the rest of you lazy bastards so I could not reply to this disrespectful post but don't think you are going to get off that easy 'Mr. Coffee'.

Yes, you are a fraud for skipping coffee for a day and a half. Are you going to give me a pass if I start wearing a Pats jersey just for the playoffs? How about just for the Superbowl? How about if my wife wears a strap on and I cry when things don't go my way? No once you set the boundaries it doesn't become ok to stop when it is convenient or because you feel like it that day!

You let all of us down Greg. We believed that you were some 5 foot pale dude in Ohio who would dunk on everyone and whose diet consisted entirely of coffee and and protein bars. Now that we find out the coffee thing was just an act why should we believe anything you say? Maybe you are really a Bears fan who bandwagoned to the Packers after you saw a Levis commercial?

Now that you are a proven fraud I really don't know if I can believe anything anymore.

What is next? We find out that Gata is tall, smart and lives in a penthouse in New York?

Still seems odd that a guy in your FO could potentially represent a coach of a division rival

Me neither. His version of the ZBS would fit Kaep perfectly. No audibles allowed and only two reads before the snap.

Of course he will probably sign Schaub as Kaep's back up.

Schaub as starter!

Greg

I was working unlike the rest of you lazy bastards so I could not reply to this disrespectful post but don't think you are going to get off that easy 'Mr. Coffee'.

Yes, you are a fraud for skipping coffee for a day and a half. Are you going to give me a pass if I start wearing a Pats jersey just for the playoffs? How about just for the Superbowl? How about if my wife wears a strap on and I cry when things don't go my way? No once you set the boundaries it doesn't become ok to stop when it is convenient or because you feel like it that day!

You let all of us down Greg. We believed that you were some 5 foot pale dude in Ohio who would dunk on everyone and whose diet consisted entirely of coffee and and protein bars. Now that we find out the coffee thing was just an act why should we believe anything you say? Maybe you are really a Bears fan who bandwagoned to the Packers after you saw a Levis commercial?

Now that you are a proven fraud I really don't know if I can believe anything anymore.

What is next? We find out that Gata is tall, smart and lives in a penthouse in New York?
I never called myself Mr. Coffee, but I'm drinking a cup right now

just admit the reason you can't meet me for ping pong is that your wife won't let you out of the house for things other than work and purse shopping

Dragon

Banned
Records that may fall this postseason for the Pats:

A victory over the Ravens would put the Patriots in position to advance to their eighth Super Bowl, matching Dallas and Pittsburgh for the most Super Bowl appearances.

Robert Kraft needs one more postseason win to tie Eddie DeBartolo Jr. for the fourth-most postseason wins by an ownership group, behind 33 by the Rooney family, 30 by Green Bay and 24 by the Mara family.

Bill Belichick (19) needs one more postseason victory to move into a first-place tie with Tom Landry (20) for the most postseason victories by a head coach.

With a Super Bowl berth, Belichick would match Don Shula among head coaches with six.

Tom Brady is tied for first in NFL history with eight starts in a conference championship game. With one more championship game start, he will move past Charlie Waters and Jack Reynolds for sole possession of first place.

Brady needs to play in one more Super Bowl to match defensive lineman Mike Lodish, who played in six (four with Buffalo, two with Denver). If Brady starts in one more Super Bowl, he would set the NFL record with six starting assignments. He is tied with Matt Light, Cornelius Bennett, John Elway and Charles Haley with five starts in the Super Bowl.

Brady and Elway are currently tied with five conference titles. A win in the conference championship will give Brady the most conference championships by a starting quarterback in NFL history.

Brady has 43 postseason touchdowns, putting him in position to move ahead of Joe Montana (45) and Brett Favre for the most of all time.

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-.../patriots-notes-what-to-watch-for-in-playoffs

These will all happen!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I never called myself Mr. Coffee, but I'm drinking a cup right now

just admit the reason you can't meet me for ping pong is that your wife won't let you out of the house for things other than work and purse shopping

You forgot designer furniture shopping and taking the twins to the park while she naps or watches TV.

Top Bottom