• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

Hunter S.

Shocker here for Broncos homies. Every Bronco on the 53 roster and practice squad was on the field. I really want to think a total week off for half the Broncos offense has done some real good. Brandon Marshel possibly playing seems like the best boost the defense might get.

Godslay needs freedom.

MechDX

MLB Hall of Fame announcement at 1 today. Hope Biggio and Bagwell get in at the same time. Fitting to go in together.

Yeah it's baseball. Deal with it

This is a pretty cool picture from the game:

BcbcGO7.jpg

So fucking hyped for Saturday.

zychi

Banned
Big Unit's probably gonna go in as a Diamondback

iymLoMW.gif

Most likely, unless he pulls a nostalgia card. Pedro will go in, Smoltz, and likely Biggio for sure.

No idea who else the asshole writers will choose. Maybe Piazza? But I wouldn't be suprised if he misses by 1 vote because of an asshole who doesn't do first ballots.

Edgar and Schilling need to get in.

Jarate

Banned
Honestly, I think out of all the team still left in the NFC, I think the Panthers have the best chance of possibly beating the Seahawks. The Panthers defense has playmakers and can keep the score low. As long as they do that the game will be close.

The Packers defense and the Cowboys defense are not good enough to hold the Seahawks to under 24 at Seattle, and really, that's basically their only chance against them.

Dallas is not a team I've been impressed with all year, their defense still does not have players on it, and the fact the Cowboys run so much skews the stats in their favor defensively. Packers defense is soft and gets destroyed by QBs who don't make mistakes and fast QB's who take advantage of our aggression.

I dont know how a team will be the Seahawks though, and I think no matter what the NFC team will beat the AFC team again (not impressed by the Pats or the Broncos, Ravens could be the AFC champion.)

Hunter S.

Can any of you pranksters and gansters give me an update on Colts major injuries? It seems the Broncos are the only team with an updated injury report for every day of practice.

Bowser

Honestly, I think out of all the team still left in the NFC, I think the Panthers have the best chance of possibly beating the Seahawks. The Panthers defense has playmakers and can keep the score low. As long as they do that the game will be close.

The Packers defense and the Cowboys defense are not good enough to hold the Seahawks to under 24 at Seattle, and really, that's basically their only chance against them.

Dallas is not a team I've been impressed with all year, their defense still does not have players on it, and the fact the Cowboys run so much skews the stats in their favor defensively. Packers defense is soft and gets destroyed by QBs who don't make mistakes and fast QB's who take advantage of our aggression.

I dont know how a team will be the Seahawks though, and I think no matter what the NFC team will beat the AFC team again (not impressed by the Pats or the Broncos, Ravens could be the AFC champion.)

You do realize the Cowboys already held Seattle to 23 points (7 off of a blocked punt) at Seattle this season, right?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=400554305

eznark

Banned
I love people coming in here pledging their life time loyalty to a certain team. So die hard in their fandom that they never show up any other time of the year or during regular season then demand we take them seriously and consider their opinions correct.

How many different teams have you repped just the past 8 weeks alone?

Zeke

You know that's kinda the point right? Long sustained drives that eat up time and protect the defense. You are also aware Dallas beat Seattle in Seattle and held them to 23? This defense has been the embodiment of bend don't break.

You do realize the Cowboys already held Seattle to 23 points (7 off of a blocked punt) at Seattle this season, right?

http://espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=400554305
Ssssh let him believe

Pro

I love people coming in here pledging their life time loyalty to a certain team. So die hard in their fandom that they never show up any other time of the year or during regular season then demand we take them seriously and consider their opinions correct.

Racist

Milchjon

Torrey Smith leads the league in drawing defensive pass interference calls, picking up 11 flags for 229 yards. That's nearly twice the amount of the second ranked Jordy Nelson (6 for 129). Smith is key for Joe Flacco's heave-and-flag passing attack.

Brandon Browner, on the other hand, has been flagged the second most in the entire league and is the most flagged defender. He has been hit with five pass interference calls and four defensive holding penalties, a total of nine that is tied for 4th worst in the league behind the Browns Buster Skine, the Chargers Shareece Wright, and the Cardinals Patrick Peterson.

*pukes*

tj hazuki

Redskins GAF new GM!! THANK YOU LORD.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 1m1 minute ago
It will be a 4-year deal for Scot McCloughan and the #Redskins, I’m told. Goes without saying, it’s a huge hire from a personnel standpoint.

eznark

Banned
Oh my God what did the Dolphins do to deserve this???

Sources tell @alexmarvez and me Dolphins are expected to hand over football operations to Mike Tannenbaum in the near future. Story coming.

effzee

Oh my God what did the Dolphins do to deserve this???

Maybe he will handle the cap which he is good at. Did they fire their GM?

But yeah this move makes no sense.

Redskins GAF new GM!! THANK YOU LORD.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 1m1 minute ago
It will be a 4-year deal for Scot McCloughan and the #Redskins, I’m told. Goes without saying, it’s a huge hire from a personnel standpoint.

Bruce Allen fired? They got the drunk!? Watch him flame out in 12-14 months.

Top Bottom