• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Records that may fall this postseason for the Pats:

A victory over the Ravens would put the Patriots in position to advance to their eighth Super Bowl, matching Dallas and Pittsburgh for the most Super Bowl appearances.

Robert Kraft needs one more postseason win to tie Eddie DeBartolo Jr. for the fourth-most postseason wins by an ownership group, behind 33 by the Rooney family, 30 by Green Bay and 24 by the Mara family.

Bill Belichick (19) needs one more postseason victory to move into a first-place tie with Tom Landry (20) for the most postseason victories by a head coach.

With a Super Bowl berth, Belichick would match Don Shula among head coaches with six.

Tom Brady is tied for first in NFL history with eight starts in a conference championship game. With one more championship game start, he will move past Charlie Waters and Jack Reynolds for sole possession of first place.

Brady needs to play in one more Super Bowl to match defensive lineman Mike Lodish, who played in six (four with Buffalo, two with Denver). If Brady starts in one more Super Bowl, he would set the NFL record with six starting assignments. He is tied with Matt Light, Cornelius Bennett, John Elway and Charles Haley with five starts in the Super Bowl.

Brady and Elway are currently tied with five conference titles. A win in the conference championship will give Brady the most conference championships by a starting quarterback in NFL history.

Brady has 43 postseason touchdowns, putting him in position to move ahead of Joe Montana (45) and Brett Favre for the most of all time.

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-.../patriots-notes-what-to-watch-for-in-playoffs

These will all happen!

I'm too lazy to give each line one so here's one big one:

7brUhJ6.jpg

Records that may fall this postseason for the Pats:

A victory over the Ravens would put the Patriots in position to advance to their eighth Super Bowl, matching Dallas and Pittsburgh for the most Super Bowl appearances.

Robert Kraft needs one more postseason win to tie Eddie DeBartolo Jr. for the fourth-most postseason wins by an ownership group, behind 33 by the Rooney family, 30 by Green Bay and 24 by the Mara family.

Bill Belichick (19) needs one more postseason victory to move into a first-place tie with Tom Landry (20) for the most postseason victories by a head coach.

With a Super Bowl berth, Belichick would match Don Shula among head coaches with six.

Tom Brady is tied for first in NFL history with eight starts in a conference championship game. With one more championship game start, he will move past Charlie Waters and Jack Reynolds for sole possession of first place.

Brady needs to play in one more Super Bowl to match defensive lineman Mike Lodish, who played in six (four with Buffalo, two with Denver). If Brady starts in one more Super Bowl, he would set the NFL record with six starting assignments. He is tied with Matt Light, Cornelius Bennett, John Elway and Charles Haley with five starts in the Super Bowl.

Brady and Elway are currently tied with five conference titles. A win in the conference championship will give Brady the most conference championships by a starting quarterback in NFL history.

Brady has 43 postseason touchdowns, putting him in position to move ahead of Joe Montana (45) and Brett Favre for the most of all time.

http://espn.go.com/blog/boston/new-.../patriots-notes-what-to-watch-for-in-playoffs

These will all happen!

Dont EVER compare that cheating loser Brady to GOAT montana!

Ps

Go pats if the play seachickens!

Spinluck

It seems that we all have a team we don't wanna root for in this race if it comes down to it. A lot of the possible scenarios seem to conflict with our ideas.

So I ask you all this...

Why not root for the Colts!!?

Colts Colts Colts Colts Colts Colts Colts!!!!!

MechDX

It seems that we all have a team we don't wanna root for in this race if it comes down to it. A lot of the possible scenarios seem to conflict with our ideas.

So I ask you all this...

mma_no_gif.gif

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
Look at it this way. We beat their ass in 2012 and they won the Owl. We were the better team.

We beat their ass in 2014 ......

We need to combine our jinx powers and both become Ravens fans until they lose. Either we succeed or we inadvertently create a Ravens dynasty.

So I ask you all this...

As long as the Pats don't win, it's gucci.

A lot of Panthers fans don't like the Colts because of Luck staying in school in 2011 (which some took as a personal affront to the organization as if it was him saying he was too good for the Panthers), but I don't mind them.

As long as the Pats don't win, it's gucci.

A lot of Panthers fans don't like the Colts because of Luck staying in school in 2011 (which some took as a personal affront to the organization as if it was him saying he was too good for the Panthers), but I don't mind them.

Is there anyone that you guys do like?

So I ask you all this...

I'm rooting for them all the way

bionic77

I never called myself Mr. Coffee, but I'm drinking a cup right now

just admit the reason you can't meet me for ping pong is that your wife won't let you out of the house for things other than work and purse shopping

You forgot designer furniture shopping and taking the twins to the park while she naps or watches TV.
I hesitate to refer to both of you as dirty sconi's because while I am sure weinke is a disgusting, pale whale of a sconi man I don't know what to think of Greg anymore. He be will in the category of frauds until proven otherwise!

And to the allegations of being a relatively successful person who buys nice things and does not beat his wife, yes I will admit to all of it!

Top Bottom