• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

Well here in Seattle we root for the Chargers when they play the Broncos, Raiders, and KC. We also root for the Jags because of Gus Bus, and we root for the Vikings against the NFC North. I personally also root for the Eagles vs the East, but that's just me and not the rest of the 12's.

We are nice people!

P.S Actually I lied we root for the Chargers when they play anyone but us. Seattle/SD Bromance till the end of time!

We're a young franchise so we don't have any franchise relationships really built up.

I'd say that most Panthers fans like the Broncos because of John Fox and like the Packers because they want OG Orange Julius get a ring. We also have a special karmic relationship with the Bengals (our sister franchise) and the Jaguars because we came into the league at the same time.

Outside of that it comes down to personal opinion. For example, we're all split on the Ravens and 89

DiInnqx.png

Why is Russell cosplaying as Stallone in Cobra?

seeing division rivals root for division rivals because some other team beat them is infuriating. only made slightly less infuriating because that said team is dallas, but still.

Meh. I've never considered the Packers a rival to the Lions. They're better than us, period - and have been for decades. I respect their organization and hope they beat the god damn Cowboys.

Now the Bears? Fuck them. I'd never cheer for them.

Zeke

$2.29 a gallon.

This is awesome.
Sucka, $1.93 here filled up on 23 bucks. Most teams outside of the nfc east don't bother me. The only exceptions are pats, Steelers, 9ers, cards and saints post katrina. Skins and eagles I can't fucking stand the hate I have for those teams is off the charts. Giants can get fucked but aren't at eagles, skins level hate just a notch under them.

Meh. I've never considered the Packers a rival to the Lions. They're better than us, period - and have been for decades. I respect their organization and hope they beat the god damn Cowboys.

Now the Bears? Fuck them. I'd never cheer for them.

well this sentiment describes explains so many thing.

Syrinx

Was.walking back to my dorm when I fell into one of those spaces where they keep dumpsters. Luckily walked out with a bruise on my leg and scrape on my arm.

Syrinx

Did a bunch of garbage fly everywhere when you fell in? Help me complete he mental picture.

I didn't fall into the dumpster itself. I fell next to it. The campus is pretty hilly so this one was in this concave area that cuts into higher land that I was walking on.

I'll take a picture tomorrow if I remember.

Fantomex

I want a Mac Pro with a retina screen (to check email, surf and wrote documents)!

Dude it's amazing. I got like 10 programs open and it doesn't flinch. They put 32 GB of ram on this for some reason lol

A "7 minute drive" should not happen unless it's freezing outside!

Get your fat ass out there and walk!

Guilty on all counts

You being happy, makes me happy!

Good for you brother!

You my boy DUTCH!

When did you wake up from this dream?

1400801865472.jpg

Honestly im still thinking they'll tell me this was all a prank any minute now

I had your back FMT! I wrote a nasty facebook post about it when it happened!

thank you brother!

unfortunately complaining about the refs is a losers game and it's a game i often play. it sucks because people will always fall back on "welp you had chances to make other plays!" and the response is well yes of course but lets say the roles were flipped and *WE* got some bullshit calls in a close game... that is the difference!

oh well. i'll always have madden! maybe...

Zeke

milana the greatest.

http://iv1.lisimg.com/image/6504856/600full-milana-vayntrub.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://img005.lazygirls.info/people/milana_vayntrub/milana_vayntrub_instagram_D36rmMGi.sized.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://img.pandawhale.com/108213-Milana-Vayntrub-hot-photo-Imgu-XJ4m.jpeg[IMG]

[IMG]http://cdn.gifbay.com/2012/12/the_beautiful_milana_vayntrub-18415.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]
I'd screw her harder than the refs screwed the lions!

It's the capital, though.

Real talk, I have family in New Orleans that says shit like "New Orleans was the capital until the 90s, but it was moved to Baton Rouge because of the murder rate." Ok fam.
Hah what fools. Everyone knows it stopped being the Capitol when it sank into the sea after Katrina. It's sad that many never got to visit the bourbon quarter.

brentech

Aaron Rodgers grew up watching Kings of Comedy....his humor doesn't hit me that way, as he immediately says that he's a fan of Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou, Wes Anderson, and dry humor in general. I always felt that Kings of Comedy was a slap you in the face type comedy.

Pretty funny though to hear him talk about it all.

Also, Wilde referring to Lacy telling a story of Rodgers game intelligence and how while handing off the ball he might tell him what to he saw and where to go....
Think back to Cutler saying how he doesn't know the running game and just lol

I keep posting in the wrong thread. This thread is for crazy antics, and the other thread is for honest football discussion.

I'm sorry but they are only 6 people in NFL-GAF that actually knows football to have honest football discussion, and you're not one of them!

Neither am I =(

Top Bottom