• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

squicken

Time to see what our coaches are made of.
0wEZ4Ki.gif

haha Pep vs Belichick is not faith inspiring

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
Manning as usual has top end skill players and underachieves with the offense in the biggest games. He had no D though...I'm sure that's the narrative.

Yeah clearly no D, 2 forced turnovers and only let up 24 points, but it was the Ds fault OBV, and the run game was less the HOF worthy, and he didn't have the most stacked offense in the league..........

h1nch

Congratulations to the Colts. They thoroughly outplayed the Broncos today.

I'll be rooting for you next week, although I don't think you have a very good chance against the Pats.

Trey

It's gonna be a sad day when Manning retires. And to be honest, Brady too. Only really Rodgers has a chance to reach their heights of achievement and squeeze into the top 3 GOAT conversation. Maybe Wilson.

He'll come back next year, but the end is firmly in view.

I think Denver is partially to blame for Manning to be as bad as he's been the last 6 weeks. I heard a stat on Around the League, that from weeks 6 - 12, Manning threw more passes in those 6 weeks than any six week period for his entire career. And it was right after those weeks that hsi season took such a turn. I think that Denver put too much on manning passing and didn't think to use him intelligently this year... Just assuming that he's going to be the same player now that he was in past years.

Kusagari

I don't know why anyone would blame Fox for this honestly.

If anything I give him credit for completely changing the offensive game plan on the fly these past few weeks to take advantage of the rise of Anderson.

The entire offensive scheme fell apart when Peyton's arm did.

Can you imagine just how pissed the media would be with a Seahawks Colts SB?

No they will play up Wilson vs Luck.

#Bancrimzonflame
#Bancrimzonflame
#Bancrimzonflame
#Bancrimzonflame
#Bancrimzonflame
#Bancrimzonflame
#Bancrimzonflame
#Bancrimzonflame
#Bancrimzonflame
#Bancrimzonflame
#Bancrimzonflame