• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.co...ay-leave-cleveland-over-friction-with-browns/

So it's a mix of both! Perfect storm.

Anyways...
B61QiSDCQAIbuUe.jpg:large

Factory of sadness.

Front office people should have zero input on who the coaches pick to start (within reason)

KingGondo

Banned
I can't follow the Browns closely any more.

It would be one thing if they were just unlucky, but the incompetence is staggering.

QB coach gone as well apparently in Cleveland.

Ian Rapoport ‏@RapSheet 4m4 minutes ago
My understanding is that OC Kyle Shanahan and QB coach Dowell Loggains both wanted to work elsewhere besides #Browns. Both have succeeded.

Also, on the draft front:

Rand Getlin ‏@Rand_Getlin 20m20 minutes ago
#Bama safety Landon Collins will forego his final season of eligibility and enter the NFL Draft, per league sources.

Zeke

Reading an article on espn on the ice bowl and saw this
four fans suffered heart attacks. Fourteen made it to the hospital for treatment for exposure
Can't imagine that, it's just so nuts.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Motherfuckers think you know about bad pass interference calls? Imagine this not getting called pass interference:

image.jpg

P.S. It looks even worse in motion.

What if that was flagged, the ball was moved downfield then the flag was taken back without any explanation?

What if that was flagged, the ball was moved downfield then the flag was taken back without any explanation?
Not a single Giants fan here would have created a thread about how robbed we were. Shit calls happen. You move on. I guarantee a vast majority of fans would have focused on how the Giants completed dominated that game 38-14 in the third quarter and then the team checked out. The Niners went on to score 25 unanswered points putting us in that position to begin with. As much as the missed call sucked, we had every opportunity to close that game and go home. We didn't.

jmdajr

Damn even the President feels for the Lions.

"I'm a Bears fan, you beat us twice," Obama said at Ford's Michigan Assembly Plant on Wednesday, according to the Detroit Free Press. "But even a Bears fan has to admit that that was a little suspect. I had never seen anything like that before. I would've been pretty irritated.

Motherfuckers think you know about bad pass interference calls? Imagine this not getting called pass interference
Imagine the refs ruling an interception a touchdown.

Or Jerry Rice fumbling the fucking ball out of his dumb fucking hands.

You kids and your pass interference calls.

Draxal

Not a single Giants fan here would have created a thread about how robbed we were. Shit calls happen. You move on. I guarantee a vast majority of fans would have focused on how the Giants completed dominated that game 38-14 in the third quarter and then the team checked out. The Niners went on to score 25 unanswered points putting us in that position to begin with. As much as the missed call sucked, we had every opportunity to close that game and go home. We didn't.

I'll be real some Giants fan probably would have, BBI bitches about that call all the time.

Personally for me, it's like the Eagles/Giants game were Jackson got the pr touchdown to seal the game, everybody blames Dodge for that game, but real blame goes on the D for allowing that game to get tired in the first place. Ross losing contain on Vick is what really pisses me off about that game more than the punt return.

I'll be real some Giants fan probably would have, BBI bitches about that call all the time.

I'll quote myself:

Not a single Giants fan here would have created a thread about how robbed we were.

BBI is a typical fan site. Lots of bitching.

Personally for me, it's like the Eagles/Giants game were Jackson got the pr touchdown to seal the game, everybody blames Dodge for that game, but real blame goes on the D for allowing that game to get tired in the first place. Ross losing contain on Vick is what really pisses me off about that game more than the punt return.
Yep. Agreed.

brentech

The pick up was bad, but it didn't lose the game.
Yet, with you popping in every day to bitch and moan, I'm starting to wish it was on the final play of the game and you lost because of it.
I mean, if we have to deal with your whiny ass all the time, we should have got more out of that flag and the game as a whole.

Hope the refs fuck the Lions out of all the games next year, but I guess Stafford will actually have to run an efficient offense for this to really happen....
You claiming 'the greatest show on turf 2.0' is the biggest farce of the season.

23 points was the least the '99 Rams scored in the regular season. The 2014 Lions scored less 11 times in the regular season (scored less than 10 points 3 times!). The comparison or usage of that phrase is pretty demeaning to the real team.

Crisco

Banned
It's amazing how two completely separate front offices thought that scrub was worth a 1st round pick. The second one after actually watching him play in the NFL! I'm 90% sure my best friend I could run an NFL team better than at least half the personnel departments in the league.

DMczaf

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2015/01/08/don-shula-calls-bill-belichick-beli-cheat/

Since the 2007 Spygate controversy, Patriots coach Bill Belichick has been referred to as “Beli-cheat” a number of times, but usually by fans of rival teams. Not by Hall of Fame coaches.

But that’s the name Don Shula, the winningest coach in NFL history, uses to refer to Belichick.

Dave Hyde of the Sun-Sentinel writes in a profile of Shula at the age of 85 that when the subject of Belichick came up, that unflattering nickname was Shula’s response.

“Beli-cheat?” Shula says.

my man

Hunter S.

Yo Narag, I heard Landry got promoted to starter again.

JT_TD__3_IND_medium.gif

GG Broncos!
Julius Thomas has not been like he was for that game. Been injured for a at least 5 weeks. Has not been very affective when playing the last two weeks. This game should look a lot different. We are just horse teams on a peace treaty it seems. ;-)

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Which one of you hicks in here ice fish and can tell me why thats a fun thing to do or worthwhile activity

It's what married guys in shitty climates do to get the fuck out of the house during the winter and drink beer with their friends.

Dragon

Banned
Someone's salty that they no longer have the title of best coach in AFC East history. Jimmy Johnson will come to bills defense.

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1061258-fired-up-setting-the-record-straight-on-spygate

No non-Pats fan is interested in actually hearing the truth about Spygate. They're just looking to troll and be misinformed. Even Steelers fans when their fucking owner comes out and says it didn't have any effect on the game don't care. People are dumb dumb dumb.

Top Bottom