• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

The more I think about it, the more I think that the Packers will just keep Rodgers in the pocket and adapt the offense and just pound Lacy/Starks.

I'm not very worried.

Could be wrong.

Spinluck

Haha yeah. There are just certain topics on here that can't be discussed rationally.

I thought you were a Sega guy and didn't like Sony?

Wtf? No. SEGA was godtier back in the day and they were my favorite at one point, but I've always thought Nintendo was better.

I don't really have a problem with Sony, love all of their systems. You must be mixing me up with one of SEGA dudes who stole my likeness and blame Dreamcast dying on Sony--on Gaming Side.

I feel better about the green bay game than I did the lions game for whatever reason

I thought the lions would be the toughest matchup we'd face

I think that we're rightfully underdogs and if we win by 3 or we lose 60-0 and our city is destroyed by earthquakes I would not be shocked either way but I don't feel the stress I felt before the lions game

Panthers are gonna beat the hawks and I hope we can do our part to play at home instead of not at all!

bigkrev

We also interviewed every female employee, contractor, vendor, or intern whose
electronic badge recorded that she was in the League’s main office on April 9, the date the
alleged call was made. Each of the 188 women denied making the April 9 call—or even hearing a rumor that an in-elevator video of the Rice incident had been received.

We assembled a database of every call placed on April 9 from the
NFL’s main number—1,583 calls to 1,050 unique telephone numbers in total. Using the
League’s phone directory, we determined that 112 of those numbers were to senior NFL
employees or individuals employed by one of the League’s teams. We researched the remaining 938 numbers to identify each call recipient. As part of that effort, we asked each NFL employee from whose extension calls were placed to identify the person they called. The employees identified NFL vendors, former players, nearby restaurants, doctors’ offices, family members, and the like. We then validated that information by calling each person or entity identified.
Through this process, we ultimately called all 938 numbers and found no unexplained or
unidentified calls from the League on April 9 that reasonably could have been a call
acknowledging receipt of the in-elevator video. See Investigative Findings (Part III.A);

Well, that legit seems thorough.

Wtf? No. SEGA was godtier back in the day and they were my favorite at one point, but I've always thought Nintendo was better.
754.gif

This is where my inner fanboy comes running out. Old School Sega for life!

Dragon

Banned

I don't really have a problem with Sony, love all of their systems. You must be mixing me up with one of SEGA dudes who stole my likeness and blame Dreamcast dying on Sony--on Gaming Side.

Haha fair enough, probably just your old name that made me assume something stupid.

jakncoke

Banned
ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 6m6 minutes ago
Martin Mayhew says franchise tag an option for Ndamukong Suh

Thats like 26 million. lol.

KaYotiX

Banned
The more I think about it, the more I think that the Packers will just keep Rodgers in the pocket and adapt the offense and just pound Lacy/Starks.

I'm not very worried.

Could be wrong.

As long as he gets good protection, its been solid so far this year. Maybe Rodgers should buy his linemen another TV just incase.

I mean it seems legit enough and I'd hate to discount the credibility of a former FBI director, but the cynical side of me can't help but question the idea of an NFL-funded, NFL-endorsed investigation commissioned by the head of the NFL coming up completely empty on wrongdoings to pin on the NFL.

bigkrev

I mean it seems legit enough and I'd hate to discount the credibility of a former FBI director, but the cynical side of me can't help but question the idea of an NFL-funded, NFL-endorsed investigation commissioned by the head of the NFL coming up completely empty on wrongdoings to pin on the NFL.

It flat-out says that they did not do a good enough job with the initial investigation

eznark

Banned
If I can get my parents to download yet another program to talk to the kids I will. Had my fingers crossed that they would shock the world and do something cool, like make an agreement with Google for Hangouts on console!

I'm gonna be honest, I hope the Colts/Broncos game is a pass the torch moment we will remember for years. The day Luck becomes the master! No offense to Broncos fans.

Unfortunately the Colts kind of suck.

Colasante

The Bears have hired Ryan Pace as their new general manager.

He comes from the Saints. I've seen some say that this will probably lead to Todd Bowles being hired, but I'm not sure of their connection. Hard to know what any front office executive is actually responsible for, but the Saints have had mostly unimpressive talent acquisition the past few seasons, both in the draft and free agency.

JABEE

Jeff Zrebiec ‏@jeffzrebiecsun 6m6 minutes ago
According to Mueller Report, Ravens received in late February a detailed description of the in-elevator video from a lieutenant at ACPD

Bomani Jones ‏@bomani_jones 6m6 minutes ago
so they're dropping that weight squarely on the ravens, who really have to answer to no one. well played, rog.

Like I said before, this is chess not checkers.

And Goodell's no fool

Fuck the NFL-sponsored report.

Vio-Lence

Banned
I hope Ryan Pace is good because this roster sucks. He needs three good drafts to fix this dumpster fire. Remains to be seen. Will remain optimistic i guess.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
ProFootballTalk ‏@ProFootballTalk 6m6 minutes ago
Martin Mayhew says franchise tag an option for Ndamukong Suh

Thats like 26 million. lol.

Worth every penny. Get rid of Bush and just continue to add depth through the draft.

Either way I'm confident we'll have a long term deal done.

And I'd get called a bigot for calling out that post or questioning Islam. No need to refrain from pointing out facts in certain threads. Depends on the mode I'm in to debate on a particular day.

Most of my energy on GAF is spent toward warning NFLGAF about the impending Restoration of the Roar.

How can you restore what was never there?

Colasante

Steve Smith on Revis/Talib: "I just expect it to be a chess match and I think going against the other guy was more like checkers.”

I still love Talib, but I can't deny I got excited when I read that. Hopefully Revis won't need to ice up this time.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
How can the team afford him?

Not sure on the exact numbers at the moment but we can afford to framchise tag him even if we were to keep Bush (which we won't).

I'm all aboard the Melvin Ingram train at #23. This team is built around our franchise QB, Hall of Fame WR and eventual Hall of Fame DT.

I'm in the camp, and have been, about either restructuring Megatrons contract or trading him, freeing up cap space and getting more draft picks.

Martin Mayhew has been a stud for the most part when it comes to drafting picks and adding depth to this team.

Top Bottom