• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

Spinluck

Julius Thomas has not been like he was for that game. Been injured for a at least 5 weeks. Has not been very affective when playing the last two weeks. This game should look a lot different. We are just horse teams on a peace treaty it seems. ;-)

Regardless, I believe Manning has a perfect passer rating when throwing at Landry.

So Pagano either thinks that you guys are running it or he is just crazy.

MechDX

No non-Pats fan is interested in actually hearing the truth about Spygate. They're just looking to troll and be misinformed. Even Steelers fans when their fucking owner comes out and says it didn't have any effect on the game don't care. People are dumb dumb dumb.

The truth? Fact is they recorded practices of their opponents. When it got out ,the tapes were destroyed with never being seen by the general public. Belicheck probably was the shooter on the grassy knoll as well. Evil bastard.

Glad BOB left that dark and evils place. The only thing that can vanguish evil is a spawn of that same evil. Mallett and BOB coming for that Patriot ass

Spinluck

No non-Pats fan is interested in actually hearing the truth about Spygate. They're just looking to troll and be misinformed. Even Steelers fans when their fucking owner comes out and says it didn't have any effect on the game don't care. People are dumb dumb dumb.

Didn't Goodell call for some big ass meeting (I think between owners) about it, then later decided to born the tapes?

I wouldn't be surprised if a scumbag like him would have kept it from us if Mangini didn't snitch.

He probably would have burned the Rice elevator tapes if it didn't risk him getting a jail sentence.

Cheaters gonna cheat.

Dragon

Banned
The truth? Fact is they recorded practices of their opponents. When it got out ,the tapes were destroyed with never being seen by the general public. Belicheck probably was the shooter on the grassy knoll as well. Evil bastard.

Glad BOB left that dark and evils place. The only thing that can vanguish evil is a spawn of that same evil. Mallett and BOB coming for that Patriot ass

You didn't read the actual link that person posted. Which is fine. Why would you read something that's actually relevant to what we're talking about when you can just vomit onto a message board instead?

MechDX

You didn't read the actual link that person posted. Which is fine. Why would you read something that's actually relevant to what we're talking about when you can just vomit onto a message board instead?

Facts are facts. They recorded and the evidence was destroyed. If they were not guilty and there was no cheating involved why destroy the evidence?

I WANT THE TRUTH! Are we clear?

Hunter S.

Regardless, I believe Manning has a perfect passer rating when throwing at Landry.

So Pagano either thinks that you guys are running it or he is just crazy.

Luck did surpass Peyton on total interceptions in 2014. The Broncos have ran more for some time. Not expecting a change in the playoffs. Ball control will be key with these potent offenses.

Dragon

Banned
Facts are facts. They recorded and the evidence was destroyed. If they were not guilty and they was no cheating involved why destroy the evidence?

I WANT THE TRUTH!

You're arguing against something I'm not even stating. Did they record and were those videos destroyed? As far as I can tell yes. But you should look at the actual context instead of vitriol and eznark-like drive by posting if you want a conversation about it. Which is too much to ask people on here to have.

It's a bleacher report link, who has time for a "why Belicheck is the greatest in seven slides" story?

And my last sentence is proven correct before I can even get a couple of breaths. :)

eznark

Banned
Yes, I drive by post. Hardly ever post in the NFL thread.

Dragon losing his mind defending evil is truly an underrated feature of nflgaf.

jakncoke

Banned
I thought pats are cheating fucks and should be kicked out of the nfl for stealing 3 sbs was a mid july topic for the thread. It sure is cold for July.

Dragon

Banned
Yes, I drive by post. Hardly ever post in the NFL thread.

Dragon losing his mind defending evil is truly an underrated feature of nflgaf.

It's a drive by post on the topic. You discounted the article before even reading it.

You want to have a frank conversation about a topic, sincerity and actual motivation to have the conversation start at the beginning. None of this, "I'm too good to actually talk about this legitimately but let me just shit on you from a mountain and then do something else" type shit. That's all I'm asking for. And I know it's not possible on here, which is what I told the dude who posted the article in the first place.

I thought pats are cheating fucks and should be kicked out of the nfl for stealing 3 sbs was a mid july topic for the thread. It sure is cold for July.

Frankly, I think you should have been banned for the complete and utter meltdown you had but we all can't get what we want can we?

Mindlog

Someone's salty that they no longer have the title of best coach in AFC East history. Jimmy Johnson will come to bills defense.

http://m.bleacherreport.com/articles/1061258-fired-up-setting-the-record-straight-on-spygate
Goodell was quick to take action, and was criticized for destroying the tapes. I can see how that can raise questions, but let's think about this for a moment. Goodell is by far and away the most stiff and harsh commissioner the NFL has ever had.
:jnc

jakncoke

Banned
It's a drive by post on the topic. You discounted the article before even reading it.

You want to have a frank conversation about a topic, sincerity and actual motivation to have the conversation start at the beginning. None of this, "I'm too good to actually talk about this legitimately but let me just shit on you from a mountain and then do something else" type shit. That's all I'm asking for. And I know it's not possible on here, which is what I told the dude who posted the article in the first place.

Frankly, I think you should have been banned for the complete and utter meltdown you had but we all can't get what we want can we?

Im sure a lot want me gone but im still around this bitch doin what I do motherfucker. Here till im ready to cast then the haters can kiss my ass and i'll be like

chappelle-mic-drop-o.gif

brentech

Which one of you hicks in here ice fish and can tell me why thats a fun thing to do or worthwhile activity

My grandpa ice fished a lot on Lake Champlain.He'd drive his car on the ice and set up. His car cracked through and was towed out.....the first time.

My mom's side. He was something else....lol

Like an attractive cousin

Seahawks defensive end Michael Bennett believes the Panthers share a lot of DNA with his own team. Bennett compared his NFC Divisional opponent to an attractive cousin you can't date.

Gata pls

brentech

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 9m9 minutes ago
Packers QB Aaron Rodgers’ calf muscle has a slight tear in it in addition to be significantly strained, per... http://fb.me/2IWQxdA3S

Packers QB Aaron Rodgers’ calf muscle has a slight tear in it in addition to be significantly strained, per sources, via @mortreport and I.

The injury is not expected to prevent Rodgers from playing in Sunday’s Divisional Playoff against the Dallas Cowboys, but it could impact how mobile and effective he is.
“There’s no question he will play, but there’s also no question he will not be 100 percent,” said one doctor familiar with the injury. “The question is whether he’ll be 95 percent or 50 percent

The Packers are aggressively treating the injury, with the hope he can be as well as possible. Each person responds differently to calf injuries.

Green Bay held Rodgers out of practice on Wednesday and how active he is the rest of the week still is uncertain. He is scheduled to go through team drills today.

What’s not uncertain is that Rodgers’ calf is not right heading into Sunday’s game, and now he will try to overcome it, just as he did in the regular-season finale to help beat Detroit.

Dragon

Banned
You argue a lot, often for no reason, but I have nothing against you. Except the Pats fandom

The PlayStation fandom is ok. 18.5 million worldwide!

Haha yeah. There are just certain topics on here that can't be discussed rationally.

I thought you were a Sega guy and didn't like Sony?

Dragon

Banned

Summarizing the results of the investigation, Mr. Mueller said:
“We found no evidence that anyone at the NFL had or saw the in-elevator
video before it was publicly shown. We also found no evidence that a
woman at the NFL acknowledged receipt of that video in a voicemail
message on April 9, 2014.

“We concluded there was substantial information about the incident –
even without the in-elevator video – indicating the need for a more
thorough investigation. The NFL should have done more with the
information it had, and should have taken additional steps to obtain all
available information about the February 15 incident.”

Shocking.

They criticize the NFL for not doing enough though in the very next paragraph...

Jeff Zrebiec ‏@jeffzrebiecsun 6m6 minutes ago
According to Mueller Report, Ravens received in late February a detailed description of the in-elevator video from a lieutenant at ACPD

Bomani Jones ‏@bomani_jones 6m6 minutes ago
so they're dropping that weight squarely on the ravens, who really have to answer to no one. well played, rog.

Like I said before, this is chess not checkers.

And Goodell's no fool

Jeff Zrebiec ‏@jeffzrebiecsun 6m6 minutes ago
According to Mueller Report, Ravens received in late February a detailed description of the in-elevator video from a lieutenant at ACPD

Bomani Jones ‏@bomani_jones 6m6 minutes ago
so they're dropping that weight squarely on the ravens, who really have to answer to no one. well played, rog.

Like I said before, this is chess not checkers.

And Goodell's no fool

Goodell-as-McMahon.gif

Top Bottom