• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Divisional |OT| Restore The Roar

Dragon

Banned
Watching a bunch of practice squad and special teams players square off in that game is an acceptable outcome I think for everyone. It'd also be interesting to see the Patriots use the waterboy as the head coach.

tumblr_nhaynoGeDf1t8o5s3o2_500.gif

Crisco

Banned
Wow, so Comcast actually runs public WiFi hotspots on it's residential gateways. You have to go into your settings online or call them to disable that "feature". That is so sneaky sinister I can't even be mad about it, using their customer's electricity to expand their WiFi network.

bionic77

Wow, so Comcast actually runs public WiFi hotspots on it's residential gateways. You have to go into your settings online or call them to disable that "feature". That is so sneaky sinister I can't even be mad about it, using their customer's electricity to expand their WiFi network.
Telco companies are the worst.

Fox318

Fucking wow

Bread

Banned
Marshall Faulk...was such a good fucking player man. He was like a running back...AND a wide reciever! He's a two for one special! Where the fuck can you find that in today's football? Seriously where!? That shit is CRAZY! His rushing touchdowns, as well as his receiving touchdowns. Who the hell does that?

Wanna be a running back and catch some sweet yards, It's the freaking Faulk man. Marshall fucking Faulk! Loved you Barry Sanders but Faulk, he's just...just a machine! It's the God damn Faulk!

Fuck man If I had madden, I would gladly do a game with Faulk vs Sanders. Yeah, a fantasy pick up match, that sounds fun. Let's do that! Let's do it!

Right after my. nap. Right after that happens. Sleep is kinda what I need so I should take it. Ok I will. Let's do it. Silence please!

Oh I see. That son of a shit Jackson. Trying to take the man Faulk's place HUH? Well too bad...JACKSON!!!,!! Faulk can run AND catch! And you? You can't do nothing! You power! But no legs and just ain't that tough. You a good player man but Faulk...that's a fucking dream running back. God imagine him and Brett Farve together? League would be over man. Just game over.

But ah wel, time has passed. And we gonna wreck! Wreck it like its 1995! Love saying that 5 ha!

Oh fuck am I be posting in the GafNFL GAf place? Duck me I didn't want to do that! Fuck I'm fucked! Not good man not good!

So I'm gonna totally collapse and talk in total gibberish and people be like "woah" with some be like "ban him!" And some shit while I'm like "please me, I love you all. Don't leave me. :(." I don't want to be aloooooone. :(((((

But nobody understands. Nobody knows. So I shall weep in my sorrows, and lye do my side of the bed. And see If I can wake up from this damn nughtmare. And wake up, watch the games, and play the day off as usual. Hope that all works out! Wish me luck!
uhhhhhhh

#BanJNAPlease?

bionic77

Considering it's the most recent game, it has more bearing than trotting out the two games the Ravens have won in Foxboro...which is what I'm seeing tons of prognosticators doing...
Playoffs Pats are very different than regular season Pats.

Recent history shows this is true.

Also they don't see to have any home field advantage at Foxboro. I will blame their shit, bandwagoning fans and ignore the fact that home field doesn't seem to mean much anywhere outside of Seattle in 2013 (after which the 12th man seemed to have retired).

Tom Penny

Considering it's the most recent game, it has more bearing than trotting out the two games the Ravens have won in Foxboro...which is what I'm seeing tons of prognosticators doing...

Different day. Different rosters. It's meaningless. It's show up or go home time for every team left.

Also they don't see to have any home field advantage at Foxboro. I will blame their shit, bandwagoning fans and ignore the fact that home field doesn't seem to mean much anywhere outside of Seattle in 2013 (after which the 12th man seemed to have retired).

Call it what you want. Brady and the Pats are 90-15 at home so I'd rather have the game in Foxboro...

bionic77

Different day. Different rosters. It's meaningless. It's show up or go home time for every team left.

Call it what you want. Brady and the Pats are 90-15 at home so I'd rather have the game in Foxboro...

Q: Did you know Tom Brady is 6-7 in his last 13 playoff games? Did you know since 2006 he’s just 2-4 in AFC Championship games and Super Bowls? Did you know Tom Brady has directed 4 of the 12 highest scoring teams in NFL history and that those teams are just 5-4 in the postseason and scored an average of 16.25 points per game in their eventual playoff defeats? Did you know Brady’s regular-season passer rating (95.9) is 8.4 points higher than his playoff rating (87.5)? Did you know Brady has lost playoff games to Jake Plummer, Eli Manning (twice), Mark Sanchez, and Joe Flacco (twice)? Did you know Brady has thrown one touchdown or fewer in half of his playoff starts? Did you know that the Patriots have been favored in every Brady era playoff loss with the exception of last January in Denver? Did you know Brady only has two game winning drives in the playoffs in the last 10 years and in one of them he threw a game ending interception that was fortunately fumbled back to his team? But hey, good luck this weekend.

zychi

Banned
Yep, best part is that if you reset, unplug or have a new signal sent, it resets that setting. Anytime our internet or cable goes down, i have to manually check that setting off again.
I cant wait for them to implement caps again!

"It costs tons of money for bandwith! Oh we just secretly turned your router into a wifi hotspot for anyone to use freely! Don't go over your data cap!"

Crisco

Banned
Yep, best part is that if you reset, unplug or have a new signal sent, it resets that setting. Anytime our internet or cable goes down, i have to manually check that setting off again.
I cant wait for them to implement caps again!

"It costs tons of money for bandwith! Oh we just secretly turned your router into a wifi hotspot for anyone to use freely! Don't go over your data cap!"

Yeah, actually the first time i turned it off, it turned itself back on right away. And as soon as mine went down, I noticed at least one of my neighbors has one on. Weaker signal but still connectable.

cajunator

Banned
Comcast sounds awful. Free wifi hotspots are setup all over town but not through peoples personal wifi but businesses and city offered.

Bowser

Chris Mortensen ‏@mortreport 40s40 seconds ago
If Doug Marrone does not land a head coach job, sources say he will have an offer to join close friend Bill O'Brien as a Texans consultant

From "da bell of da ball" to "consultant" :jnc

tumblr_mva1lwXQK61qzee63o2_500.gif

KaYotiX

Banned
You must live up north of Houston closer to Cowboy country.

My only saving grace is that Houston doesn't have too many Cowboys fans. There are still tons of them though.

It actually snows a lot up in the panhandle. That's a long ass drive from what most people think of "Texas" though.

Hill country around Canyon Lake. It was 29 degrees around 3am,not alot of snow but still wierd seeing it down here. At least it's not like Wisconsin winters, those sucked.

Crisco

Banned
I don't even know why I'm nervous about this Panthers game. No one expects us to win and we're basically playing with house money. As long as we don't get blown out, the players can go into the offseason feeling pretty good about themselves. You just never know in the NFL, things can change so quickly with season ending injuries and salary cap, this may actually be the best shot the Panthers get for a while. The defense and running game are good enough to win a road playoff game, it's all on Cam to put up a B+ or better effort so they have a chance to advance.

I don't even know why I'm nervous about this Panthers game. No one expects us to win and we're basically playing with house money. As long as we don't get blown out, the players can go into the offseason feeling pretty good about themselves. You just never know in the NFL, things can change so quickly with season ending injuries and salary cap, this may actually be the best shot the Panthers get for a while. The defense and running game are good enough to win a road playoff game, it's all on Cam to put up a B+ or better effort so they have a chance to advance.

Because you are 2 steps away from the superbowl and these opportunities don't come around every year. Believe in your team!

Go Panthers Go!!!

rando14

I don't like this "playing with house money" phrase, it's complete loser talk. Once you are in the playoffs, you should be ALL IN because anything can happen on this stage!!

Top Bottom