• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dragon

Banned
There's a 98.5% chance the PSN servers shit the bed when Destiny drops. Minecraft knocked that shit out. Destiny's going to crush the buildings. Think GAF during E3 times infinity.

Also in more "Panthers RBs being fatasses" news

Fozzy Whittaker ‏@FozzyWhitt 1h
$50 to the person willing to bring Wingstop to me haha

Biggest backfield in the league on deck

PSN is a joke but Destinyyyyyyyyy.

Reminds me of back to the future.

You are my density I mean my Destiny.

Ohhhhhh

JABEE

There's a 98.5% chance the PSN servers shit the bed when Destiny drops. Minecraft knocked that shit out. Destiny's going to crush the buildings. Think GAF during E3 times infinity.

5CErC6g.jpg

@TomSilverstein
#Packers only had 10 guys on the field for Lynch's 9-yard TD run. They were in nickel with no nickel CB in the game.
The previous play they were in a 3-4, but Josh Boyd exited and no one replaced him. Hard to believe someone didn't notice and call timeout.

:jnc both at those tweets and at Dom Capers still being employed and paid for his contributions

jakncoke

Banned

Sign Jesse Chapman

Godslay

Banned
I need to get a PS4 at some point.

Thought I would get a Xbone, but I don't think I will for awhile. Was going to get it when Titanfall came out, but never did. I don't really play games much anymore, but that Destiny commercial made me want to play.

I did log a couple hours into Castlevania III the other night. Now that's a great game.

ShaneB

If anyone wants to add me to play some Madden sometime, or to just fill out my friends list, my psn name is ShaneB-82!

Where's the spreadsheet? Perhaps I'll just and add who I like :p

zychi

Banned

Thought I would get a Xbone, but I don't think I will for awhile. Was going to get it when Titanfall came out, but never did. I don't really play games much anymore, but that Destiny commercial made me want to play.

I did log a couple hours into Castlevania III the other night. Now that's a great game.

I went the opposite way. Sold ps4. Xbone is my sports/non pc or wiiu system

Take a break from games, eventually you'll come back for something exciting.

ShaneB

quote for spreadsheet!

Thank you sir.

Yeah, know the feeling. As I've said before, I don't really play games anymore it seems, just interested in other stuff. Just how it goes! Nice to have bought a ps4 for Madden and Hot Shots Golf, but other then that, I'm out of the loop, and I'm fine with that.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I don't know if I'll get destiny

I think I'm losing interest in games

:(

I thought we were going to get to play together!

It's going to be awful no doubt. It'll be fun playing it on September 11 or 12 when it starts working though!

JABEE

Cam got really hit by the new roster update in Madden. He went from a 95 rating to an 89.

I'm glad we started the Madden league before this update.

I would like to get Destiny right away, but I have fifteen credits this semester and don't really want to divert too much attention away from school. Fucked off with recreational stuff way too much last year and let my grades drop a bit. Maybe in November after midterms and the initial kinks get worked out of the netcode.

zychi

Banned
Like I said, you can tell they really wanted him on the cover initially,

He basically is the coverboy, it was between him and Sherman, and I guess they let the fans actually choose. Dude did everything behind the scenes that Sherman should have done.

"Gordon's "A" sample tested at 16 nanograms per milliliter, a bare one nanogram per milliliter above the 15-nanogram-per-milliliter threshold, while Gordon's "B" sample -- which should theoretically be consistent with the "A" sample, as it comes from the exact same specimen -- tested at 13.63 ng/ml, lower than the threshold, sources previously told ESPN."

What a complete joke.

Godslay

Banned
I went the opposite way. Sold ps4. Xbone is my sports/non pc or wiiu system

Take a break from games, eventually you'll come back for something exciting.

Yeah, it's been a long time. The last game that I was truly into was Hearthstone, and that was back in Feb or so? Just don't have the desire to play like I used to for some reason.

Yeah, know the feeling. As I've said before, I don't really play games anymore it seems, just interested in other stuff. Just how it goes! Nice to have bought a ps4 for Madden and Hot Shots Golf, but other then that, I'm out of the loop, and I'm fine with that.

When I see those games all I want to do is play them on a portable if anything. Playing on the tv just seems weird I guess?

Godslay

Banned
Just something I've been playing around with in my spare time. I made the QuestFor1800 last year. This year I'll make something similar for Cutler, but I figured instead of passing around that team banner image I'll just slap together a database and a site for all that. I'll let you know when I'm closer to done!

i8iF55NrLvFVY.jpg

JABEE

Just something I've been playing around with in my spare time. I made the QuestFor1800 last year. This year I'll make something similar for Cutler, but I figured instead of passing around that team banner image I'll just slap together a database and a site for all that. I'll let you know when I'm closer to done!

i8iF55NrLvFVY.jpg

Looks cool

ShaneB

Yeah, it's been a long time. The last game that I was truly into was Hearthstone, and that was back in Feb or so? Just don't have the desire to play like I used to for some reason.

When I see those games all I want to do is play them on a portable if anything. Playing on the tv just seems weird I guess?

Yeah, I just don't have the interest. Out of all of my hobbies and entertainment enjoyment, playing video games has mostly fallen off the map outside of a few things. Just tired of keeping up with all the nonsense.

That looks awesome!

XiaNaphryz

LATIN, MATRIPEDICABUS, DO YOU SPEAK IT

i8iF55NrLvFVY.jpg

You forgot to list Super Bowl losses. Embrace your league-leading record!

Do you really want to see that Raven's Superbowl win stare you down? You have to think of FMT's sanity! Superbowl losses don't bother us Bronco fans anymore.

what i will say for broncos fans is at least when you lose superbowls you just get blown the fuck out. don't even bother to show up... really pathetic in a way!

when the niners lose a superbowl (singular) it is very heart breaking :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom