• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinluck

Will Michael Jordan be one of those men?

michael-jordan-go-kart-at-castles-and-coasters-1984.jpg

18j4x5xt6qrn2jpg.jpg

Holy fuck at that hairline.

LJ11

Bills Beat guys, yes they exist, are saying Laconshits report isn't accurate. These guy loves blasting EJ and the Bills, but they're saying lots of fall shit in the report, Monos wasn't even around and I remember not seeing him in the photos that surfaced last week, plus he's a Saints/Marrone guy and now suddenly they never liked each other...

Fucking morons running the show, and now they have dudes leaking shit, some false, as if they weren't already on the chopping block.

Edit: Nothing worse than a fucking rat.

didn't the god awful giants team from last year beat the lions IN DETROIT when the lions HAD to beat them to stay in the playoff hunt?

lions are trash and i wouldn't be confident picking them in any game this year. they won't lose 16 games of course but i just wouldn't put any trust in them winning

JABEE

You are a scholar and an asshole!

You aight JB
I'm getting the physical version of Destiny, so I'll have to wait until the UPS guy gets to my house in the evening. I'm jealous of you guys who are going to be playing at midnight.

Tamanon

Banned
I'm getting the physical version of Destiny, so I'll have to wait until the UPS guy gets to my house in the evening. I'm jealous of you guys who are going to be playing at midnight.

Midnight release is the only reason I even still order from Gamestop. Was in and out with Watch Dogs in 5 minutes on launch day!

Dragon

Banned

PSN is dumb and will unlock at 3 am. Don't worry.

I will take the day off work anyway because I'm a nerd.

JABEE

Midnight release is the only reason I even still order from Gamestop. Was in and out with Watch Dogs in 5 minutes on launch day!
I used to pick up Madden at midnight every year until the day came when I could just order it from Amazon and have it arrive on release day. Remember playing catch with strangers in the GameStop parking lot. That's back when I bought almost all my games at GameStop.

Dragon

Banned
Yo whys gata got to abuse dogs.

I am at a cocktail lounge once again. They have Pappy Van Winkle and I am tempted but its like $50 a pour.

Maybe you should pour it on poor people and blame them for being poor!

the iggles got to me brah. Plus I'm drinking bells two hearted.

There's a 98.5% chance the PSN servers shit the bed when Destiny drops. Minecraft knocked that shit out. Destiny's going to crush the buildings. Think GAF during E3 times infinity.

Also in more "Panthers RBs being fatasses" news

Fozzy Whittaker ‏@FozzyWhitt 1h
$50 to the person willing to bring Wingstop to me haha

Biggest backfield in the league on deck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom