• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramuh

Going to the Raven's opener (I'm a Broncos fan) so it will be interesting. First time at M@T Stadium. Wonder how much the beer is going to cost.

vikki

If NFL adds another day for games, it will be over saturated. It'll be WWE levels of crap.

I wish we had two days only, but the games are split throughout the two days, not all bunched up at noon.

so have a bunch of games spread out sunday at noon, 3 and 7 cst
and have another day, where its 4 games or so at like 7 pm local time for a few teams.

Something to relieve the area blackouts. Thing is, they already have SNF and games played at 1 and 4 on Sundays. I don't like the short weeks. Sloppy games and then over a week to wait for your team's next game. Unfortunately I think the best solution in NFL Redzone.

h6ulODw.jpg

Almost time!

I had no idea about this:

Dolphins to honor memory of fallen American, fan

Steven Sotloff was in many respects like many of you on this blog: He was a Dolphins fan.

"When we moved in together, he would never shut the heck up about rugby. Rugby or the Miami Dolphins," Emerson Lotzia Jr., Sotloff's former roommate at the University of Central Florida told the Central Florida Future recently.

Sotloff pursued his passion for journalism and the Dolphins in parallel ways. He headed to the middle east to cover the region and tell stories. And he found innovative ways to make sure he stayed up to date on his NFL even from the most remote locations.

The Dolphins lost Sotloff recently. He was slain in a barbaric manner by the terrorists for the Islamic State of Iraq and Syria -- known more commonly as ISIS.

The Dolphins are aware of this heinous act and Sotloff's passion for the team. So they are going to have a moment of silence before Sunday's game against the New England Patriots to pay respects in rememberance of Sotloff, according to team president and CEO Tom Garfinkel.

Well done.

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/dolphins_in_depth/#storylink=cpy

RIP Sotloff and fellow Dolphins Bro

squicken

Just watched this Frenchie movie on Netflix called Young and Beautiful. Better than you'd think given the description, but the lead actress is stunning. Like in a world of hot actresses she stands out. Name is Marine Vacth

Nori Chan

Also, meant to gif this earlier after watching Hard Knocks. I figure the GreenBayGirls.gif needs a friend.

iXnhAekTQpP43.gif

I guess Jags fans can be alright.

Each and every single one of those girls can get it.

also what greenbaygirls.gif i need this for research gentlemen

cashman

Banned
Just watched this Frenchie movie on Netflix called Young and Beautiful. Better than you'd think given the description, but the lead actress is stunning. Like in a world of hot actresses she stands out. Name is Marine Vacth

First Review on netflix: A year in the life of a beautiful teenage girl with an insatiable sexual appetite who chooses to explore her awakening sexuality by becoming a high class call girl

SOLD

If it was warm enough in Seattle I would love for us to have a pool / cabana area too.

I would totally be down for bottle service at a Seahawks game. Man Jacksonville fans got it good.... minus the whole having a competitive team part.

And the Steelers fan have taught me something.... a win is a win. So... yea. Unless SB XL is getting reverse I give 0 fucks about fail mary or blown calls.

#FREEGORDON!
NFLPA chief DeMaurice Smith confirmed the union will seek to reverse suspensions that occurred this year as part of a potential new deal with the league on performance-enhancing drugs.
"We don't want players to suffer because the union and league couldn't get it done before the league year," Smith said. He's essentially referring to Josh Gordon, who is suspended indefinitely for failed drug tests, and Wes Welker, who is suspended four games for amphetamines. It's a glimmer of hope for both players, but it's small part of a much larger negotiation with tons of moving parts as the two sides try to revamp the overall policy. The talks have been described as "fragile." At this point, Gordon remains a stash-and-pray kind of fantasy option.

HylianTom

Banned
I'm up, I'm up. Not a morning person at all. Need coffee.

So.. this new Falcons chant.. is it some kind of thing reminding Atlantans that they have an NFL team or something? :p

Hey!
Re-mem-ber!
You. Have. AnNFLTeam!

Hey!
Re-mem-ber!
You. Have. AnNFLTeam!

Drakeon

I'm up, last night of graveyard before I switch over to day shift. Perfect timing, won't miss any Niners games sure to sleep this way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom