• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
More good news on Cam:

Jason La Canfora @JasonLaCanfora
Cam Newton took full reps for the Panthers today with no setbacks. Would seem on target to start against the Bucs

He was always going to play. He's too stubborn to willingly sideline himself if he can still walk and throw a football. And no coach is going tell him no either.

How effective he'll be? We'll see. No doubt, I (and Ron Rivera) will be on pins and needles the whole game. He's one Gerald McCoy shot to the midsection away from being forced out of action, for probably more than 1 or 2 games.

All in all, fuck the Patriots.

Konka

Banned
You can't flush the smell

51qjaW2NR1L._SY300_.jpg

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
You guys do realize the Restoration of the Roar is on Monday Night Football for the whole world to witness right?

52a562f0cd0e3.preview-620.jpg

We Are All Witnesses

On the contrary, the fact that the game engine was able to handle such an egregious data error in stride is kinda impressive. That's the kind of outlier which would break most code.
Whatever. The game's trash in my eyes I won't be playing it anymore. Way more entertaining games out there to play

zychi

Banned
Afternoon college football sucks. All these games are awful.

usc stanford has been real good.

i just cant stand most college games because of the lack of defense. theres been PI on both Stan and USC a bunch of times, and Herbie "if you're a fan of Standford and wondering why the refs didn't call pass interference, its because they let them play, they both do it!"

No, you call the penalty because its the call. They missed the call because the ref was watching the ball, not the players.

e: I got offered a ps4 for $300, had to jump on it. so I'm back in the all console race. ugh. now i have to decide which console to get destiny on.

usc stanford has been real good.

i just cant stand most college games because of the lack of defense. theres been PI on both Stan and USC a bunch of times, and Herbie "if you're a fan of Standford and wondering why the refs didn't call pass interference, its because they let them play, they both do it!"

No, you call the penalty because its the call. They missed the call because the ref was watching the ball, not the players.

e: I got offered a ps4 for $300, had to jump on it. so I'm back in the all console race. ugh. now i have to decide which console to get destiny on.

PS4. Search your heart you know that's the answer.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Kas, Stafford was terrible in that game.

All QBs would be terrible in those conditions. It was not a passing friendly environment, especially since someone in the Lions top brass thought it would be a good idea to have our road jerseys white when we play in the damn NFC North.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
So DirecTV and my local (cleveland) CBS station are having a fight, thus I get no Clowns game tomorrow. There is a free Sunday Ticket trial for the week, though. Anybody know if it'll get blacked out on Sunday Ticket? Tried my antenna, but can't pull CBS.

cdyhybrid

All QBs would be terrible in those conditions. It was not a passing friendly environment, especially since someone in the Lions top brass thought it would be a good idea to have our road jerseys white when we play in the damn NFC North.

Pretty sure everyone's road jerseys are white, brah.

:kas

zychi

Banned
So DirecTV and my local (cleveland) CBS station are having a fight, thus I get no Clowns game tomorrow. There is a free Sunday Ticket trial for the week, though. Anybody know if it'll get blacked out on Sunday Ticket? Tried my antenna, but can't pull CBS.
do you have comcast or someone similar for cable internet? some of them broadcast local stations through the coaxial cable unfiltered. might try that?

squicken

yeah it will be blackout on Sunday Ticket, but they will still show them on Red Zone Channel when they cut to them. Your only option unless you want to go to a bar

Konka

Banned
Thinking back to the past few years, the Giants seem to win any game where you have no idea how they could win it.

So they'll win.

Well, I mean all they have to do to win is order taco bell for their own sideline to distract Stafford.

Lions offense put up a bunch of yards, but have costly turnovers. Giants offense does pretty much nothing.

Lions lose on stupid crap like running into the punter. That's my guess. Oh and it's going to be a god ugly game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom