• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
lolusc.0.gif

jakncoke

Banned
Looking at just before games started week 1, filled with so many banned members. Some that are perm such frankman, filler, chan, that alt that marinated hot dogs , lunchbox ..ect Who going to meet the axe in the coming year before week 1 2015

Greg, I can confirm the wings were great! 8/10 would eat again. Only complaint would be that the sauce dominated a bit too much at times.

jbug617

Banned
Looking at just before games started week 1, filled with so many banned members. Some that are perm such frankman, filler, chan, that alt that marinated hot dogs , lunchbox ..ect Who going to meet the axe in the coming year before week 1 2015

Marinated Hot Dog guy was awesome.

Konka

Banned

RIP Chan.

I can guarantee that a poster on this page will get got by the end of the season.

Why do I feel like this new drug policy will have a huge catch on it? Everyone's talking about "yay no weed or molly suspensions!" but ignoring the whole instituting HGH testing part.

Forever got or just
temp got

Forever got.

Temp got's no big deal. One or two of you motherfuckers will pop off tomorrow and get a week off. That's nothing.

Look above you. Look below you. One of the posters will not be here come 2015.

Mariotta is getting propped up as a number 1 pick but dude seems slender to me. Like if Kaep or Cam were skinny. Not sure they'd hold up as well if they weren't beefcakes.

zychi

Banned
Mariotta is getting propped up as a number 1 pick but dude seems slender to me. Like if Kaep or Cam were skinny. Not sure they'd hold up as well if they weren't beefcakes.

If he has a heisman like year this season, he'll go first round no doubt.

He's not an overall #1 pick tho. It'll be a o-line or d-lineman like usual

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom