• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaneB

Nice, I rode my bike at least 25 miles earlier, and nom I am drinking Tequila. GF is cooking Chili. ;-) Got to have that balance in life.

Tonight was leg night.. i wonder if I'll always have chicken legs, know I have knee problems, so I generally can't push myself too much.

Some College Football, will watch last nights UFC card in a bit perhaps, have some sausages cooking up, not a bad night.

jakncoke

Banned
Buckethead
chuckddd
konka
cdyhybrid
cajunator
Talon
Spindasher
:me
Dutch Patriot
jbug617
Greg
Grover Cleveland
The_Darkest_Red
JCizzle
ShaneB
BlackGhost
Kastrioti
Ninja Scooter
squicken
Doomsayer
Gobias
:gata
The ArtfulDodger
zychi
greatestjediever
RBH
Narag
Jabee
Dragon
alr1ght
FrenchMovieTheme
Hunter S

All from the previous page have been entered into the Get Got draft, stay low and take it easy your time is running. TICK TOCK TICK TOCK thats the sound of your account time running out

Shit jak, I've been raging a lot during games the last couple weeks....and that was just preseason ......
Nice, I rode my bike at least 25 miles earlier, and nom I am drinking Tequila. GF is cooking Chili. ;-) Got to have that balance in life.
If I didn't have this personal trainers test tomorrow, I think I would wake up and drink super earlier and eat pizza and wings for the browns game haha.

All from the previous page have been entered into the Get Got draft, stay low and take it easy your time is running. TICK TOCK TICK TOCK thats the sound of your account time running out

tumblr_n0m72t0ULJ1tspb48o1_500.jpg

Buckethead
chuckddd
konka
cdyhybrid
cajunator
Talon
Spindasher
Dutch Patriot
jbug617
Greg
Grover Cleveland
The_Darkest_Red
JCizzle
ShaneB
BlackGhost
Kastrioti
Ninja Scooter
squicken
Doomsayer
Gobias
The ArtfulDodger
zychi
greatestjediever
RBH
Narag
Jabee
Dragon
alr1ght
FrenchMovieTheme
Hunter S

can't no one get me holmes!

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Buckethead
chuckddd
konka
cdyhybrid
cajunator
Talon
Spindasher
Dutch Patriot
jbug617
Greg
Grover Cleveland
The_Darkest_Red
JCizzle
ShaneB
BlackGhost
Kastrioti
Ninja Scooter
squicken
Doomsayer
Gobias
The ArtfulDodger
zychi
greatestjediever
RBH
Narag
Jabee
Dragon
alr1ght
FrenchMovieTheme
Hunter S

Well at least I'm safe.

Shit
If I didn't have this personal trainers test tomorrow, I think I would wake up and drink super earlier and eat pizza and wings for the browns game haha.

If I want shoulders/neck like Bane in Dark Knight Rises, what are the best things to do? Shrugs all day everday?

Also, how much do you bench press with free weights?

Narag

Buckethead
chuckddd
konka
cdyhybrid
cajunator
Talon
Spindasher
Dutch Patriot
jbug617
Greg
Grover Cleveland
The_Darkest_Red
JCizzle
ShaneB
BlackGhost
Kastrioti
Ninja Scooter
squicken
Doomsayer
Gobias
The ArtfulDodger
zychi
greatestjediever
RBH
Narag
Jabee
Dragon
alr1ght
FrenchMovieTheme
Hunter S

Should get people to say how many times they've been banned already for the sake of odds.

Buckethead
chuckddd
konka
cdyhybrid
cajunator
Talon
Spindasher
Dutch Patriot
jbug617
Greg
Grover Cleveland
The_Darkest_Red
JCizzle
ShaneB
BlackGhost
Kastrioti
Ninja Scooter
squicken
Doomsayer
Gobias
The ArtfulDodger
zychi
greatestjediever
RBH
Narag
Jabee
Dragon
alr1ght
FrenchMovieTheme
Hunter S

Get Got? I'm already Gotten.

what is this? I don't even

ShaneB

Bah! I'm sticking with my perfect record of 0 bans. I'll stick to my mindset that if I even have to think if something is something is ok to post, I'll just not post!

edit: man, watching Football and I'm reminded of the commercials for so many terrible tv shows, my gosh.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I've been banned exactly once for "threadshitting" apparently. It was a weak ban and I think a few others here were banned also at the same time. I was only gone a month.

go after the people with burnt penises first

Alternatively, ban everyone who posts wrestling gifs.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
I think you should all be banned

This thread would literally turn to just you threatening to fight yourself.

Liam Neeson?

wow your memory is scary good because I had completely forgotten.

Yeah it was some thread where one of those OT trolls posted a thread about "Taken" but it was something else and not the kickass movie. I made a movie quote from the good "Taken". One month.

Fox318

I got banned twice. Once for saying fez should have been released on PC at launch and the other for making fun of Freeman.

Remember guys. You can't call out the Gata's snitching during prime time. You don't want to end up like YH.

True that. I have been banned twice and both were totally ridiculous. Once for calling gata a snitch, which I am far from the only one to do, and once for pointing out to a troll in an XB1 thread why people were reacting negatively to his posts.

Buckethead
chuckddd
konka
cdyhybrid
cajunator
Talon
Spindasher
Dutch Patriot
jbug617
Greg
Grover Cleveland
The_Darkest_Red
JCizzle
ShaneB
BlackGhost
Kastrioti
Ninja Scooter
squicken
Doomsayer
Gobias
The ArtfulDodger
zychi
greatestjediever
RBH
Narag
Jabee
Dragon
alr1ght
FrenchMovieTheme
Hunter S

It's gonna be you Jak.

Narag

Or we could ban the fans of NFL teams who got their ass whooped this past Thursday.

Imagine a thread where whichever team lost on Thursday Night Football resulted in its fanbase being banned. Those games would finally have meaning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom