• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sticking with 25, what about you guys? I'll buy gold tomorrow if you fools want to start a new league.

I'm good either way, some of my mates have got the new Madden but others are sticking with 25. I'm happy to start a new league on 25 if you want and see how it goes.

Bread

Banned
"Gata is the worst" - chan

I'm good either way, some of my mates have got the new Madden but others are sticking with 25. I'm happy to start a new league on 25 if you want and see how it goes.
Alright that'd be cool, if you end up getting 15 I wouldn't blame you for not playing 25 with me haha.

jbug617

Banned
Poor Texas.

hurdle.0.gif

captive

Joe Six-Pack: posting for the common man
Watching Seahawks Americas game. Jim Caveziel is a terrible narrator. He has no emotion or inflection in his voice, how can people watch person of interest with this guy as the main character.

Watching Seahawks Americas game. Jim Caveziel is a terrible narrator. He has no emotion or inflection in his voice, how can people watch person of interest with this guy as the main character.
My friend (big Seahawks fan) said the narrator of that special sounded like a serial killer. Pretty spot on, I'd say.

What do you think about my chances?

http://static.squarespace.com/static/522a2049e4b0a0ce717e990c/t/525a2bf0e4b0e9bbe4c727e0/1381641264403/?format=500wimg][/QUOTE]

If it was up to me I'd ban you and all of the other Falcons fans. I pity y'all and think you need help. Y'all don't need to be on GAF, you need to be in rehab.

But it's not up to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom