• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

RBH

Imagine a thread where whichever team lost on Thursday Night Football resulted in its fanbase being banned. Those games would finally have meaning.

UH8RITh.gif

Took a day to wallow in despair over the Packers' perpetual softness, but now I'm ready for some football!!!

And not this god-awful pretend football on the TV right now. I want real football!

Hunter S.

I only get banned in threads about the NFL in off-topic that involve social issues. I have vowed to never post there again. I should be cool.

Godslay

Banned
I've been at a TED Talk all day. Good times, real fun, really nice people.

Anyways could someone link me the most recent list of fans for each team as well as the list of PSN/XBL names? I'd appreciate it.

Bread

Banned
Chris, tdr, this time tomorrow we will hate each other. But I want you to know that you will always be my least favorite friends, forever and ever.

Hunter S.

Didn't have much of a choice as my wife was speaking at it. Normally I wouldn't drop $65 a ticket, but it was free for me. I would just as soon watch them on Netflix or Youtube. I really enjoyed it though.

When it is online to the public I would certainly enjoy seeing it if you let me know PM or here. And, yeah, the price seems like a lot for a good and interesting lecture. That is why I love Ted free online.

J.T. Isn't the most elusive guy, but he's proven he can run tonight so far. Had some beautiful balls, but would like to see his passing game improve. Some good balls dropped by Wrs though

Chris, tdr, this time tomorrow we will hate each other. But I want you to know that you will always be my least favorite friends, forever and ever.
You too, buddy.

J.T. Isn't the most elusive guy, but he's proven he can run tonight so far. Had some beautiful balls, but would like to see his passing game improve. Some good balls dropped by Wrs though
Yeah he looks pretty good. Should have been a TD there for sure. I wish VT would stop being so aggressive on D... Let J.T. throw into 8 defenders once in awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom