• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

ShaneB

Oh shit that's right, football is tomorrow and I just turned down a free medium pizza.

Perfect.

iMT5VfkSI8Ypa.gif

Since fully paying attention to the NFL mid 91 season this the first time the Lions won't be playing on Sunday to open the season. Feels weird

zychi

Banned
Why is the Bills-Bears game on Fox? Shouldnt it be on CBS since the NFC team is playing at home?

http://www.syracuse.com/buffalo-bills/index.ssf/2014/09/why_is_the_buffalo_bills_road.html

However, the NFL has introduced "cross-flexing" which allows games to be moved between CBS and FOX. This will help balance out the television schedule, especially in a week where one network has all the most intriguing games, according to a NFL.com story.

Kenny Albert, Daryl Johnston and Tony Siragusa will have the call for FOX.

The Bills will be in the same situation in Week 5 when they travel to Detroit to face the Lions. That game will also be televised by FOX.

bionic77

Actually had fun mowing the lawn.

I can see why Gata made a career of this...

Football tomorrow! And basketball in the morning!

Looking at some of the late game schedules for CBS and Fox and there's a ton of shit games. Also pissed that I'm gonna miss Broncos-Pats because we're playing Oakland on CBS as well.

Hunter S.

Looking at some of the late game schedules for CBS and Fox and there's a ton of shit games. Also pissed that I'm gonna miss Broncos-Pats because we're playing Oakland on CBS as well.

Late games have the best teams bitch. San Diego, San Francisco, Kansas City, Seattle Seahawks, Denver Broncos. The East is stuck in mediocrity or less.

Godslay

Banned
When it is online to the public I would certainly enjoy seeing it if you let me know PM or here. And, yeah, the price seems like a lot for a good and interesting lecture. That is why I love Ted free online.

I think it takes a month or two before they are live.

In addition to the talks they feed you lunch and then have a banquet with food and an open bar so the price isn't too crazy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom