• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bread

Banned
HAHAHA @ Michigan

that's what my buddy gets for making fun of me and the Packers
image.php

Godslay

Banned
Sounds like Hillman and Webster were demoted due to something happening in Dallas that landed both of them in the hospital. Very little details and it's just rumor at this point. Even with that said sounds like it might be CJ as the #2 and Thompson at #3. I think it should have been that way all along.

Bread

Banned
I just kicked my friends asses in killer instinct like my name is fmt and theirs is bread

Shit was embarrassing

Greg I got wings from a place that only serves them dry and then you put them in a bag and add your own sauce, so fucking good. Go birds!

Doorman

Now that I already know that the Tigers aren't making the playoffs and Michigan will be completely irrelevant yet again, the Lions are all I have left for legit sports fandom this year.

I'm going to die.

effzee

Man its been 10 years since we got TO and had that one magical season. Time flies.

Speaking of time flying Lil man is 6 months old. First Eagles game. Going to dress him up in a McCoy onesie!

Can't wait go Eagles!

KumaJG

Man its been 10 years since we got TO and had that one magical season. Time flies.

Speaking of time flying Lil man is 6 months old. First Eagles game. Going to dress him up in a McCoy onesie!

Can't wait go Eagles!

Am I the only that was thinking Colt McCoy?

Welcome to the 2014 Dolphins season, a span of four months (five if the team gets in the playoffs) that comes with threats of horrible depths but also promises of a ceiling that could rival the Sistine Chapel.

With a defensive line that is not only loaded but also versatile enough to shift into multiple fronts, a deep and talented receiver corps, a new offensive line, indeed, a new offense, and a fresh attitude that put last year’s harassment scandal in the past, this team merits every ounce of optimism that today surrounds it.

But …

If things go wrong, as they have consistently for so long — remember Daunte Culpepper instead of Drew Brees, Fail Forward Fast, and coaches and general managers not talking — then this Dolphins season could lead to a seismic quake that shakes Joe Philbin from his job and perhaps a dozen current starters from the roster.

So this is a high-stakes season for the Dolphins. Tannehill is the face of this at-risk group as he is the face of the franchise.

“I think that I am at the point in my career now where progression has to be made fast and you have to be consistent and there are no more rookie mistakes or second-year mistakes,” Tannehill said.

Tannehill gets it. No more excuses.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2014/09/06/4332422/armando-salguero-history-says.html#storylink=cpy

Well now i'm nervous

jakncoke

Banned
Now that I already know that the Tigers aren't making the playoffs and Michigan will be completely irrelevant yet again, the Lions are all I have left for legit sports fandom this year.

I'm going to die.

Time to jump on the md 20/20 train its going to be a bumpy ride

Doorman

Time to jump on the md 20/20 train its going to be a bumpy ride

I've been hoping to find a new job because I actively hate the one I'm doing currently. Tonight I started giving some serious consideration to finding somewhere out of state so that I could move and just renounce my Detroit fandom entirely. Maybe I'd luck out and land somewhere with a team that can actually fucking do something!

I'll wind up in Jacksonville.

I'm going to die.

At least you're not dealing with this dumpster fire called the Brewers that I have to put up with.

Syrinx

God I just hope it doesn't start like it did last year. Losing to the Panthers would suck a billion dicks, but if it happens the same way we lost to the Jets to start last year there's no telling what I might do.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom