• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spinluck

Nice read up on Luck, our offensive coaches, and preparing for this season.

In the hallway outside of the coaches offices at the Colts' facility, a large photograph hangs of Luck stretching out to score a fourth quarter touchdown against the Chiefs in the playoffs last season. It is a reminder that taking risks can be a good thing. Before scoring, Luck recovered Donald Brown's fumble at the Kansas City 5. Instead of diving on the ball as quarterbacks usually are instructed to do, Luck scooped it. And if he didn't, the Colts might not have advanced in the playoffs.

bQTjiDT.gif

http://www.sportsonearth.com/article/92634370/indianapolis-quarterback-andrew-luck-is-almost-too-smart-for-football#!bPdbIY

Time to sleep. I hope I'm out for like 10 hours, that would be perfect. Wake up at 12, turn on the pre-game show, coffee, eggs, bacon, probably take a crap, shower, then just sit back and watch 11 straight hours of football. I don't think it gets much better than this.

Drakeon

Time to sleep. I hope I'm out for like 10 hours, that would be perfect. Wake up at 12, turn on the pre-game show, coffee, eggs, bacon, probably take a crap, shower, then just sit back and watch 11 straight hours of football. I don't think it gets much better than this.
This is why living on the west coast is awesome. God I love 10am football.

cdyhybrid

Was going to go out both nights this weekend after a week of work BS, but I got sick.

So I'm sitting at home feeling like shit and eating ramen.

Was going to go out both nights this weekend after a week of work BS, but I got sick.

So I'm sitting at home feeling like shit and eating ramen.

I feel like shit, not because I'm sick but because I woke up at 11 today and played 6 hours of diablo with my friend from out of state on PS4. Then when we were about to wrap it up he asked about Madden Ultimate team which neither of us have played, so we jumped into that until about one hour ago.

uuuuuuuuuugh.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
I feel like shit, not because I'm sick but because I woke up at 11 today and played 6 hours of diablo with my friend from out of state on PS4. Then when we were about to wrap it up he asked about Madden Ultimate team which neither of us have played, so we jumped into that until about one hour ago.

uuuuuuuuuugh.

And you're going to feel even worse when you see the Vikings play tomorrow. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom