• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Just got back from a wedding.

Drunk as fuck.

Go Browns!

Unfortunately for you, so is Manziel right now.

I predict this gif for your future:

gretchen-crying.gif

Just got back from a wedding.

Drunk as fuck.

Go Browns!

Just got back from the bar. .. I left early so I can watch football in the morning. While rest of friends still turning up.

Man.... I didn't realize how much I miss football and my team already won on Thursday. I'm waking up for others teams... I got it bad.

Hunter S.

Just got back from the bar. .. I left early so I can watch football in the morning. While rest of friends still turning up.

Man.... I didn't realize how much I miss football and my team already won on Thursday. I'm waking up for others teams... I got it bad.

Boooze-pussy whore vs football whore. you do the math...lol

Woohoo! I'm so excited.

Can't wait for those first notes of RedZone music.

Super glad the shitty starter in Clevland is playing and not the shitty backup. I really don't want that crap clogging up RedZone when they should be speed-balling with 10 early games.

RELAYER

Banned
I found Andre on the Falcons forums lol
Speaking of Falcons forums, I'm so tired of the amount of hate Mike Smith gets from our so called fans.

Girlfriend woke me up when she came to bed and I couldn't fall back asleep. I'll be pissed if I can't stay awake for the games after I get out of work. This was after she volunteered me for this dog festival without my consent and I got slobber and paint all over me by dogs using their paws to paint on canvas.

And I have a bunch of homework due tomorrow. Great weekend.

Bowser

Some early, early inactives for the Panthers: DE Kony Ealy (Panthers are deep at DE and Ron is going with experience in Addison and Horton today), TE Brandon Williams (Olsen and Dickson will get the majority of the snaps at TE), and WR Brenton Bersin (sounds like Ron will activate Fozzy Whittaker as a 4th RB and only activate 4 WRs: Benjamin, Cotchery, Avant, and rookie UDFA Philly Brown).

Happy Football Sunday!

no gif tho

In important news: The Charllotte Observer won't be using the nickname of the Washington NFL franchise, joining several other newspapers. Yay Progress

Time to get a little bit of writing in before settling down for the Steelers game.

Gotta say, if we struggle today at home against the Brownies then I think it's gonna be another one of those
8-8
seasons.

Tomlin needs to prove he can coach and not just take a talented roster from Cowher to a couple Super Bowls. Time to earn dat paycheck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom