• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Colasante

First Patriots rotation on OL in warmups: (L-R) Solder-Cannon-Connolly-Devey-Vollmer. We'll see if that sticks in the game.

Yes! Please stick with this. I really don't want to see Vollmer at guard and Cannon at tackle.

jbug617

Banned
Bw8XEPyCAAAb3nG.jpg

That's my QB

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
That's not being traitorous though, that's just being selfish, like pretty much everyone ever. I didn't blame him when the Patriots were cheap and he ended up on the Broncos, not sure why you would anyway.
He said crap like when we were playing against the Patriots, he would think about playing for them. Fuck that guy.

Talon

Greg Robinson can't start b/c he can't pass block and Tre Mason is inactive b/c he can't pick up the blitz. Really don't know if that is just a reality of Auburn's offense or if STL can't coach its players
Thank God we got the guy that could pass block right away.

Syrinx

Least I get to get settled into football before it's the Bucs turn to play.

If Derek Anderson plays then we have no excuses if we lose.

Does anyone here actually enjoy watching their team play?

I'm terrified the whole game.

Only game I get iffy about is when we play the 49ers. Beside that I'm 100% confident in every game we play. I know realistically we can't win them all but I still I never feel like we are going to lose except against those god damn 49ers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom