• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 1 |OT| 0-0-0

Status
Not open for further replies.
As the first Sunday of games gets set to kick off, allow me to restate my position as a Bengals fan, now in .gif form.

735rL5c.gif

bone_and_sinew

breaking down barriers in gratuitous nudity
It's too early for all this negativity, Dolphins-bro!
The last 15 years of Miami Dolphins football say otherwise. I'm expecting season in the 7-9/8-8 purgatory of mediocrity. Our offense blows, our special teams aren't special, our front seven is baller as usual and other than Grimey our secondary is questionable.

Only good thing is that traitorous prick Wes Welker being nationally shamed.

Wow, I dunno how you can't root for Manziel after reading that. Hoge is an insufferable blowhard.

Problem is Manziel might have a shit year because Goodell bent the Browns over the sofa with the Gordon situation, so Manziel/Hoyer will have barely any weapons, so Hoge could end up looking right. Won't be till next year that Manziel wrecks the league.

Dragon

Banned
The last 15 years of Miami Dolphins football say otherwise. I'm expecting season in the 7-9/8-8 purgatory of mediocrity. Our offense blows, our special teams aren't special, our front seven is baller as usual and other than Grimey our secondary is questionable.

Only good thing is that traitorous prick Wes Welker being nationally shamed.

Traitorous prick? You mean the dude the Dolphins traded to the Pats? WTF?

You guys, Sanjuro and Snes are lonely in IRC. They want you people to visit .

SNES hates me and Sanjuro can come talk in here if he wants!

jbug617

Banned
Glazer said Derek Anderson is starting and Cam is out for 3-4 weeks. Says Cam could change the team mind if he can show he can protect his ribs.

You're lucky it was ribs and not a more serious injury. There was no reason to play Cam in that game.

He needed snaps to get his timing down with the receivers. That's why we threw on seven of the first eight offensive plays in that game. He's not used to throwing to these guys.

Now you could say that he shouldn't have scrambled, and then you would've been absolutely correct.

Tamanon

Banned
He needed snaps to get his timing down with the receivers. That's why we threw on seven of the first eight offensive plays in that game. He's not used to throwing to these guys.

Now you could say that he shouldn't have scrambled, and then you would've been absolutely correct.

Yeah, I can understand needing snaps. But he should've been under strict orders to not put himself in a situation to get hit. Who cares about incompletions or interceptions in the preseason? No need to scramble.

Today begins the Alex Smith for MVP campaign in earnest. Kool-Aid Reid will unleash the Quiet One and things will never be the same. The Titanomachy is coming, and the old guard will be buried under rubble and detritus.

Today, we are all Chiefs fans.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
You've been playing a lot of Tales of Xillia 2, any good? The first one didn't grab me.

Oh, my bad, didn't realize that!

It's great! Trying to get through it before Destiny but it's just a beefy beefy game since it's basically a MMO/JRPG hybrid.

I would never recommend playing it without having first thoroughly beaten the first one though. You'd lose....just about everything.

ShaneB

Today begins the Alex Smith for MVP campaign in earnest. Kool-Aid Reid will unleash the Quiet One and things will never be the same. The Titanomachy is coming, and the old guard will be buried under rubble and detritus.

Today, we are all Chiefs fans.

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.

193wxp0ekwqcsgif.gif

Dragon

Banned
*rolls eyes* how many times we gonna over that we HAD TO trade him since he was going to sign a poison pill we couldn't match and he'd walk for nothing?

That's not being traitorous though, that's just being selfish, like pretty much everyone ever. I didn't blame him when the Patriots were cheap and he ended up on the Broncos, not sure why you would anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom